It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen leader calls on all Muslims to defeat ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
HI

I came across this great article concerning the chechan leader Kadyrov calling on all Muslims of the world to stand up and defeat ISIS as they are carrying out atrocities in the name of Islam. He claims that no one can remain neutral anymore.

I think this is exactly what we have been wanting. For a Muslim leader to stand up and say this is not what represents our religion. ISIS is not Islam. These are terrorists.

He went one further and said what a lot of us already know. He points to the west and more directly the US as instigating the problems in the middle east. He claims they have bought the heads of terror groups to murder under the name of Islam to darken their name.

I think he is right.

Will this get the reaction he wants and more importantly what those behind Isis don't want.

All Muslims can pull together and demand this ends now. Murdering innocent men women and children in their name is not acceptable anymore. Take the west's interventions out and handle it yourselves and prove you are loving kind strong people and not the murderous barbarians being portrayed.

Link

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

My Ancestors made this statement a very long time ago, The Chechens are our brothers and sisters, they just forgot who they really are. Anyone who can be the pale king will have a claim to a golden era.. Enough with the parables..

Kadyrov and his army, is a force to be taken seriously, but im not sure if his men will follow a king or their God

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There are groups in Britain who have been trying to do exactly this this www.independent.co.uk... l

www.bbc.co.uk...

Its just in Britain their voices seemed to get drowned out by the opposing Hate Preachers who stand on the streets and by demonstration like this one against the Charlie Hebdo cartoon. www.reuters.com...

I know in Britain certainly a lot would like to see muslims come out on the streets and demonstrate against what ISIS is doing rather than just on the internet.

My concern is if we can't even reach some of the muslims borne and bred in our Country how can we possibly hope to change the mindset of some who are coming here from an altogether different society.a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Will you change your mindset? Probably not, ask why not? think you have your answer there

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My mindset isn't to go beheading people, shooting children etc. My mindset is concern about radicalised muslims. I don't wish anyone any harm. So to change my mindset would mean the beheadings need to stop, the killing needs to stop, the barbaric acts needs to stop, the hate spewed on the streets needs to stop. So what is it we are doing in this Country that we need to change in order for our young British muslims to stop joining groups like ISIS can you tell me? If you say stop the wars in the Middle East then I am sorry that doesn't explain why a muslim who is British and has been raised here the same as myself feels the need to side with ISIS, they should see themselves as British first and foremost not as an extension of Iraq or Syria. Can you please explain to me I'm really interested to hear your opinions on why you think our young people are being radicalised. a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Learn deduction first, instead of induction, cause im kinda sick of your conclusions, they are xenophobic.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The reason the good is being drowned out by the hate is because the media like to report on it more.
Even the muslim leaders have said this needs to stop. Don't give them a platform to spread their hate. Why put them on the front of a national newspaper if you don't want them spreading their hate.

Would it not be more productive to have the calls of muslim leaders to force out the scum.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Don't worry the rest of them will be along in a minute spreading their hatred of Muslims.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The problem is that Kadyrov is hardly a shining example of humanity.

www.independent.co.uk...

Ramzan Kadyrov pairs pinstripes with a Kalashnikov. He's a loving husband who praises polygamy. He counts Mike Tyson as a friend, and President Putin as his closest confidant. Adored by his war-weary countrymen, he's been accused of torture at home and murder abroad. Andrew Osborn gets a rare audience with the self-styled Che of Chechnya

and

Bereaved colleagues of the murdered journalist Anna Politkovskaya have suggested that he may have ordered her killing as retribution for her investigations into human-rights abuses in Chechnya. Meanwhile, human-rights groups claim that he has personally overseen horrific torture sessions in several private dungeons said to be near or beneath his homes. And his loyal foot soldiers - nicknamed "Kadyrovites", to his great annoyance - stand accused of torturing, kidnapping and murdering anyone who has obstructed the Kremlin's goal of restoring order in the troubled republic.

