It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen leader calls on all Muslims to defeat ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I know your words are right and I'm glad you have wrote them so eloquently, your words reassure me and give me a bit of peace in what seems such a dark world at the moment. I know my feelings are irrational and I know a lot of muslims have suffered at the hands of ISIS, I do read the accounts, the ones I can bear to read. The rational part of me is the part that keeps saying I want to help the women and children, sick and elderly, the irrational part of me fears the men because it is so difficult to tell who has good intentions and who has bad. I also know that lots of British muslims have spoken out about ISIS, I myself have posted two sources above showing this.

Thank you for bringing me back to reality. I suffer with anxiety problems and it isn't anything personal against muslims per se, my fear is of ISIS and of some British people who sympathise or have gone to fight with them. I have friends who are muslim and I know they too are as frightened as me. I just worry where it is all going to end.a reply to: enlightenedservant

Uhh... Wait, I'm confused... I thought you... hmm...

I don't like telling people this (because I'm a former battle rapper who loves verbal combat), but the easiest way to diffuse me is to come to me with sincerity. In fact, the Qur'an says even if our opponents come to us with peace, we should accept it (Surah 8:61, Pickthall translation):

61. And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in Allah. Lo! He, even He, is the Hearer, the Knower.
Ironically, the very next passage states that even if they were just deceiving us, God alone is enough for us. In other words: Fine. I'll accept your words at face value. Truce? ? (But you realize you can't say this then turn around & start blaming all Muslims for the crimes of the extremists, right?)

Because believe it or not, people like me & your Muslim friends are the biggest victims of Wahhabi extremists like ISIS & AL-Qaeda. Osama Bin Laden specifically allowed for attacking Muslims in the West because our tax dollars go towards our militaries; therefore, we were funding their enemies. And since we weren't attacking our governments & terrorizing our fellow Western citizens, we were "clearly" a part of the problem.

And the other groups go even farther than that with their reasons, usually because they say "we're impure/false Muslims" because we reject their crap. They use the same logic to justify killing other Muslims too (like the groups I mentioned in my first post in this thread). They blow up mosques in Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, and even attack Shiite mosques in Saudi Arabia. And remember, this is in direct defiance of the Qur'an which says anyone who intentionally kills a believer is going to Hell (Surah 4:93, Pickthall translation):

93. Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom.

So yeah, most Muslims are deathly afraid of them. It's the same dynamic between Japan & the Yakuza; Europe & organized crime families like the Cammora; America & the Mob, Bloods & Crips; and Mexico and the Sinoloa Cartel (among others). I only speak out on them so openly because I don't care if I die for it. Think about that for a second.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm glad to see the world no longer relying and waiting for america to stomp out evil in the dark corners of the map.

So when it goes wrong, we can have less fingers pointing at us.

Remember them good old pre-WW2 neutral America days?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You bet the Chechens will distance themselves from Daesh. For if they don't, they risk the indiscriminate ire of the infamously trigger-happy Vladdy-P...!
edit on 12-11-2015 by TheInhumanCentipede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: Brett83

That made sense? oh wait I got one, ginger

A ginger that could snap you like a twig. Nice attempt at internet stalking.

But I think you will find Daywalker a more apt description

edit on 12-11-2015 by Brett83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

See I told you most muslims are sane non-genocidal people.

ISIS is a fringe brainwashed cult.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: cuckooold

I don't get your attempt to make an attack on the persons character.

The point is he is a leader who is calling for Muslims to fight against those who have brought war to their countries.
Is this not what we want. For them to sort their own problems? So money is not wasted on wars against said terrorists?

Also I see nothing wrong with his friendships.

I would like to have putin as a friend any day over Obama, Cameron and the likes.

It wasn't an attack on Kadyrov's character to point out his actions, it was stating the truth. Neither he nor his father really aren't the sort to be quoting/pointing out as guys to follow. I mean if Hitler said, "Dogs are great pets", would you use his quote? Yes it is truth, but would you use that quote?

Derek

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join