It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Eye Revealed (debunking other phenomenon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm seeing a lot of misinterpretations of anomalies and phenomenon being witness, photographed, and films going around the interwebs. I'm also seeing certain information sources altering these images and call them something far removed. In this thread I'm going to try to explain some of the occurances surrounding the issue.

First off a bit of a disclaimer. The Third Eye is not going to explain ALL of the phenomenon in any given example I make, for instance "UFOs". It just accounts for a portion of the sightings. Second, If you don't believe is Kundalini Activation, metaphysics, and plasma phenomenon, STOP here, do not pass GO. I'll offer some evidence that traditionally is stigmatized as hoaxes. But, hopefully a meticulous mind can examine the distinct similarities between, vastly different sources, and form their own opinion. Personal, I'm adamant on this evidence because I have first hand experience with the Third Eye. I can manifest it myself, at will, and do circus trick with it if necessary. Another thing to take into account is that only certain light sensitivities in digital equipment can vividly record this phenomenon.

What is the "THIRD EYE"?

[I]The Third Eye is an expression of an extra-sensory and energetic manifestation tied to Spiritual Awakening. The theme and narrative of the Third Eye is actually quite manifold. The principle and concept stretches across time and has spanned the globe in pagan, religious, spiritual, mystery school, and philosophical belief systems. Typically it is represented as an actual eye in the middle of your brow, but other references of precious stones and pine cones have also seen heavy use. The Third Eye is directly connected to the Pineal Gland in your brain. An organ no bigger then a bean sprout, behind between your frontal lobes, center on top of the brain stem connection. Outside of your head you can survey it by drawing a line between your temples and intersecting it to a line from the bridge of your nose.

The principle function of this peanut gland is to maintain your endocrinal and lymphatic system. Bit it also moderates melatonin and serotonin level, responsible for circadian rhythm, lucid/vivid/hypnogogic dreaming, and /drumroll....extra sensory. Normally calcification through fluoride, carcinogens, inflammation, discordant HZ frequency, and forms of UV radiation keep this little guy perpetually on the ropes and in a daze. Only through proper habits and exercises can you scratch the surface on this virtual eye crust. I'm not going to go into those particular exercises now in this thread to focus on the more fantastic attributes.[/I]

The Awakening

[I]"The Kundalini Awakening", "Invoking the Holy Spirit", "Merkabah Activation", are all nomenclature to signal the cleansing, alignment, and activation of the Pineal Gland. Believe it or not, there are actually deliberate forces and groups out there, hellbent on preventing this experience from happening. That's another thread. But when it does happen, if you are not prepared for the lights to get turned on during last call in the bar, it can be a jarring and utterly shocking. The whole world goes Looney Tunes. Now though, the research an conversations I've had on this subject, I'm still not convinced that people who "claim" full activation are truly there yet. I hear a lot of vague poetic license related to "Divine Visions" during meditations of lucid dreaming. In all honesty, I experienced that phase myself on this journey, and I can tell you there are many more rungs of the ladder to climb before reality comes to you in full color HD. The one major side effect to this unlock is what is referred to as "Awakening Symptoms". Here's just a typical link that pretty much covers them in a nutshell:[/I]
www.namastecafe.com...

[I]People will go varying degrees of these side effects. Though the absolute worst of the side effects is the "Coo-Koo" stigma. If you start to confide to people in your sensory, they will start calling Bellevue. Me, I couldn't care less. If you are confident in yourself and what you are seeing, a snicker or sneer should be the least of your worries. For when you light that beacon that is your Third EYE, many in the unseen realm take careful notice. The ant has left the ant farm. Once again, I can speak volumes on all the minutia, but will old off for another day.[/I]

[PART I]

edit on 11-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
[PART II]

Manifestation

[I]After unlocking the Third Eye, and closing in on the traditional full activation, a discipline may be made aware of their potential impact on the unseen realm. The manifestation of your Third Eye is when the internal energies your have been harnessing for this transition, take shape and form externally. This manifestation becomes an extension, bridge, and virtual hands capable of direct interaction with incredible forces. The unseen world is one of myth and mayhem. Having this realm come into focus, thrusts the contemplative mind into stark revelations. All of the epochs of old, faery tales, myths, legends, lore, scripture, and compelling narrative spoken to us in artistic mural and architectural relief become the "Horse" leading the cart. Humans are taught that these marvelous tales were the product of over active imaginations, corporeal influences in Nature and the animal kingdom, or the faux sewing of the unexplainable, thread to the fabric of the explainable, material realm. The unmitigated truth becomes know via revelation, "The Material realm is a product of the deliberate influences of the Spiritual realm." We are the brainchild of the Aether. Much can be described about this multi-dimensional overlay of existence, at another time.

