It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, hes not just playing with "electronic resonance". He has discovered a way to use counter electromotive force to his advantage in his generator / alternator and circuits.

I think none of you actually know what the f**k you are talking about.
edit on 11-11-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

No, hes not just playing with "electronic resonance".

Yes he is, actually!

I think none of you actually know what the f**k you are talking about.

That would be you in this case!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Let me make this clear for you people who don't know how to read.

Yes, he is using electronic resonance in his designs. No, he is not just using electronic resonance, he is also using counter electromotive force to his advantage.

Thank you for proving you don't know how to read. That explains everything up to this point.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

At least Orbo has a very GOOD shaggy dog story. So good we tried it to see wtf was going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Yeah, that's one of Bedini's lines. This is sort of a compendium of Bearden and Bedini.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Yeah, that's one of Bedini's lines. This is sort of a compendium of Bearden and Bedini.

Oh, so you dismiss one person based on other people who are completely unrelated and disconnected. I see how you operate.

In that case, your dismissal and mockery is exactly like the hundreds of times people have said something wasn't possible but later was proven wrong. So I guess you should be dismissed as a fraud.
edit on 12-11-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well I just watched the whole video and it doesn't seem to me like he was claiming to generate any type of free energy. What he's claiming is an increase in efficiency, as already pointed out by WeAre0ne. Increasing the efficiency of motors and generators is very important, but to be honest I didn't really see anything in the video which I thought was particularly impressive. The setup where he was apparently recycling power was probably the most impressive thing, I haven't seen it demonstrated that clearly before.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Well I just watched the whole video and it doesn't seem to me like he was claiming to generate any type of free energy. What he's claiming is an increase in efficiency, as already pointed out by WeAre0ne. Increasing the efficiency of motors and generators is very important, but to be honest I didn't really see anything in the video which I thought was particularly impressive. The setup where he was apparently recycling power was probably the most impressive thing, I haven't seen it demonstrated that clearly before.

Here's his big secret discovered in the 1920s.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I'm calling shenanigans.
I'm not buying you can get out more energy than is put in.
Hopefully I'm wrong

And yet scientist have built the EM Drive --> Free Energy to Travel the Stars...

Regards,

SK

That is absolutely NOT what the EM Drive claims to do.

It's "fuel free" in that it doesn't need to burn rocket fuel, but it still needs a power source to function.

Think of it like an electric car - yes, it's "fuel free" because you don't need to fill it with petrol, but you still need to generate electricity somehow to make it work.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Here's his big secret discovered in the 1920s.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not in the traditional sense. What he said and showed was a generator creating two EM fields offset at 45 degrees. The EM flux is stored and used to power the motor reducing the pull from the power source. I can't say I know how he does it because I don't, but it doesn't make it impossible.

Say you have an unbalanced load in your home (110v circuit) and that excess is carried in the grounded, if you increase resistance on a different unbalanced circuit when you are typically pulling power on another, that wasted potential is now used on the other circuit. It sounds like he is doing the same thing only that with a dual EM field and less drag he is increasing proficiency and storing that potential to power itself.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Dude I don't know why you guys have to be so dismissive, so what if he's making use of resonance and oscillation phenomena, very interesting results can be obtained by exploiting such phenomena. One of the most popular oscillation circuits is the joule thief because it can suck out the last bit of juice from a battery, and if you use it to power an LED it will be pulsed with high voltage spikes instead of providing a constant flow of power to the LED. However it will pulse so fast that the human eye thinks it's constantly on, making it appear lit up whilst using a fraction of the energy. It's about the efficient use of the power you do have, not producing more energy than you put in.

I also think these circuits which oscillate really have a lot of potential for powering other devices whilst drawing very little power and showing very little losses. Much like the reason we don't use DC in the power grid, we use oscillating AC current to power homes because the losses are much smaller over long distances. Also I think resonance could be the key to long distance power transmission, according to Tesla's patents and comments he made, it's possible to send power between any two points on the planet with very little losses if you can make the transmitter and receiver resonate using special circuits with a common ground connection.

Here's a related thread I made back in 2013: Understanding Tesla's Inventions

edit on 12/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What he said and showed was a generator creating two EM fields offset at 45 degrees. The EM flux is stored and used to power the motor reducing the pull from the power source.

Yes, that's the part I thought was pretty impressive. He not only shows the captured energy powering a bulb, but he also shows the watt meter dropping when he recycles that energy and allows it to flow back to the power source.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Much like the reason we don't use DC in the power grid, we use oscillating AC current to power homes because the losses are much smaller over long distances.

Please explain how the losses for DC are more than AC....

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Much like the reason we don't use DC in the power grid, we use oscillating AC current to power homes because the losses are much smaller over long distances.

Just the opposite. AC is determined by RMS which is lower than peak. Whereas DC is measured constant at peak.
It's just a lot easier to change voltage with AC, transformers.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well I was just recalling what I learned back in science class, but as always I wasn't told the full story. It seems that DC power transmission can incur less losses but only if you're using extremely high voltages. If you just send a tiny bit of DC power through a long wire you will barely measure anything at the end of the circuit. I think the thing which makes AC much more usable, apart from being much easier to transform, is that even with low power levels, an oscillating current will travel through a long circuit and be felt by a load. You don't get that same dramatic drop in voltage over the line as you do with DC because you're not just trying to push a bunch of electrons through the wire in one direction, you are just jostling them back and forth through the entire wire, so a load at any point in the wire can exploit the energy of those vibrating electrons.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

is that even with low power levels, an oscillating current will travel through a long circuit and be felt by a load.

Garbage.

You don't get that same dramatic drop in voltage over the line as you do with DC

Nonsense, you know bugger all about electricity. The voltage drop is E=IR, so as you can see AC or DC does not enter into it. (ignoring the skin effect at the AC frequency)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Or just send DC power through thin air.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What's the model behind transmitting energy from ground based lasers to satellites to power moon bases? Is that converting heat (from the laser) to power? Or is that transmitting charged electrons?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
What's the model behind transmitting energy from ground based lasers to satellites to power moon bases? Is that converting heat (from the laser) to power? Or is that transmitting charged electrons?

A laser shoots a beam of photons. Photons can be converted into a current flow using a few methods. You could use the photoelectric effect (aka solar panels), or you could focus the photons onto a very small point, which would cause that spot to be heated, which could in turn power a steam generator or a thermoelectric generator of some sort. The best solution would be if you could directly convert the photons back into electrons using a "reverse-laser" device. I guess that's sort of what the photoelectric effect does though.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Wow, this topic proves ATSers don't even bother to watch the video before speaking, or understand what is actually going on from the creator himself instead of the halfwit writer of the article based on him.

Why blame the writer? He didn't invent that 4790% claim.

Finally, The Code Has Been Cracked And A Working Model Has Been Demonstrated That Multiplies The Input Power By 4790%!!!
teslaspowermagnification.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join