It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: We Will Have a ‘Deportation Force’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: anon72

Stop acting like they should be afforded the same rights as legal US citizens.

They do have the same rights. The Constitution covers everyone in America whether they are a citizen or not.

Under the NDAA we could label them invaders legally and whoopsie there goes that.

But do you want to become a nation no better than China or Russia?

You have a problem but do you want to sacrifice your souls to sort it? Or go for better ways like like blocking welfare and employment to immigrants making immigration pointless.

country to what image I may portray on ATS I rather like most Americans (its your government I take issue with), and it would sadden me to see the American people go down a dark path and sacrifice what makes them special.

Crazy id LOVE to see them block welfare and jobs to immigrants but then youd have mass homeless because it still be better than being in mexico.

Unfortunatly the government has screwed th epooch so bad on this its almost no way to fix it save doing that. But hey I wont vot e on it so im not gonna be responsible for their actions. They do what they want no matter what we say anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The constitution applied to "persons". Slaves were property not persons.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Donald should have Mexico come get the illegals and take them back. Maybe they can make a stop on the way and build that wall before getting home.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: introvert
A deportation force, huh?

Is this what America has become and what we find acceptable?

We are going to allow the government to create a force in which they have the ability to uproot people, detain them and ship them off to wherever?

What about due process? What happens if they make a mistake.....error in the system?

This is a bad, bad deal and no one should support gestapo-like tactics. If Obama or a Leftist had said something like this we would be calling them Hitler.

Yes...yes we are and yes we should. Consider the facts. People entered the USA without permission, against our laws and across our borders which are called "borders" for a reason. They have taken jobs...regardless of the opinion of the jobs, they have used our roads, healthcare and everything else in our home without permission. They are criminals by these actions alone if not invaders. They have gotten so comfortable with their illegal residence that they show their faces, visit our stores and often work local jobs. They need to go back to where they came from, with any and all their children who were ILLEGALLY born here and (in my opinion) not covered by the Constitution. The criminals need to lose any benefit gained from their illegal activity and go back where they came from. Then...they can legally enter the USA if they so choose.

Why? They are criminals that entered illegally. And...we have to show that THAT is not permitted and you WILL be sent home if you invade our country and break the law.

It is that simple. And anyone who argues differently is supporting the breaking of the law. Again...simple. If a "Force" is needed...so be it. It is the right thing to do. Everyone knows that.

This is ultra-nationalist thinking at it's finest. You don't care about the law because if you did you would support constitutionally-mandated due process. All you're spouting is the same dangerous rhetoric that the ultra-nationalist Germans believed when they put Jews on trains.

It's so disheartening to see people that still think like this. Have we not learned from history?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The problem isn't the illegal immigrant. The problem is the industry being able to get away with taking advantage of their illegal status, by paying them less, and treating them worse than slaves.

I fully agree. There should be laws put in place charging the people that hire illegals. But Trump would never suggest this because it is well known that he has had no problem with hiring companies that hire illegals.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Would it not be common sense to surmise that if a business is shuttered for employing illegals, that those illegal employees would be caught & deported? An easy method of achieving this would be to appear during operating hours to take care of both ends at once, same day. It falls in to the "Papers, please" bucket, but really is a simple method. The business is being shut down for employing illegals, thus it should be a no-brainer that proving you're legal is a prerequisite to leaving the property. Although I'm not opposed to a better idea if someone has one, there very well could be something even easier all around that I haven't considered.

Sounds perfect, anything other than what we're do'n now, would
be better.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How is anything destroyed? If you remove them all en masse then allow them reentry through our legal immigration process then we will still be able to supply that industry with employees. You don't think we would stop handing out temporary visas and such just because we got rid of the illegals do you?

edit on 11-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't know what to do and I hate coming off like a
racist nazi conservative. I'm really not anything political. And I know
if I were in the illegals sapatoes, I'd likely be do'n the same thing
they're do'n. It didn't help matters much for me this morning coming
from the politically incorrect in europe thread, right to this one. It just
pains me to see this happening. I'm afraid of the world my grand daughter
is going to become a woman in because I get it. I know america is over.
I apologize for using ATS to vent. Sincerely

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ike and Truman did it to the tune of close to 9 mil

There is a legal president for it, in America, with out having to say Heil.