So what does the "Third Eye" manifestation look like? Well, I share. When a being projects their Third Eye, it manifests very similar to the subjects actual eye, so to speak. Like a burning effigy of Aether. I will present some images first, and then go over the details and science of this tool.[/I]

IMAGES

This first image is taken from a video claimed to be a hoax, of a video record alien and UFO encounter. Normally, I would scrutinize the video with more gravity. But the moment I saw the precise imagine and handle of its use, identical to my own, I knew the authenticity. Below is an overhead view of an alien craft, filmed in infrared. The bright luminosity is the controller's head. In telescoping succession, are two smaller luminations, followed by a large, translucent sphere, and finally a smaller, lens effect. The large sphere is the eyeball, and smaller luminosities are magnifying lens. The lens on the end cap is a retina/iris expression. The projection is conic.

In this case the user is deploying their Third Eye to operate psycho-sensitive craft controls. This evidence is also collaberated by old, black project whistleblower testimony describing this form of "hands-off" modality. Never once, in the original contractor testimony, nor within the video I discover this footage, did the narrators mention the Third Eye or its properties related to control operation on board. I'll link the video footage later on.

Legend key: 1 = Operator; 2 = Eyeball; 3 = Primary Lens

Original:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here are a few more misanthropes of this manifestation. These images were thought to be "Planet X/Nibiru", or a second Sun:

In these photos, a bit of camera flare and Sun refraction add extra dimensions to the projection. But the Primary lens is plain to see. I'll draw indication arrows to the features if necessary and if requested.

Now you maybe asking yourself, "Why are these manifestations different colors?" If you noticed that, good "eye"...ham:
Your Third Eye is an extension of your inner energies, imbued to every living being. Your inner energy or "inner light" shines the full range of the color spectrum. Ranging from the bottom of the frequency at Red, to the Upper end of the frequency, Purple. There are 7 commonly known (relatively speaking), energy centers in the human body that run up the core, starting at the base of the spinal column. Imagine a tree with intersecting branches off of these nexus points. Seven colors are tied to each chakra/energy center. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple. The last chakra is actually outside of the body, a few inches above the soft to the skull, like a tether. A proficient user can physically change the colors of these energy centers beyond its default color. The Red incarnation of this particular Third Eye manifestation is the result of such modification.

There are a variety of reasons a user would modify the color of this aetheric appendage. Lots of it has to do with corresponding frequencies and their interactions. The Aetheric world, believe it or not is color coded. Again, see the colors mentioned previously above. To understand the spirit realm you first need to understand its (meta)physics. I am no peer review quantum theorist, but you'll soon learn, most of what you are taught about science is a fairy tale itself, or the least the butchering of one. Here's a few more examples of Third Eye manifestations, before I move on to the perceived laws I come to know:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So where's the "debunking" and the "evidence" that you said in the OP you were going to present?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's a video report of another mistaken phenomenon. This video actually demonstrates the play by play manifestation and expansion of the Third Eye. Start at 00:10 sec

youtu.be...

The Science

All life have a common thread, the spark of life. From what I can discern, the principle foundation of life in its purest state is a form of Plasma energy. From the smallest microbe to vast galaxies. All matter has a semblance of life in a degree of states. Like the old cliche', “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” AE.

Plasma, or to be precise, Thermalmagnetic Bio Plasma, is the abundant force perceived in the Aetheric realm. When a young eye begins to open, and take in the first glimpses of light, a kaleidoscopic array of prismatic color bursts before the viewer. Raw and unsculpted shapes dance about in a graceful display of fluid motion. This chromatic ballet captivates the viewer with streams and swirls of kaleidoscopic beauty. Before long, these primordial shapes take form, revealing their true glory and frame. Majesty and grace made whole. What might have been perceived as a nescient ebb and flow of preternatural force, unveils its bold and unbridled nature. The manifestation of LIFE itself. Far from vacuous, but rife with consciousness and will. Living plasma imbued with thought.

