It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington DC Prepares for World War III

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Granite
I said it two years ago when I had the vision; the United States will find itself at war with Russia and China and will ultimately be overwhelmed on either coast of the country.

A lot of Bible prophesy has recently come true with the rise and fall of Obama (King of the South). Prophesy says "King of the North" (Putin) will overcome the South's land...and eventually Israel land. Bringing Jesus back to overcome the Northern King in Jerusalem.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Washington DC Prepares for World War III

It started back during WWII

Or........WWI.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wonder who will be the first two non nuclear countries to get nuked? Since non nuclear countries are far more likely to get nuked first.

If i remember right Russia even has a first strike de-escalation stance to hit a non nuclear nato country.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I said it two years ago when I had the vision; the United States will find itself at war with Russia and China and will ultimately be overwhelmed on either coast of the country.

There are some visions running around to that effect. I think even Washington had one. However, I think those visions also say that the core of the country will not be overcome although it will be a hard, long, dark battle. We will be able to push the invaders back.

Of course, that all depends on how much you believe in those visions.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I stand strongly by my visions because they often come true, and as such have been preparing for such an event. first of all by moving away from the coast towards the middle of the country I live in with plenty of easy access to safe zones away from the majority of the population.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
OP once again a EMP will not fry everything liek is fearmongered for more funding. Sheesh most vehicles these days unde r testing still functioned after a EMP pulse just fine. now th e power lines will b e ok but the transformers will need new parts though.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

Is the US preparing to start WW3 or defend against enemies who are provoking? Yuge difference.

We need to go to a more defensive footing with regard to our foreign policy, IMO. Not a Ron Paul withdrawal from all foreign bases kind of footing, but certainly one where the US is much less of a bully in the middle east. The US has a power structure that includes the military industrial complex that loves to fight perpetual war and make lots of money. That has got to stop.

They are preparing to defend against "enemies" that are against NWO goals and that started in Ukraine a Bilderberg formula.
Their enemies are NOT mine.

Considering they made it public that the US does not have full superiority of the oceans anymore the other day, and saying that air craft carriers need to be re designed in the future. I am going to say, no.

Back when most of the powerful countries were told they could not harbor any offensive military and the only threat was seemingly nukes at the time, carriers were the most powerful weapons on the planet, closely followed by subs and long range bombers. Now days, most countries that threaten the US have weapon technology to surpass carriers.
They aren't arming for WW3, they are arming to win another arms race, it's a gun show.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The US is gutless, it only picks on "tin pot" Countries who can't defend themself. If the USA actually comes up against a formidable opponent in a fair fight it will cheat, steal, lie to get out of it. Bookmark this..The USA won't go up against China and Russia it will continue its sleazy gutless war by proxy scam it has always perpetrated.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
The US is gutless, it only picks on "tin pot" Countries who can't defend themself. If the USA actually comes up against a formidable opponent in a fair fight it will cheat, steal, lie to get out of it. Bookmark this..The USA won't go up against China and Russia it will continue its sleazy gutless war by proxy scam it has always perpetrated.

It's perceptions like this one that is why the world is more dangerous.

I would agree with you that our leadership at the moment would need something major to spur us into war, actual war, but ... once we are there, it's not like we have no weaponry with which to ensure that everyone has a real bad time.

And sooner or later, someone risks poking the paper tiger enough that it all breaks loose. Kick even the stupidest dog long enough and it will eventually try to bite, and we have a nuclear bite.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

I feel that maybe there are some in power in America that believe they need to maintain this military industrial complex due to the enemies they have created over the years. With such an aggressive and oppressive foreign policy poorly hidden behind the media propoganda it's enemies will not rest until it burns.
If America decided tomorrow to turn to a policy of pacifism do you not think those it has kept down will not rise up and take this as a sign of weakness?

I'm just trying to get a normal sense of reasoning behind this madness.

It seems like the main enemy the US has had since the end of WW2 is Marxism. If you go looking for the people who are always throwing rocks at US foreign policy, it is ALWAYS Marxists whining about capitalism (as they have done for the better part of 100 years).

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

Is the US preparing to start WW3 or defend against enemies who are provoking? Yuge difference.

We need to go to a more defensive footing with regard to our foreign policy, IMO. Not a Ron Paul withdrawal from all foreign bases kind of footing, but certainly one where the US is much less of a bully in the middle east. The US has a power structure that includes the military industrial complex that loves to fight perpetual war and make lots of money. That has got to stop.