It's good policy for him to call on Muslims to unite against ISIS, but with friends like this who needs enemies?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I don't care what religion they are if they think God commands they kill their fellow humans they need to find another God. I have no patience for a God that incites hatred among humans.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Learn deduction first, instead of induction, cause im kinda sick of your conclusions, they are xenophobic.

Oh, phluease ... that word sounds so "educated", but it's use and meaning is so utterly naive.

Yes, he's a sick man isn't he ... because he's afraid of the wave of pillage, rape and murder that has transformed his country, and he's afraid of the future. He has no reason to be ... it's not like history tells us, that such transformation have victims ... no no.

NO, he's just sick ... phobic.

Pffft ... grow some sense to have your opinions, and stop this moronic MSM rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

How can you claim their god incites murder etc.

Do you not look at the history of Christianity?

How many people slaughtered and tortured under the name of God.

Now back to the thread.

Do you not think calling on Muslim people to stand up against those destroying their religion?

First people complain at the silence now it's not enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I don't get your attempt to make an attack on the persons character.

The point is he is a leader who is calling for Muslims to fight against those who have brought war to their countries.
Is this not what we want. For them to sort their own problems? So money is not wasted on wars against said terrorists?

Also I see nothing wrong with his friendships.

I would like to have putin as a friend any day over Obama, Cameron and the likes.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You haven't answered my question. Why do British muslims borne and bred here feel the need to join ISIS?a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you read my post you would see that I have just left two sources showing Imams calling on British muslims to not join ISIS. I asked a question however, which was why do muslims who are British like me feel the need to go and join ISIS? As far as I can tell there were no answers forthcoming just the usual predictable label "xenophobic". Is it classed as Xenophobia when hate preachers are shouting on our streets. Is that xenophobic to British people who are non-muslims? Or is it a different set of rules when it involves British muslims?a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I just want to hear from you these words I'm a racist, and I'll treat you with respect, When you are full of #BS and hiding behind a xenophobic wall of words I'll treat you with the contempt you deserve. Induction is not a logical conclusion..

Every time you post a induction quote: I'll be there and undermine it and call it induction and xenophobic.. Every time until you say I don't like Muslims..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not racist I have friends of every colour and creed. I don't like radical muslims who spew their hatred on British Streets. I am frightened to think that there may be people here in Britain who are so radicalised they will carry out some huge atrocity. To call me racist is ridiculous. This has nothing to do with race. This is about an ideology which I know all muslims don't buy into because I have friends who are muslim. Until a few years ago I hadn't really given much thought to the religion of Islam. It has come to the forefront because of videos which ISIS have released showing people like Alan Henning. It has come to the forefront because of soldiers like Lee Rigby being murdered on a London Street. It has come to the forefront because holiday makers in Tunisia were gunned down on a beach. It has come to the forefront because we have people like Jihad John who is British. It has come to the forefront because the man who killed Lee Rigby was British. We are told by intelligence that the people behind the Russian plane going down a couple of weeks ago were in fact British. Xenophobia means having an unreasonable fear and I don't think my fears are unreasonable. How many British muslims are living here who are radicalised?

So now I have made myself crystal clear I will ask you again what do you believe is causing young British muslims to become radicalised and want to fight for ISIS?.a repdly to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ask yourself the question how many Muslims live in Britain?

Now how many have went to fight for Isis. Confirmed cases and numbers. Not speculation.

Il give u a clue.

There are 2.7 million Muslims in britain.

There are estimated 2000 isis fighters from Britain from muslim leaders sources.

That is roughly 0.07 % Muslims are isis fighters.

According to you they are all murderous rapists.

Wow

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

numerous of your OP are linked to biased information right wing agenda, most posts are of xenophobic nature. If British Muslims radicalise and fight in the ME does it affect you in anyway? Does the Brittish fighting forces affect you when they are in a war zone? Please tell me how it affects you?

You see I used logics,

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You even got statistics, 0,07%, I will treat you with respect if you can say Im a racist

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join