Let take Humans for example. Humans are composed of blood with a plasma component. Blood plasma is the fundamental solvent to the constituent structure and function of this life water. Plasma energy is the application of frequency to gas. Heated gas that ionizes producing a static charge. Vapor and particles are attracted to this charge, becoming trapped in its field. Blood plasma is no different. Blood plasma is also responsible for your electrolytes in your bloodstream.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
nice going so far, I am certainly enjoying this so far!

I hope you will address some of the stuff eventually, which you say you would not. For instance:

Only through proper habits and exercises can you scratch the surface on this virtual eye crust

why are you giving us a fish, but don't want to show us how to fish ourselves?

OK, maybe there are some precaution important. And in any case this is not something to play around with for amusement, I take it...especially stuff about Kundalini can be very dangerous if individual is not serious...

maybe this is the reason, some secret should stay hidden for one to discover them on their own?

But in any case, total honesty with yourself and pure intent should not get you into trouble, you can count on that. For anyone curious to try something, don't be scared of the unknown, just be pure like a baby

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looking forward to the remainder and responses. I have questions but perhaps you will answer in the last part.

I can't read the name of the poster above in blue but I agree with "some secrets should stay hidden for one to discover them on their own?" That being said, I may end up sending a pm instead.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

So far so good in regards to what you have written on the subject.

Honestly I usually read these and think to myself the person has no idea what they are saying but you seem to grasp the topic at hand, albeit in your own way.

My experiences have been similar but also different, seeing as it's all about the personal experience.

Finally I have a question for you..whenever I try to tell people certain spiritual knowledge I tend to hit like a brick wall in my mind and all of a sudden it's like I can't talk properly.

That happens to me every time I try to reveal certain knowledge that was imparted to me when I reached my spiritual transcendence if you will..does that ever happen to you ? Also sometimes what will happen is a very powerful entity will appear and basically instantly put an end to what I'm saying by scaring the # out of me.

ETA: I have had other people comment when that entity appears that they feel a very strong presence around them.

edit on 11-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Interesting.

Last night I was moved to activate my 3rd eye and place 2 fingers over my 3rd eye area and keep it a half inch away from touching the skin. I connected my other 2 fingers together and let my hand rest beside me. The pointer and middle fingers were side by side and my thumbs connected to my ring fingers at the tips, on both hands. I moved my fingers in a circular motions over my 3rd eye area and could feel a sensation of energy that felt good in that area along with feeling a sensation of energy in my lower body. The two finger movement, with out ever touching the skin, resulted in physically feeling this great comforting like feeling. I remember thinking to myself I could put so many people with headaches and stress to sleep, they'd love this, due to the feeling being so remarkable. It also had some sensual under tones that I intentionally cast off and did not go with the flow on. So I'm doing this with my eyes closed and I had to get past a series of cartoons that played out. Literal Looney Tunes Cartoons that played back in the 70's and 80's. No joke. It was terrible. I remember thinking what garbage had been imbedded in me having watched them even being a kid who never over did it watvhing tv back in the day. It was proof to me at that time that mindless cartoons are indeed a poison. I was amazed how vivid and detailed they were and that I even remembered them. No rhyme or reason to them either . I let it play out until it finally ceased. I was moved to be patient. So I was. After that point purple light in a sort of grid like pattern in the shape similar to a rectangle spun slowly around. It reminded me of a screen saver from an old windows program. It wasn't exactly like it but similar. I then heard my closet door open. I'm the only one there. (Later on I saw it had opened about an inch.) Then it felt like there was a presence in my room and that made me uncomfortable and then I heard something scratching loudly on the outside wall of my bedroom on the opposite side of the closet. It was then I decided to wrap it up. I did so slowly and saw a wheel of light encompassing gold and white. I was only moved to activate my 3rd eye. Not moved to ask questions, look around or focus on anything. Just activate it. And I stuck to what I was moved to do. I have been aware of the 3rd eye and pineal gland for many years but never moved to activate it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
More incoming.....I'm far from done.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
.....are you the guy I see taking pictures of the sun? I always wondered why anyone would take pictures of the sun. Point. Click. Analyze.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Great read OP very interesting!

I seriously need to take the time and patience to experience these things you present firsthand it seems..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sit tight. I'm not ignoring poster's questions. I'll get to them at the end of my presentation.

