It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There was a dream where my dog friend was alive and not dead, therefore my dog friend is not dead.

Why did dog take 12 human years to show me this? When I saw it was alive and with me again I wondered, where did it go? But nobody said, the dog was dead.

I saw the dog go underneath the earth, because that is where humans put dogs they do not want.

How did the dog come out of the earth?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Your dog friend's SPIRIT is not dead.

Alas, the body is.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Although I saw the body last night, therefore the body is still alive.

Likewise a human that does not observe me outside of the dream considers me as dead, but inside of the dream they observe me alive. Therefore am I dead as you predict the dog friend is?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

You don't think the spirit would look as though the body did?

Your body may be as dead, but your spirit wouldn't be.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If it is truly the dog spirit and not the body, then to see the spirit one must have no body. Therefore there is no longer a body.

Why does the spirit return after 12 years. They told me a dog has a different year than a human years. How many years was the dog spirit in wandering until it returned to my observation?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

If it is truly the dog spirit and not the body, then to see the spirit one must have no body. Therefore there is no longer a body.

Why does the spirit return after 12 years. They told me a dog has a different year than a human years. How many years was the dog spirit in wandering until it returned to my observation?

That's easy. You take however many years of a dog's life is equivalent to a human's and multiply that by the number of years since your dog died. (this is better than Monty's Dead Parrot sketch
)

So if 7 years of a dog's life is one year of your human years, well you do the maths, that is 12 X 7. That is 84 years your dog has been apparently wandering until it came visiting you. I wonder what your little dawg has been up to all that time. You must ask if ever you meet again.

I'm off to bed on that note. Nighty nighty my strange American friends! (goes off scratching beard in a puzzled but happy manner).

edit on 11-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join