Um, it's clear. The US has been 1 out of 2 major aggressors over the past 60 years. With the fall of the USSR, the US is number one.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: reldra
Isn't this what they do, all the time? They analyse, assess and then ask for money. I don't see how this says they are preparing for WWIII.

They do in this time of the physical year, yes.
But, have you read the article about on-going wars from Bush onward to include Obama...the guy who started the current Cold War?

Are you for business as usual?
Have you seen our debt?

Are Millennials going to pay this debt...fight more wars?

It's all blustering...

I'm not an Obama fan, but are we sure he's started this "New Cold War? How do we know its not just a case of other certain parties taking advantage of our stagnation in the ME?

If we have no qualms with Russia and want to welcome it to the world stage as a major player for peace etc, why then is Putin worried about a European missile shield to the point where he wants to move his own missiles closer. The guy is former KGB. Which country is living like its the 60's?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Russia and China aren't pushing for a war, the United states is.
You do not matter to the government, you are a statistic.

The U.S wants war just now because contrary to the stories in the news last week they have a vastly superior advantage at the moment.
If the U.S wins against either or both, you have a Japan II or Germany II scenario completing Americas hegemony and total domination of the world.
Fortunately for the U.S it won't be fighting either of those two countries by itself because they'll trigger their alliances and it'll drag everyone else in.

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”
― Henry Kissinger

“The United States is baiting China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.”
― Henry Kissinger

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

While I also feel that this war is inevitable, I'm not nearly as optimistic as you seem to be. Your a bit propagandist IMHO. I've seen our military force decimated since the early 90's, and tech is only going to get us so far. I also disagree that China and Russia are not pushing for a war. These things are all interconnecting. China has been crashing our economy at the cost of their own. Russia has exposed all our "foreign aid" BS, at the same time fueling the fires of Middle Eastern hate for the US. Bottom line is if/when this war begins, we are the bad guys. And everyone feels good about sticking it to the bad guys. We shall see. As an old soldier myself, I won't go down without a fight. I just worry about my children.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

i agree with this logic as well.. i dont think the vast amount of resources the US collected went to waste over the years.. it went to building a fiat systen and we are the only ones with codes to the back end.. bc we built it. if u really want to win, you simply need to make your opponent think you are unaware, let them make their move, and then they will realize you knew what they had the entire time.. and have already planned to counter them. bravado.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well; it might realise their depoulation agenda and get rid of all those 'useless eaters.' After all the anyone worth more than $50m has undoubtly got their exit and luxerious survial plan in place. All they need is the nod to know when to go.

As Jim Stone says; if you think nuke war is on the cards keep your eye on the nearest jewish worship place as they will be the first to know. When you see no one rock up at these place on their worship day you know you can bend over kiss your arse good bye.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester

While I also feel that this war is inevitable, I'm not nearly as optimistic as you seem to be. Your a bit propagandist IMHO. I've seen our military force decimated since the early 90's, and tech is only going to get us so far. I also disagree that China and Russia are not pushing for a war. These things are all interconnecting. China has been crashing our economy at the cost of their own. Russia has exposed all our "foreign aid" BS, at the same time fueling the fires of Middle Eastern hate for the US. Bottom line is if/when this war begins, we are the bad guys. And everyone feels good about sticking it to the bad guys. We shall see. As an old soldier myself, I won't go down without a fight. I just worry about my children.

Whats funny is history will record the US and its allies as the good guys though. Really in war there is no good or bad guys. there are just targets of oppurtunity.True warfare has no morals. and it does not stop until one side ic decimated or wiped out.

I have a feeling that when it does break out the russians,chinese,iranians,and north koreans will drop to their knees asking for quarter and mercy when the wunder weapons are used rendering their nuclear missiles useless in their silos and on their mobile launchers. I am afraid not only for myself but the entire world when they try to strike the US and it fails miserably.

A little tidbit to consider. recently i learned when they dug up hitlers body and tested its DNA they found it to be female. Isnt it curious? Explains why the FBI has detailed files on hitler in argentina. I suspect the US is actually th e new reich and hitlers plans are coming to bear fruit. A reich that actually dont care for gentic purity just loyalty.

World war 3 will demask our nation and germanys victory will be apparent.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

I respect your opinion as a vet but i doubt you had access to the technology that the DoD is spending trillions on.
Although, who i am to judge, you might have.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This scenario could happen with everything going on.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

World war 3 will demask our nation and germanys victory will be apparent.

With her majesty QE II at he helm.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join