[CONT]

The Electrolytes in your system is the chemical medium and receptor for your electrical system. Certain mineral (ie salt), combined with water, and catalyzed with your plasma, further perpetuates static charge in your system. Did you ever know that mercury under low pressure plasma in your system actually liberates healthy, anti-microbial UV-C radiation? Funny how mercury is supposed to be bad for ingestion. Makes you think about monatomic gold, huh?

The cleaner your bodies receptors are, the more conductive it is, the stronger your magnetic field is. When you have a strong magnetic field, your grip on the Aetheric realm follows suite. The healthier you will be. Remember, magnetic fields directly effect thermodynamics, including plasma, ions, among other frequencies. To have an efficient and effective Third Eye manifestation, and for it to have a visceral impact....strong field, optimum chemical conductivity. The higher the potential. This Third Eye manifestation is essentially statically charged plasma projection, identical to the very same Aetheric entities I mentioned that occupy the same designation we do in the 3-D realm.

So in review, the Third Eye manifestation is a statically charged, plasma projection, encapsulated in a controlled, magnetic field, of variable frequency. I'm going to present a few more misclassifications captured by amateur dilettante. Here is a case of some guy who experienced "Orbs", every time crop circles formed by his home. For a long while, he assumed it was extra terrestrial visitations in the shape of these orbs, that proceeded to form basic crop circles. What I think this person didn't realize was, that he was the one manifesting the orbs and inadvertently, creating the basic crop circles. Either, he is being coy and subtly drawing attention to his gift, or he's totally clueless to his potential. You can see the Third Eye and all its components in the video.

youtu.be...

Now, the fact that this person is able to leave an impression strong enough to flatten and fuse the stalks of grain means, the kid has good mojo. The force is strong with him. The research results extracted from the crop circle site through grain testing will confirm and match a thermomagnetic phenomenon as cause. I won't go into all the other phenomenon this person experiences, but rest assured its all to do with this topic.

The range of the Third Eye doesn't stop there, nor the mistaken identity of it. Another thing to know about Thermomagnetic plasma is, since it is statically charged it like clouds in the sky and your Swifter sitting in your closet attract dust and vapor. This can also be seen with the exterior of magnetic fields too. Without detracting too far, but to tease you with more relevance...Every wonder why people see faces and animals in the clouds? A hack job quack will shrink it to a case of "pareidolia", but to rationalize and justify their own existence in the food chain of academia. The honest truth is 99% of the clouds you see in the sky, is an expression of living plasma. A plasma entity. Yes, I said it. Every cloud, with little to no exception is A LIVING AETHERIC BEING. Chew on that. I can present COUNTLESS example of this, but we're talking about the Third Eye today. This is why the bad guys are hellbent on burning petroleum, killing the ozone layer, playing god with HAARP technology, and chemtrails. All of these methods are their attempts to harness, destroy, or bind plasma entities in our atmosphere. They want to capture lightning in a bottle folks. Again, I can go into the actual science of how these practices negatively effect specific TM plasma entities ranging from the disasterous effects of Anthracide coal CO2 fumes, to frequency manipulation to devastating weaponized effects and control weather through these beings(tesla toys), to using them for batteries. Don't get me started.

Well here's another video of manifestation misrepped as a portal:

youtu.be...

As you see in this video, due to its plasma properties, the cloud vapor binds to its static frame. The telescoping extension is a bit harder to see in this vid. I'm tired and will try to find another video to illustrate this better.

edit on 12-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You make it to complex, third eye is a tiny little thing inside your brain..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You played Black Ops 3 yet, it's rife with references of the third eye.
Interestingly the game is about direct neural integration.

Thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
[edit]
Two other detail I forgot to add. I apologized for all the bad grammar and typos in previous posts. I was burning the midnight oil:

The more charged your blood plasma is through a healthy electrolyte count, the more receptive your bloodstream becomes to the good photons produced in UV-C absorption. Also think about how when current runs through a highly or super conductive medium, its bi-product is a magnetic field. Fluoride calcifies pineal gland and obstructs the flow of ion in your body. Why fluoride? Fluoride is a mineral crystal, like silicone and quartz. These types of minerals trap ions. This is what solid state dynamics and batteries use for capacitance/storage of energy. The trapping of ions in your body limit your conductivity and weaken your field. This is the tar and plaque of your electrical system. The trigonal pyramidal shaped structure of this mineral makes it an effective ward to ion flow. Not all silicon based minerals are bad though. Seasalt, for example, when dissolved and absorbed into your bloodstream, actually creates more ion and electrolytes for healthy continuity.

