It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Strange Black Object Falls From Sky In Spain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
I know EXACTLY what it is. I'm sure it's full of carbon and DNA.

The metallic balls are just a straw man patsy to debunk and misinform. To throw you off the scent. The pluming added to one of them was done deliberately, after the handlers swooped in.

The black, sinuous spheres are the real McCoy. When a person proficient in cleansing their chakras (energy centers) of parasites caused by Archonic plasma entities, they can collect a portion of the parasites into their energetic Third Eye manifestation and project the foreign bodies abroad. One exercise used in conjunction is Sun Gazing projection, the other as far as I am aware is through the static discharge of Plasma entities that are abundant in the atmosphere. Either way this is the result of what one looks like after it is cooked to a crisp. The chimeric, wasps nest appearance of the eyeball shape is a reflection of entangled entities at the moment of catalysis between plasma fusion and the plasmodium eukaryote.

Here's another picture of one:

The spiral in the center is actually the lens of the 3rd eye projection.

WOW!!....just WOW!!

Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep...I gots to git me some of that stuff!!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The picture is obviously of a burned up fiberglass or carbon fiber tank of some sort.

Oh the terror of the thing being something one is unfamiliar with...

The terror....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Well, if said tank has any hydrazine (even residue) in it, people have a very clear and present reason to be terrified!

Hydrazine is some very bad, highly toxic, stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
I know EXACTLY what it is. I'm sure it's full of carbon and DNA.

The metallic balls are just a straw man patsy to debunk and misinform. To throw you off the scent. The pluming added to one of them was done deliberately, after the handlers swooped in.

The black, sinuous spheres are the real McCoy. When a person proficient in cleansing their chakras (energy centers) of parasites caused by Archonic plasma entities, they can collect a portion of the parasites into their energetic Third Eye manifestation and project the foreign bodies abroad. One exercise used in conjunction is Sun Gazing projection, the other as far as I am aware is through the static discharge of Plasma entities that are abundant in the atmosphere. Either way this is the result of what one looks like after it is cooked to a crisp. The chimeric, wasps nest appearance of the eyeball shape is a reflection of entangled entities at the moment of catalysis between plasma fusion and the plasmodium eukaryote.

Here's another picture of one:

The spiral in the center is actually the lens of the 3rd eye projection.

Yeah, all that... or it's space junk.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Space junk?? You absalutely sure of that?

Trifecta please create that thread..this is too odd to coincide with the supposed meteor shower.

I will reserve judgement until a understand fully what am seeing in that pictures. Besides where is the rest of the supposed space junk, other than this black spherical things which am sure should not be the only parts that are entering from man-made junks coming in.

This warrants further discussion to get to the bottom of this.

Peace
edit on 11-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Space junk?? You absalutely sure of that?

Peace

The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is New Age mumbo jumbo when I read it.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
If it had intact metal bits it might give you a knot or two, but the terminal velocity of a semi-burned-up fibreglass tank isn't that high. You'll note a lack of craters in the area....

Even small meteorites (basketball sized to a few meters across after atmospheric entry) that may have hit the atmosphere at 30,000 mph would slow down to terminal velocity speeds (say 200 mph or so) before impacting the ground.

Larger ones -- say 50 meters in diameter after atmospheric entry? That's a different story.

edit on 11/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Larger ones -- say 50 meters in diameter after atmospheric entry? That's a different story.

That's not 50 meters in diameter. More like 1.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Space debris seems highly unlikely considering the balls fell meters apart, days apart. So what's going on here? Elaborate hoax? Mutant space wasps? Alien pods?

just a question for the thread posters...

the pic shows a crater... but a hollow cylinder or storage tank would likely be really damaged... so the orb-ject might be a solid ball of something... right?

the plastic sheathing... could that be 'Stealth' wrap... & the solid balls/orbs be kinetic objects that are shot at hyper speeds to destroy objects on the Earth surface
Perhaps a space-based firing platform somehow fell apart and the components (ammo) fell to earth at lackluster speed

these might be the ammo used by the USAs black-ops space weapons called the 'rods of god'... a misnomer because the 2 obs or balls are not shaped like 'rods' at all... but that name was probably a PC pseudonym.....
edit on th30144725217411292015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

hey, 'InnerPeace2012, here's your chance to speculate, propose alternatives, etc.
edit on th30144725244311342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

these might be the ammo used by the USAs black-ops space weapons called the 'rods of god'... a misnomer because the 2 obs or balls are not shaped like 'rods' at all... but that name was probably a PC pseudonym.....

I think you're referring to Project Thor which was indeed a space platform bearing a magazine of solid carbide rods, not hollow carbon fiber balls. The difference in resulting impacts would be dramatic, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: St Udio

I think you're referring to Project Thor which was indeed a space platform bearing a magazine of solid carbide rods, not hollow carbon fiber balls. The difference in resulting impacts would be dramatic, to say the least.

let's not rule out a North Korean version of rods-from-god

you are assuming the 'thor' project details are true & accurate info leaked to the public... that, y friend, is not the protocol of a black-ops.... which is my point

where are these established as hollow spheres?

as for impact, the spheres could be loaded with material when armed then fired from a rail-gun from a space platform

thanks
edit on th30144725284011402015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The impact "crater" is a fair indicator of the mass and velocity.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

That's not 50 meters in diameter. More like 1.

I agree. Maybe my post wasn't clear, but I was just adding a little more information (i.e., that even speeding meteorites could end up moving at only terminal velocity at impact).

edit on 11/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
wtf is up with people letting nasa drop things on us,junk at that....if i drop a piece of litter on the floor i get a damned fine........nasa drop tons of waste anywhere on the planet and risking lives,and not a bloody word said.....rant over..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: lostbook

As I said in the OP though, it seems extremely unlikely that space debris would fall from orbit twice over the same spot days apart.

Is it possible they fell at the same time, but were discovered days apart?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Related to the recent missile launches maybe?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah tungsten rods the size of telephone poles dropped from orbit will ruin your day.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Entirely possible and certainly makes more sense though that's not the impression left by the reporting — then again it's the Mirror.

They mention a farmer reporting seeing a cluster of 7-8 fireballs and that sounds far more plausible than individual pieces of debris falling over the spot days apart.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I believe it is something releasing chemicals

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, it certainly seems that the hydrazine storage tank theory is the one with the most legs, but these things seem to be falling to earth very much intact, if not in working order. I might be wise if future designs ensure a shape which is more prone to breaking up on contact with the atmosphere, because if a ball that size hits someone or something from orbit, it's going to smash whatever it hits to bloody ruin.

It is amazing to me that these things survived re entry, although I suppose being spherical in shape means that they have a better chance at surviving the fall.

Exactly, good hunch. Hundreds of these shaped space vehicle tanks have been picked up over the decades, even floating at sea. The spherical shape is a high-drag-low-mass configuration that decelerates very quickly when it hits the atmosphere so the heat pulse doesn't build up and endure too long. Also, being spherical, it can roll and spread heat over its surface, not go to an aerodynamically stable orientation and burn through the leading edge. Lastly, there is often residual fuel frozen in the tanks when they hit, and as the chemicals boil off they take away much of the heating, harmlessly [and also spin the ball].

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join