It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to my life .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello I am not going to state my name just because of what I've been experiencing lately and how real it has felt . Just call me ID284831

Or 28 in short

Well I have joined this forum today to seek answers from someone who has a higher knowledge than I possess. I will first tell you my entire story , symptoms I have been having and etc. and then I will ask a few questions to be answered and ask for personal input.

To start off I'm a 17 year old who lives in South West Florida off the coast to be exact . I've always been in trouble with the law and never interested in UFOs or any of these kind of subjects . But one day I was sitting on my lanigh( like a back porch but with screen around it) during a very bad storm , and it was lightning out and storming out very badly. All of a sudden something happened . I started becoming paranoid as if the world had just been invaded by UFOs . I started going crazy and I mean crazy . I sat up all night for weeks watching live cameras in Florida , New York , and other places , just to look for UFOs or answers . I did so much research on UFOs to the point where I was scared to leave my house . That was basically when all of these weird things started happening to me .

Now I'm gonna state some of the symptoms I have.

I was at school one day and I sat there the entire day with my eyes closed (not sleeping) looking at these orange and yellow like shapes pass through my eyes and they were so vivid and clear , at first I thought I was seeing like cells up close or parasites in my eyes , but to this day I am not sure what this was and I really want to know what they are . I see them in my eyes now but it's hard to see them now , I only see a little of the colors where as about a month ago , my eyes closed I could see an entire landscape of these colors with the shapes.

Another thing that just started happening recently is really scary and probably why I've decided to post this forum post is the dreams I've been having . They're kind of like nightmares I suppose but they are so real and the dreams take place in real places . I had a dream last night where I looked out my window and saw the recently UFO that was over Los Angeles a couple of days ago ( I guess it was a missle test) but I saw it come crashing down to earth and outside my window was a barb wire fence with a sign on it ( which I can't remember what it said ) but anyways another dream I had the day before that was my daughter flew over me in my bed with black eyes and was smiling very weirdly ( this dream was in all black and white ) I feel as if I am going out of my body . Another dream I had was about a few weeks ago , I was in my own kitchen and I dropped to the floor with this loud and I mean loud buzzing noise and I heard someone say " you flipped the wrong switch " before I dropped to the floor. I then woke up in my bed could not move for about 30 seconds .

At night I also hear a very loud buzzing/ringing noise which gets so loud that it is literally unbearable . And sometimes I hear beeps also , I also have heard music playing when there was no actual music playing in my house ( it was creepy )

Now ever since these weird things have been happening to me I have been trying to eat healthier and I love drinking protein shakes and taking the vitamin 5 HTP , I don't know why but I have a desire for both. And I have been studying Chakras and third eye chakras and all of that type of stuff .

I also have been having these crazy thoughts and they seem to me like they are so true and real , some of the thoughts I have been having are

-what if we are just a reality tv show for entertainment of another planet , I mean if a planet had technology to come to our planet , who's to say they wouldn't record our lives and planet for live entertainment

- and what if the dreams I am having are the future???

- also what if UFOs are abducting the human race through lightning through ground contact sending stuff into our body .

I just want to know why the hell all this has happened to me , if someone of higher knowledge could help me out , I would appreciate it so much .

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Go see a doc, or enjoy the trolling.

Whichever best applies.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The dreams are happening because you are having too much stimulus before bed. Less chocolate red wine and dairy products. Everyone dreams lots of times each night, you only remember them cos you wake up, due to too much stimulants.

With regards with the other stuff I would seek a doctor. Irrational paranoid thoughts are often the start of some form of mental illness., whether it be stress related or not.

Some people have adverse reactions to recreational drugs also so that may have triggered these thoughts. The fact you asked these questions at the end leads me to believe you are either trolling or have a small chance of a mental illness.

I do strongly advise you seek medical help before it develops further.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoWhereAndWhen

Well 28 me old mucker, sounds like you are a bit messed up. I would start trying to find some company. You are spending too much time in your own isolated reality at too young an age. I feel like bursting into tears when I read how common it is for young minds to be so lost in your generation.

Try and ground yourself in a bit of common mundane reality that is not mind related. It will help. Like a sport or something else.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Haha. Would have been simpler to post that. Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have already been referred to a neurologist for my depression and tinnitus .

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well if you aren't trolling here is a tip to get back to "your life".

Keep an open mind. You have attached too much reality to your mental obsession. To the point they are invading your day to day. It's best to remember that the world is vast and unknown. And what you think is true, can very well not be, as easily as it can be. Don't attribute too much faith, observe everything in a neutral way, don't believe anything. Because belief gives your thoughts more power over you.

No sweets before bed.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
The dreams are happening because you are having too much stimulus before bed. Less chocolate red wine and dairy products. Everyone dreams lots of times each night, you only remember them cos you wake up, due to too much stimulants.

With regards with the other stuff I would seek a doctor. Irrational paranoid thoughts are often the start of some form of mental illness., whether it be stress related or not.

Some people have adverse reactions to recreational drugs also so that may have triggered these thoughts. The fact you asked these questions at the end leads me to believe you are either trolling or have a small chance of a mental illness.

I do strongly advise you seek medical help before it develops further.