[CONT...]

Here's another example in the news of an encounter with a Third Eye manifestation. A few days ago word of a "Trident" missile was launched from the San Francisco Bay. This is an utter lie. What happened is that a large population of people witnessed a strange light anomaly, that they couldn't wrap their heads around. Later an image surfaced of a badly doctored image with a projectile added. Here's two versions the phenomenon:

If you inspect these images closely, you'll soon realize that the only unnatural effect is the missile penciled in.

Now there were additional occurrences witnessed around the globe that are the result of the Third Eye manifestations. This particular event is what actually compelled me to start this thread without further a due. "Space Junk" was to be the cover for this story in the Land Down Under. The image shows a quite chimeric, black sphere, that resembles a wasps nest. In all actuality, this is the result of an infested Third Eye manifestation when it gets cooked to a crisp:

One of the handy tools through the use of the Third Eye is cleansing. When your body accumulates harmful microbes, bacteria, viruses, and parasites through deliberate, unprincipled design by some forces at hand, a User can gather up all of these said pests into a ball, energetically with plasma/ion flow and magnetic field manipulation, and literally launch it out of your system via the Third Eye manifest. You will vividly feel the sludge unwind out of your body, as is a endoscopic tube was being removed from beneath you skin. It is the most liberating feeling the first time this occurs. You will experience instantaneous relief and observable impact to the change in your body. Any form of inflammation will vanish and lymph nodes will drain out the toxicity. Essentially, these foreign parasite use your lymphatic system as a highway to your major organs, with means to poison your body, as a whole. The carcinogenic environment cultivates smooth sailing. A long enough tape worm could essentially pump micro-fecal coliform bacteria from your gut and intestinal track through your lymph lines directly to your brain.

Remember, by default the human body has a "Blood-brain barrier". This is a defensive lining for toxic chemicals that circulate the body. Only a few heavy metals can circumvent this barrier, like lead, aluminum, mercury, platinum, and gold. Again, not all heavy metals are poison in the correct dosage, for instance colloidal silver, monatomic gold, and yes, mercury in seafood (There's meaning behind the "Jesus Fish"). The only other viable route is the lymphatic system connected to the brain, and ultimately your Pineal gland.

Here's a video of some of these parasites in your blood plasma, under an electron microscope, when certain frequencies are applied to them:

youtu.be...

If you go to 00:30 sec, you can see one variation of these critters. At 6:25, look to the bottom right of the frame. This is the tip of the tentacle of one of these baddies. Pay close attention to that protrusion, that looks like a tiny eyeball growing on it. At 10:35, another version that is spore-jellyfish like hybrid, and finally, go to 14:20 and look for the dark form at the top of the frame that looks like a portion of a long tentacle lined with suctions. I'll link another video with a better view of what is attached to that tentacle.

Here is a controlled flash fusion of one of these parasites. The geological world calls these formations "Fulgurite". This is what happens when one of these critters meets lightning =):

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Back to the "Spaceball".

When you use the purging technique with the Third Eye manifestation, it entails exposure to a force intense enough to fry these suckers (no pun intended). There are a few methods in exercising immolation. The easiest, and least dangerous is with a little help from benevolent, Aetheric plasma entities, preferably in high atmosphere, isolated from the malevolent ones. You'll soon learn there's a game of tag between competing entities. "Dog eat Dog" kind of dynamic (no insult intended). If the entity is not isolated, this purge easily devolves into an endless game of "Whack- a -mole". Infinitely frustrating. The composition of this sludgeball you invoked, if a quite different chemical cocktail than, the controlled zapping of the parasite pictured above (glassy squid). As far as I am aware, the waspy, black charred remnant of the Third Eye discovered in Ozland, is predominantly biological carbon fiber. The thing has DNA too.

