It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pagan White Supremacists Arrested In Virginia, Planned To Bomb Churches and Synagogues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Silly pagans.

It is just another case of the gov. supplying terror threats.

I learned a long time ago that a pusher is way worse than the rest.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I beg to differ in terms of the existence of a Germanic / Nordic religion. One can research old texts to understand rituals that existed from the time period, which is what a lot of neo-pagans (pagans in general) attempt to emulate. As far as my belief system - I do not belong to any organized, dogmatic 'pagan church', but merely have like minded friends that share my belief system.

As far as people not understanding things, I agree with you there - in particular groups that bastardize mythology, history, and religion to fit their radical views.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There are violent racist Asatru.

There are violent racist Muslims.

There are violent racist Christians.

There are violent racist [insert religious distinction here.]

(I don't know of any violent racist Taoists or Buddhists, but I'm sure there are some: human nature.)
edit on 11Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:53:19 -060015p1120151166 by Gryphon66 because: Only one a in Asatru

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Yes, the poetic edda which was written down in the 13th century, the Germanic folk tales which were bundled by the brothers Grimm, Tacitus who wrote about Germanic tribes and their culture during his visits.
The Holda myths which was written in 1887 is also a good read, filled with meanings hidden behind symbolism.

But these are not an exoteric teaching like is the case with established religions.
Behind the words and symbolism lies meaning which can only be understood if seen in a divine way, by that i mean not translated in terms of division between you and divinity.
It is purely esoteric, hence hidden wisdom.

Christianity has left a trail of destruction throughout Europe in an effort to abolish and destroy pagan culture and divine rituals.
But the deeper meaning that is hidden behind these rituals cannot be destroyed, we relive the cycle and the rhythm of life year after year.
The rituals are the exoteric part of paganism, the esoteric part requires deepening and total freedom to do so, this is where the real work is done in order to meet the divine.
After christianity lost its grip the pagan rituals became a part of our culture again, although dressed with a christian meaning that was given to it in order to christianize pagan rituals.

A few years back someone from the UN asked why we in western Europe have two santa

Obviously she was unaware of the fact that santa originated in the US and is derived from Sinterklaas.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good thing the leader was stupid too.
Nuts seldom are really great choices for leaders, they are either emotionally or socially compromized due to their afflictions and make LOUSY problem solvers.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Anyone else notice the "coincidence" that every time a "terror plot" is foiled, it was done so by someone trying to buy something from undercover FBI agents?

keyword here..FBI

Just throwing that out there..

There's truth to what you said.

The United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

Muslim groups have been complaining about this since 911, & civil rights groups have complained of this for decades. The FBI was doing even worse during COINTELPRO.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Talk about exaggerating...nothing to see here but some workplace violence. Right Obama?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

my friend, you are a fool as is anyone who lumps all of northern faith in with the folkish sort. These idiots got what they deserved, but they are no different from idiots who pray to any god or hail from any faith.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

this is very true, the Asatru "community" is variable as are all people of all faiths....still it is painful to see people who try to find their way to the Æsir become so lost that they would choose to act to harm :/

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join