It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Islamic ATS Members

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc
a reply to: antar

Real question is:

If all these people are really desperate refuges;. How do they get they expensive phones anyway?

Umm can't feed my family, but can afford a $600 Iphone?

Just for the record, "refugee" doesn't mean "poverty-stricken". In fact, it doesn't have anything to do with poverty. Webster's definition is "someone who has been forced to leave a country because of war or for religious or political reasons". And immigrants are just people who move to another country, either seeking permanent or temporary residence there (as opposed to tourists).

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Star for accuracy. We really should stop using the word "refugee", because the righteous refugees aren't the ones, typically, creating problems. You can almost spot a Syrian in a crowd. They have families, they have on normal clothes. The women often have on normal clothes. They have children. They aren't poor. They sit quietly waiting for help. When interviewed, they are depressed. They didn't want to leave home, and want to return.

It's the others, the economic opportunists from other areas that are causing the problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
And my job is to study and under stand my "enemies" 14 years living, integrating, fighting and doing the deep insertion on heart and minds OP's as well as ops in Israel (even had to get cut to blend in, can't live in that close proximity with out someone noticing the "spare flesh")
Maybe just a little bit of insight from something more than a butcher/food standards rep

And cast your mind back 15 years
Pre 9/11 (to which I think we can all agree the OS is BS)
And he subsequent illegal wars and acts since, just how prominent was Islamic terrorism?....just how many refugees were pouring out of the region then?

But since the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq there's been an explosion of refugees and Islamic "terrorism"
But I suppose you don't see the connection
I'd like to think with the name combat master you've spent a lot of time in combat in regions we are discussing and others
In which if you were a gravel belly ....you know a real soldier.....id like to think you'd have a little more understanding of other cultures and the impact of the greed that propels the conflicts worldwide.....but then they do say that the average intellectual age of a soldier is 12 years
a reply to: combatmaster

edit on 12/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

edit on 12/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added more

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaPred

I hate to say this, but you sound like you have a target.

Your mindset does not seem to be of an objective position.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have a target ?
Just how did you come to that conclusion?
I thought it was more than obvious that my posts were countering someone else's "target" and tying to be as neutral as possible, using events and scenarios of things that are relevant to the to the person on the other side of the discussion in a bid to help them understand a position

Please elaborate?
Unless you're referring to the scenarios I use to make a point, in which the use of western nations in those scenarios is purely to help those that can't think outside their own nation or its principles to consider the other 95% + of the world
Looking at the situation from an overall perspective and considering global history not just that of Islam ......isn't that objective?

objective
əbˈdʒɛktɪv/
adjective
(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
"historians try to be objective and impartial"
synonyms: impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, non-partisan, disinterested, non-discriminatory, neutral, uninvolved, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, just, open-minded, dispassionate, detached, impersonal, unemotional, clinical

a reply to: Annee

edit on 12/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

butcher? lol...

This is becoming a waist of time.... you are too emotional! just chill...

it sounds like your past experiences have taken their toll on you! PTSD maybe? many of my friends have gone down that path.... nothing wrong!

lets just take a break! shall we!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't deny I'm shot to bits, but I'm perfectly calm, you yourself point out that this is all engineered
And we know western powers and elites are funding and encouraging the problem
But the first response from yourself is bitching that they have phones??? When it's quite clear you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about, but rather than accepting the numerous logical explanations, you decided to bring up 680ad and struggling veterans. The veterans that you talk about fought for the aims of the very countries and people that are now facilitating this cultural invasion

Due to be discharged in ....28 days, for exactly that
Had a quiet year once and naturally needed to stay as current to the situation ready for return
What I learnt in that time combined with what I have insight to and have personally done made things a lot clearer

m.youtube.com...

Can't Embed the vid for Some reason
Worth a watch
edit on 12/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added vid

edit on 12/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added more

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

But the first response from yourself is bitching that they have phones??? When it's quite clear you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about

You are obviously very confused because it's quite clear that YOU are the one who has absolutely no clue what on god's green earth you are on about!
....please show me where i stated anything regarding phones?

you decided to bring up 680ad

yes i did
, it seems somewhat relevant to the topic! thats why i posted the youtube link that you still ignore.

please... if u aint gonna watch the vid i posted relevant to this topic, which is what im willing to discuss, we dont need to derail the topic further!

edit on 2015-11-12T16:35:46-06:00201511bpm3011pm4630 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaPred
And my job is to study and under stand my "enemies" 14 years living, integrating, fighting and doing the deep insertion on heart and minds OP's as well as ops in Israel (even had to get cut to blend in, can't live in that close proximity with out someone noticing the "spare flesh")
Maybe just a little bit of insight from something more than a butcher/food standards rep

And cast your mind back 15 years
Pre 9/11 (to which I think we can all agree the OS is BS)
And he subsequent illegal wars and acts since, just how prominent was Islamic terrorism?....just how many refugees were pouring out of the region then?