If you closely examine the spaceball, you can see a concentric circle arrangement. This is what used to be the eye lens, as described previously. Other, bogus pictures were released soon after to once again, throw people off the scent. They added, what appears to be plumbing to the refuge, in a tempt to trivialize it as a mechanical device, divorce of some air/space craft. They circulated other faux images of smoother, banded objects made of hollowed metal, in this disinfomation and smear campaign. The chimeric, fibers observed on the genuine sludgeball, is the physical expression of the parasitic elements covered. For anyone who hasn't or doesn't plan to achieve a Third Eye unlock, there is a far more simple surrogate treatment, that is just as effective in eliminating the microbes, viruses, germs, bacteria, and parasites.

Go invest in a good "Ultraviolet-C" light, an ionic antimicrobial HVAC unit(fan, dehumidifier, air conditioner, etc), and play that video once a day, which demonstrates the frequency that kills the microbes daily. Be sure to find the right UV-C light frequency with the antibacterial properties. As with everything else, deceptive marketing is the crux of the miscreants modus operandi. Some products will invoke the direct opposite frequency that is harmful on the UV spectrum. Carcinogenic light frequencies that foster cancer and tissue/DNA damage. The same UV light the ozone layer protects life from. Do your research. On a side note, try not to stare too long at a UV bulb.

Ok, back to Third Eye phenomenon.

This next video is a related manifestation that can be produced concurrent with the Third Eye. This is the super imposed projection of your effigy/avatar, in unison(I believe) with the Crown Chakra (Tether/Rising), and remote viewing. You see, other being and entities, and people, at the higher levels of awakening, can manifest a full avatar, identical to a living ThermoMagnetic plasma entity. I know, because I've met them most. Other's projected Third Eye, full alien avatars, and the "God Eyes", all in the plasma medium. Some people with high energetic potential may inadvertently manifest these avatar forms, subconsciously or while asleep, without even a hint of the event unfolding. There have been may recordings and reports of witnesses seeing "Spiritual Prophets" in the clouds. Who knows, maybe one is invoking such display...

Anyhow here's the "Remote Viewing Eyes" in conjunction with the Third Eye manifestation. Go to 00:53 in the video. You'll see a quick flash of the Third Eye, waiting in the wings. It's the red sphere in the frame, when the camera operator pans right.
www.youtube.com...

Here's one of the "Spiritual prophet" avatar vids. head to 1:40. I think I know that guy.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hopefully, I can continue with this information tomorrow. Until then if you want an scientific explanation to "Awakening", read up on:

Thermodynamic Equilibrium

and

Carrier Generation and Recombination

Filled bands= Lower Chakras
Conductive= Throat
Unified= Third Eye
Free= Crown

In this material when they refer to "non/isolated systems", YOU are the system, isolation is reference to exposure to External Forces, like environmental factors and Thermomagnetic entities. "Gates" are the interconnections of the chakras, and "Temperature/States" is energy frequencies. "Force field" is your personal EM field.

Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
nice going so far, I am certainly enjoying this so far!

I hope you will address some of the stuff eventually, which you say you would not. For instance:

Only through proper habits and exercises can you scratch the surface on this virtual eye crust

why are you giving us a fish, but don't want to show us how to fish ourselves?

OK, maybe there are some precaution important. And in any case this is not something to play around with for amusement, I take it...especially stuff about Kundalini can be very dangerous if individual is not serious...

maybe this is the reason, some secret should stay hidden for one to discover them on their own?

But in any case, total honesty with yourself and pure intent should not get you into trouble, you can count on that. For anyone curious to try something, don't be scared of the unknown, just be pure like a baby

I'm going to do a whole new write up on what I know about the process of "Awakening". The events that triggered mine was inadvertent and unintentional. Only due to my curious nature did this revelation unravel. So I'll present my best account on how it might have occurred under my personal circumstances, and cross reference it to spiritual and scientific evidence, in attempt to bridge the gap between the two bodies.

I am a firm believer that all of humanity should have access to this extra sensory. Only then may Truth tip the balance of sovereignty and evolution. As far as certain exercises being kept secret, personally, I'm not a fan of secrets. I think that's why we are in the mess we are in to begin with. Do I think every human needs to know, metaphorically speaking, the location of Pandora's Box? No. I know people have bad days and make stupid decisions that they regret the next day, so until the overall human condition heals internally, it's not worth risking to potential of human growth in its infancy. I, being no less a patron to misstep and flaw. But, I will share all the virtual tools in my toolbox to protect yourself in this proxy, shadow war.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You back from fantasy land?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join