It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starwars and the jewish connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Over the years of being on ATS I'm still amazed at the how well some members can connect the dots and create a truly great reading conspiracy. So I though it might be a fun project to see if people could come up with a connection between the story line of starwars and present day Jewish history, religion and anything that may have a connection with "Israel" United nations,United states of America ect. The Idea came to me when listening to a radio show that was talking about the star wars prequels and how they are mostly about trade agreements which forced an intergalactic war. The TPP came to mind and I thought what if starwars isn't about some super distant future but about our own political environment or WW3.

Examples like Anakin Skywalker being the chosen one and the jewish people being gods chosen people. Sand people, the desert planet or homeland,

Before anyone gets amped up it could be good or bad doesn't matter its just a game to connect dots between starwars and present day conflicts and to be honest its easy to start in the region of world or with that specific religion and ethic group!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Use the Schwartz!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No please no space balls. I loved the move don't get me wrong but lets exclude it

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

But chr0naut made good point

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Maybe idea ripped off from Frank Herberts "Dune"?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So we're doing racist threads now ?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think you give George Lucas to much credit.
He couldn't come up with an original story and plucked plot points from the past. Then he made up crap as he went along.
Remember Carrie fisher kissing her brother then saying I knew it all along in the third movie.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I see no connection with Israel, whatsoever ...

Sure, one can say there is an implied relation between WWII on the "empire". But no, not really ... as I see it's more like "made up as you go along".

The relation between the Syth, is related to "generals". If you look at comedy, you will always find that the General has a secretary to do his bidding. Just like "dracula" in all those movies, has his "hunchback", to take care of his coffin during the day.

I don't know about the cartoon series, or the new one that is coming. But I see a lot more reflection from the Matrix, and Z-Nation, the Walking dead ... than in Star Wars.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What a concept. A Hollywood movie based on something biblical... Wow, never heard that one before.

Pretty sure most movies are based on Jesus/ Messiah or David and Goliath themes.

Just off the top of my head: The Matrix, Superman or perhaps any superhero movie, Forrest Gump, etc...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Star Wars is heavily based on the jedaigeki (sp?) of Japanese culture, comparable to our westerns but featuring traditional Japanese weapons and philosophy. That's where the word "Jedi" derives from, as George Lucas was inspired by Akira Kurosawa. Almost every major religion has elements in the story, very much a streamlined hodge podge.

top topics

join