It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice was right about the CIA Hollywood liason office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"If you are part of the entertainment industry, and are working on a project that deals with the CIA, the Agency may be able to help you. We are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development. That can mean answering questions, debunking myths, or arranging visits to the CIA to meet the people who know intelligence — its past, present, and future. In some cases, we permit filming on our headquarters compound. (Please visit our Headquarters Virtual Tour.) We can also provide stock footage of locations within and around our main building."

www.cia.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I can't watch the film right now - I would like to find other sources for the information though.

Mark Dice seems to me to be controlled opposition rationalwiki.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

There is some good info on this subject from other sources: www.wired.com...

I can't criticize the content of the video since I cannot watch it right now anyway.

Amazon has a book all about this subject as well: www.amazon.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Propaganda films have been around a long time now, as long as ordinary films. Both require the use of military assets, usually credited in films. Thing is, stuff like that can work both ways if a filmaker should have just a smidgen of something in the air.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I can't watch the film right now - I would like to find other sources for the information though.

Mark Dice seems to me to be controlled opposition rationalwiki.org...

Rationalwiki is rarely a reliable source for anything. The name of it is classically Orwellian.

new topics

top topics

join