But since the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq there's been an explosion of refugees and Islamic "terrorism"
But I suppose you don't see the connection
I'd like to think with the name combat master you've spent a lot of time in combat in regions we are discussing and others
In which if you were a gravel belly ....you know a real soldier.....id like to think you'd have a little more understanding of other cultures and the impact of the greed that propels the conflicts worldwide.....but then they do say that the average intellectual age of a soldier is 12 years

edit on 12-11-2015 by Ectospasm because: poster was being ironic, replying to earlier racist comments from another poster.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My sincerest apologies
I was confusing you with an earlier discussion here

But still, to blame a religion for for all our woes when current events and history are considered with a critical mindb? as is done here every day on ats, is a bit extreme isn't it? That's what the NAZIs did. And Europe the ME and central/Western Asia have been fighting it out for millennia, religion was just the excuse for a long time

Yes there's many things in the culture I find disturbing, could tell you a few memories that would make you rage or cry, but I see a religion struggling to modernise whilst remaining true to its fundamentals, we all did the same, gotta remember .....they're 600 years behind lol

Sorry the Mrs is in bed calling
Good night and enjoy peace

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice, I will, thing is they're very expensive, and with all the cuts for veterans I may have to stop ......hell the 'coalition' spends more on supplying Isis than the do on their vets
Keep drinking the cool aid
a reply to: Ectospasm

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

are you a member of the Klu Klux Klan? annonymous are publishing lists of people who are members.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectospasm

No.

Pretty sure im not

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

This Global alert and the drums of war, beat louder than ever now in light of the terrible tragedy and political circus in Paris. 7 terrorists held at bay an entire country, the ramifications will continue to infiltrate the hearts and minds of refugee's and their families escaping ground zero of what will now be given free rein for the military industrial complex, extreme hunting season against the small % of terrorists and a huge % of innocents.

"If" this thread had been taken in the direction my intuition had hoped for, this entire death scenario in Paris could have been avoid, thwarted.

I implore once again to breathe life into this thread and for our courageous Islamic membership and friends of the peaceful Muslims to step up, inform us of the private emails, videos and social media reports of the deserving escapee's of the war which promises now to be fueled by the burning rubble of the Paris events.

People will not care any longer whether it is a little old lady and man who fought for their lives to reach freedom and safety, nor the Mother and Father who against all odds, all security of home to reach the EU and for their children to have a chance however uncertain.

Please place in this thread some evidence of truth on behalf of the survivors, the refugees who ARE deserving of our asylum when the only other choice for them is terror, death and starvation.

I like all the other Americans stand at ready to defend my home and property against terrorists, against the agenda being placed at my table, yet I KNOW that the few will not change my heart or destroy my intelligence, my heart and my understanding and empathy for the deserving, the ones willing to share in the economic hardships and uncertainty of our once great nation with the base being one of the most beautifully written pieces of all time,

the American Constitution and all it stands for. The few cannot, will not take that away.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Remember the story on page one ? Well, what if the reason behind the shooting of the people in wheel chairs is similar to the compromise in throwing a flower? To go after the healthy vital ones is clear but to target the weak and challenged in a roomful of other wise able youths? Just thinking outloud. Like I have posted in other threads I wonder if many of the so called terrorists do what they are commanded in order to protect their own much like the Nazi youth?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: anxiouswens

You never miss a chance, do you.

Your comments coming from between your knees again aorkookie.

edit on V102015Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 13:10:21 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Think of how confusing for the Vietnam vets, they returned to a world a million miles away from how we treat our Vets today.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Actually, my comments were due to her ever-present paranoia and xenophobia-lite being displayed on these boards, much like your ever-present christianity and blind-patriotism mixed with irrational views garnered from christian video sources...

edit on 15-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The information you are collecting here is critical to my research as well.

There was a situation just few weeks ago with some Pakistani's that were getting the run around from Salman (the Saudis) claiming poverty. I advised that the Pakistani government needed to get some buses over there and just extract their people because it looked not good.

There was a really great article in CNET magazine, Winter 2016, pg. 110-115 (sorry looked for a URL for it and it wasn't one of the stories they had on their site). So I'll give you the highlights (just skip over this if you've already read the articles). But the information is clear but dense (informational I mean), the good stuff. It focused on the situations in Greece, France and Australia.

We've (my group) been getting reports of refuge's getting fired on my government forces with small arms. We are concerned about this (I think in Greece, but don't quote me on that). Europeans *rolls eyes*.

But to summarize the articles I'm referring to, it outlines a transfer of primarily refugees fleeing the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts from a make shift squatters settlement to an actual camp. One of the reporters managed to snap a very troubling shot of the fence around the camp. Apparently the camp is good, but the fence is a high, high-security one (the same used in prisons and jails) and I personally thought inappropriate for the current level we are at. I'm afraid of what that's going to signal to the rank and file in the government. This was near Calais, France (usually good guys).

The second article showed snapshots of some really great work in Greece. I have a friend over there that is trying to keep the situation polarized positive, and it looks good for now, but kind of temporary.

The third talked about the really bad potential situation with Manus Island. Australian immigration policy is strict. You show up "unannounced" you get sent to Manus Island. How its structured could be very dangerous to the refuges involved because of the lack of information coming off the island. I'm really worried about that one.

One of the ideas we came up with was a camp-like idea called the cabins. Now before people go trying to poke holes in this idea, we're really up the creek without a paddle on this one. We're money starved (even at national governmental levels) and there other nuances to the situation that make it difficult to address.

Here is a link to the PDF file you can take a look at a draft of an idea that might lead to kind of field hospital type housing for the indigent, mobile and refuges that we thank can be properly managed without turning in to a really bad situation.

woodystanford.files.wordpress.com...

Any constructive criticism would be welcomed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join