The Constitution applies to American citizens not Foreign Dignitaries, or invading combatants.

I personally say Slam down the Borders all of them (wall, mines, second wall, drones with live ammo anywhere there is not a legal point of entry, crossing at any Illegal point of entry automatic death sentence, ) and close Ellis Isle again. Initiate the historical Operation Wetback again.

Which excludes all currently in process "Legal" Immigrants.

Then Adopt Letter for Letter Mexico's Immigration policy After all Fair is Fair.

Oh wait here comes the calls about breaking up families, not an issue, if the child is legal born US citizen there are plenty of needing couples willing to adopt, or the child can be printed and dna swabbed and sent with his/her family upon reaching emancipation age can return via legal checkpoint and get a fast track education to catch up.

It is nothing New and we have had both Republican and Democrat run it, get this Ike only did 2 mil the rest was Truman before him.

CoBaZ

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I thought the Constitution is supposed to exist to protect the natural rights of humans? So why wouldn't illegal immigrants have rights? Are they not humans?

So is 500 million OK? I'm sure we could find 500 million rather quickly that would love to come here. I have a sister in law that has been working on coming here for 10 years the legal way so what about her and the 10s of millions that are trying to do it the same way?

What do we do when someone brakes the law. What do we do with the millions that would love to come here on a working visa program only staying for a period of time of the visa to work. Go to CA and see how many children are in a classroom per teacher and how many are illegal. Look at the cost to CA for all its illegals, it is pretty bad.

I would love to see companies fined 5 gran per worker. I think that would solve much of it all and we can dump the funds into borer protection. Europe is a good place to watch as millions of people flee their countries and fill up Europe. We can take care of our own we can't take care of the world or stop billions that are born into really nasty environments.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just what needs to be done! If people are claiming that they can be good, productive citizens, sneaking in illegally isn't the way to prove it. Plenty of of people come legally, and are, in fact, good citizens. I know some awesome immigrants. Let these illegals wait in line and follow the same rules.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I fully agree. There should be laws put in place charging the people that hire illegals. But Trump would never suggest this because it is well known that he has had no problem with hiring companies that hire illegals.

We need to attack the companies that are abusing them with big finds. We need to start a work visa program where a person pays X dollars for a visa that is good for X period of time and they have a job lined up. This would put pressure on the companies to pay a fair wage and treat the workers right since the worker is officially documented and there can be official over site for the worker. I don't think those here illegal today have any rights over another person not here but would love to work here.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Just what needs to be done! If people are claiming that they can be good, productive citizens, sneaking in illegally isn't the way to prove it. Plenty of of people come legally, and are, in fact, good citizens. I know some awesome immigrants. Let these illegals wait in line and follow the same rules.

What about those waiting in line? It seems that just because Mexico is close they get a brake to come here and another 5 billion do not. To be honest the south boarder has moved north. Just go to any southern town and it is 90% Spanish in every way in including flying the Mexican flag with a vast amount of them here illegally.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We need to attack the companies that are abusing them with big finds.

Sorry but a fine isn't good enough they should get jail time.

We need to start a work visa program where a person pays X dollars for a visa that is good for X period of time and they have a job lined up. This would put pressure on the companies to pay a fair wage and treat the workers right since the worker is officially resisted and there can be official over site for the worker.

We already have something similar to this already it's called H1B1 ask the former employees at Disney how great it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

We need to attack the companies that are abusing them with big finds.

Sorry but a fine isn't good enough they should get jail time.

We need to start a work visa program where a person pays X dollars for a visa that is good for X period of time and they have a job lined up. This would put pressure on the companies to pay a fair wage and treat the workers right since the worker is officially resisted and there can be official over site for the worker.

