It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New and ready to share my theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi You can call me Cailey, but that tis not my real name and I would like not to share it due to security matters.
Every day I go about acting as if I'm not preparing for what is big to come. You people might call it a theory but for me I believe that it will come true. I am young so I have limited resources to prepare, so I'm looking for someone with some ideas of what might help me gather some ideas or give me some information so that it will be easier to be ready for it when it comes. I believe that a son of Satan is to come to be in this world, already in this world. You may also perceive him to be evil. You don't have to believe in god or the devil to know this. He is going to take over the minds of everyone in the world, or most of It. I will not be one of those human beings. I have concluded that this is going to happen due to collaboration with a fellow Christian a few states away and from the biblical prophecies. If it does not happen within the next five years it will happen in the future. I would want my future descendants to be well prepared when it comes. Now I have 2 theories. The first way I believe that he is going to take over this world is microchips within the human body. they might say for medical reasons or this and that some reason that will get people to be okay with the micro chops. they will never see it coming. The second way it could happen that is more likely if 3D Printers. Within the next few years 3D Printers will be producing medication and selling it to the world HA its already in the news. In time EVERYTHING WE BUY WILL BE MADE FROM 3D PRINTERS. Whoever controls these 3D printers, who ever will own the company that manufactures the 3D printers, That uses the 3D printers will have control in what they sell. the medication, cars, cell phones, FOOD. These this will end up controlling us in the end. I will have none of it I refuse to be controlled. By the man with the silver tongue. I believe that the biblical prophecies meant it in a metaphorical way unless some radioactive thing happens or its way in the future when people will have powers. still trying to decipher the metaphor. Can anyone help with that to? That would be most helpful. And I wouldnt mind if you do believe this and want to go into my plan aswell. You'll have to PM me for my plan though, you know safety.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetsSaveTheWorld
Hi You can call me Cailey, but that tis not my real name and I would like not to share it due to security matters.
Every day I go about acting as if I'm not preparing for what is big to come. You people might call it a theory but for me I believe that it will come true. I am young so I have limited resources to prepare, so I'm looking for someone with some ideas of what might help me gather some ideas or give me some information so that it will be easier to be ready for it when it comes. I believe that a son of Satan is to come to be in this world, already in this world. You may also perceive him to be evil. You don't have to believe in god or the devil to know this. He is going to take over the minds of everyone in the world, or most of It. I will not be one of those human beings. I have concluded that this is going to happen due to collaboration with a fellow Christian a few states away and from the biblical prophecies. If it does not happen within the next five years it will happen in the future. I would want my future descendants to be well prepared when it comes. Now I have 2 theories. The first way I believe that he is going to take over this world is microchips within the human body. they might say for medical reasons or this and that some reason that will get people to be okay with the micro chops. they will never see it coming. The second way it could happen that is more likely if 3D Printers. Within the next few years 3D Printers will be producing medication and selling it to the world HA its already in the news. In time EVERYTHING WE BUY WILL BE MADE FROM 3D PRINTERS. Whoever controls these 3D printers, who ever will own the company that manufactures the 3D printers, That uses the 3D printers will have control in what they sell. the medication, cars, cell phones, FOOD. These this will end up controlling us in the end. I will have none of it I refuse to be controlled. By the man with the silver tongue. I believe that the biblical prophecies meant it in a metaphorical way unless some radioactive thing happens or its way in the future when people will have powers. still trying to decipher the metaphor. Can anyone help with that to? That would be most helpful. And I wouldnt mind if you do believe this and want to go into my plan aswell. You'll have to PM me for my plan though, you know safety.

I will start with these words. Welcome to ATS. Your theory is partly correct. But don't lose yourself in concept and theory for in both they sow the fear of the unknown and fear is a roadblock to Nirvana and soul merger with God himself in the ethereal ocean of pure Awareness. The boards are filled with disinformation. I have been on them since 1998.

"You Want To Save The World. Can You Save The World before saving yourself? And Save them ? From What? From Illusion."~Nisargadatta Maharaj

1st read a book called Behold a Pale Horse then read, a book called The Thiaoouba Prophecy Then Read The Bible Then read "I Am That". Google all they are available for free online. They will take you to the Truth that so many ATSers fail to find in all their research.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Thank you for telling me about these readings. Seeing that it is at an hour in which only few are up at this time I shall read them later. a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LetsSaveTheWorld

Welcome home...enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LetsSaveTheWorld

Welcome to ATS and I hope you enjoy your stay . I want to drop you off this lecture by Micheal Heiser and encourage you to take a listen . What he shows is something many have experienced about the Bible and something we need to consider when trying to figure out end time prophecy . God is the one in control and knows the end .We are fortunate enough to be along for the ride ....peace

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

Much love!

top topics

join