Good luck.

i would look into your diet when considering why. Also consider you are of an age where hormones aren't the most controllable, coupled with diet. also try to remember any past trauma weather physical or emotional. Emotional seems most obvious when considering the two but also keep in mind you don't know how physical damage has changed to chemically.

all in all, hope your not headed toward crazy and best of luck wishes.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think you and/or your house might be haunted and/or alien infested.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This is not a troll post....I'm schizoaffective and always been a little "different" myself but if you're hearing audible buzzes, beeps and so forth please see a trusted professional ASAP. Let them know what you've told us here. My latest therapist was very understanding of a lot of what I go through (UFO paranoia, nightmares, etc....in addition to the auditory and mental aspects of my condition.) My psychiatrist has been able to get me on a medications which help with other aspects, which may be latent brain epilepsy which can cause all manner of visual and auditory hallucinations.

The help you personally require may not happen overnight in regards to meds (should you need them) but they help immensely in cutting down unwanted and unneeded mental overload sometimes, should you possibly be schizoaffective.

If that's ruled out - welcome to the reality that many else of use deal with on a daily basis.
Stay safe, stay smart, and don't flip out over nightmares, aliens, paranormal whathaveyous and UFO's.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You are at the age where schizophrenia can start to appear in young adults. I would definitely see someone to rule that out before doing anything else. However, if that isn't the case then you may be leaving your body and having what we call OBE's or out of body experiences.

There are a lot of changes happening in the world right now and you may be experiencing those changes in a physical way. If you are interested in OBE's and spiritual experiences you can try this link.

Soul Travel
edit on 2015/11/11 by Metallicus because: Spaced for readability (no text changed)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

First, be sure to see that neurologist. You could have some sort of physical issue with your brain that could cause some of this. Second, I would strongly recommend ceasing in the studies you've been doing. That sort of thing can open doors to things you don't want in your life, and that could cause you these sorts of issues as well.

You will, no doubt, get a lot of advice here, and some will be good, with other not so good. Be wise.

On that note, have you consulted your parents? At the age you state, it e seems like you'd be living at home, so why seek online help here, instead of letting your parents know what you are experiencing?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I've been telling my dad he thinks I'm crazy I honestly don't think this is a matter of me going crazy , the symptoms have calmed . But I don't believe , I KNOW that there are aliens/other species with higher intelligence on our earth , there has to be . I feel like I could just make a movie that would make so much money because I feel as if I know stuff other people don't .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

There are methods to determine if someone has an actual issue or not. Has your dad done anything in that regard? Physical problems should be eliminated, and any possible chemical imbalances can be shown or eliminated as well. After that, it's trickier. When you describe what could be hallucinations, though, this isn't something to ignore, and not have checked out.

Whether or not there are other species around really isn't the issue right now. That you are able to function, or not, is the issue, and that's what you need to address first. The buzzing sounds and colors behind your eyes could be indicative of a medical issue. Please, be sure you get those symptoms checked. You did mention a neurologist. That's a good place to start. Vision and hearing checks wouldn't hurt, either. Be sure that you are physically healthy, and deal with any issue that is found, then worry about the rest. Sitting up all night isn't necessarily a bad sign; a lot of people are "night owls". I always have been. It can interfere with a lot of scheduling, though. Schools and most jobs aren't set up for those of us who prefer odd hours.

Anyway, hopefully, you can get things checked out, and then go on from there. Keep us posted?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well I've been a lot better I've been taking 5htp and have pretty much eliminated a lot of symptoms except I love the thoughts I get , I can function trust me I'm normal , not crazy lol , I want to be a astronomer or build my own company . I get so happy just thinking about it

Here's a thought that will open your mind

Imagine a big planet , with very advanced technology among us . Now let's say this planet invades our planet in the early times and makes a human race on it (us) and then they basically put us there so we could make money for their planet but someone of top superiority is chosen to be disguised as a human and transfer money to their planet ( it's a little confusing ) but I am not scared of these thoughts anymore lol I feel as if I could use them to my advantage

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well, glad you are better, and hopefully, that will be a trend.

Thinking about possibilities doesn't make one crazy, either. Sci-fi writers have done this for quite some time now. Wondering and thinking is great, as long as you are able to do what you need to in your life.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoWhereAndWhen

Well I've been a lot better I've been taking 5htp

5HTP is a precursor to melatonin and serotonin. Melatonin induces crazy dreams and daydreaming.

Why on earth do you think it's a good idea to self-medicate with 5HTP? It's not a vitamin for christ's sake!

Why the heck do you think you need it?

If you mess with the chemicals in your brains, don't come here complaining about crazy stuff happening in your life, genius.

I hope you don't also take anti-depressant because mixing 5HTP and anti-depressant can cause serotonin syndrom, leading to hallucinations, mental confusion or even death.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't self-medicate and go see a doctor and tell him everything.

edit on 18-11-2015 by gggilll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I feel like I could just make a movie that would make so much money because I feel as if I know stuff other people don't .

No you couldn't.

You sound exactly like genericteenagerobsessedwithesotericstuff#2556493

Everything you think you know you've read it or heard it somewhere else and nothing of what you think you know is original in any way.

You are actually quite a boring person with a bit of a delusion of grandeur.

People telling you to consult before you turn really crazy are right, you should listen to them.

Imagine a big planet , with very advanced technology among us . Now let's say this planet invades our planet in the early times and makes a human race on it (us) and then they basically put us there so we could make money for their planet but someone of top superiority is chosen to be disguised as a human and transfer money to their planet ( it's a little confusing ) but I am not scared of these thoughts anymore lol I feel as if I could use them to my advantage

Zacharia Sitchin. How f*cking original.

If I was given 5 bucks every time a lunatic thinks his story about ancient aliens is "original work - do not steal" I would be f*cking rich by now. Get a life, boy.
edit on 18-11-2015 by gggilll because: (no reason given)

top topics

join