We already have something similar to this already it's called H1B1 ask the former employees at Disney how great it is.

Ya it all sucks, we have 92 million out of work today, so it is hard to suggest we actually have work for illegals. The mane reason for big fines is that generates funds to support borer control, but I do agree when cases are found where the employer abused people they go to jail. The cool part is we already have laws on the books that would allow all this, we just do not use them.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The mane reason for big fines is that generates funds to support borer control,

That may be the stated reason, on paper, but I can assure you any fees gathered will somehow make it to the Democratic party or the general coffers of the Feds.

If the Democrates win the POTUS, it's over- amensty will happen (not to mention one or two Repubs if they win).

Nope. The battle lines are drawn. Hillary vs. Trump or Cruz.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The Constitutional requirement for due process limits the powers of our government ... no one "qualifies" for that because it's not a benefit awarded to individuals but is a limitation on the various incarnations of state power.

No US President has the right to ignore the Constitution and the rule of law. If it's wrong when a Black Democrat allegedly does it, it's wrong when a White Republican states that they plan to do so. Anything else is gutter hypocrisy.

edit on 4Thu, 12 Nov 2015 04:56:04 -060015p0420151166 by Gryphon66 because: Sentence formatting

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Stop acting like they should be afforded the same rights as legal US citizens.

They do have the same rights. The Constitution covers everyone in America whether they are a citizen or not.

Under the NDAA we could label them invaders legally and whoopsie there goes that.

But do you want to become a nation no better than China or Russia?

You have a problem but do you want to sacrifice your souls to sort it? Or go for better ways like like blocking welfare and employment to immigrants making immigration pointless.

country to what image I may portray on ATS I rather like most Americans (its your government I take issue with), and it would sadden me to see the American people go down a dark path and sacrifice what makes them special.

Crazy id LOVE to see them block welfare and jobs to immigrants but then youd have mass homeless because it still be better than being in mexico.

Unfortunatly the government has screwed th epooch so bad on this its almost no way to fix it save doing that. But hey I wont vot e on it so im not gonna be responsible for their actions. They do what they want no matter what we say anyway.

And if they are homeless ? So what?

They wont be taking welfare and they wont be taking jobs.

And if your police can put down the donaughts and stop wasting there time chasing pot smokers and shooting black people they can pick some of these new homeless up, check out there background and ID and if Illegal deport them.

No special task force, no more Alphabets for your Alphabet soup, No extra money and more importantly no erosion of civil liberty's and humans rights.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm sorry we disagree, but I see it this way. When there is a problem you trace it back to the initial cause. In this case, people illegally entering our country. That is what has to be solved...that is the problem. The only question is what to do with those that are here. They broke the law to come here when another option was available. Therefore they made a choice to break the law instead of doing it legally. A criminal should not profit from their crime. They must go home. Logic. Any problems this causes them are problems they created and theirs to deal with...not ours.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I thought the Constitution is supposed to exist to protect the natural rights of humans? So why wouldn't illegal immigrants have rights? Are they not humans?

So is 500 million OK? I'm sure we could find 500 million rather quickly that would love to come here. I have a sister in law that has been working on coming here for 10 years the legal way so what about her and the 10s of millions that are trying to do it the same way?

What about them? Are you suggesting that I wouldn't be for legal immigration reform? I would be. I just never see anyone pushing to change it.

What do we do when someone brakes the law. What do we do with the millions that would love to come here on a working visa program only staying for a period of time of the visa to work. Go to CA and see how many children are in a classroom per teacher and how many are illegal. Look at the cost to CA for all its illegals, it is pretty bad.

I would love to see companies fined 5 gran per worker. I think that would solve much of it all and we can dump the funds into borer protection. Europe is a good place to watch as millions of people flee their countries and fill up Europe. We can take care of our own we can't take care of the world or stop billions that are born into really nasty environments.

You do know that we've had much larger immigration waves in the past right AND with worse systems setup to take care of them. We didn't fall apart then, and we aren't falling apart now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join