It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This video is alarmist. Its supposed to be to try and get people in Europe and in far away Countries like America, Canada, New Zealand to really see what is going on. These clips weren't taken from all over the world they were taken from Europe this year. I have seen each of these videos on their own in the past few months as people in Europe have been posting. The one with the immigrant shouting money, money, money was taken in Calais when the immigrants were trying to storm the channel tunnel. Don't forget a lot of these different things are happening throughout Europe in different Countries. At one time, before the internet, we wouldn't have any way of getting information out to each to show the real picture. Now we have and more and more Europeans are posting these images. Why do you think suddenly they are trying to stop people being able to post links etc?

You can deny it all you want but this is reality. Its looks even more frightening in my opinion when you see the Europeans welcoming them. a reply to: Revolution9

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Alarming is when you see the scale of this. I too have seen most of these clips before in last few months when those were first posted, seeing those combined as in this video should open some eyes.

I don´t think we are safe here in Europe.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is today's latest news in our lovely UK www.dailymail.co.uk... reply to: anxiouswens

I would like you to look at the photo of one of these perpetrators laughing going into Court. If that doesn't tell you how much respect there is in this Country nothing will.

edit on 10-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, I am agreeing with you mostly. It is not quite the end yet. The EU needs a good kick up the ass.

Go for it I say. Defend your way of life. Tell them. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm just a west country farmer boy who sings country songs. I don't have a gun. If my government don't protect me what can I do?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

without signing in to facebook

Oh. THAT sort of propaganda. Well... who on Ceres cares?

The Europe I'm from is fine as far as I can see.
Morally bankrupt and exploiting the world as usual, did I miss something?

How all of Middle East is suddenly crushing to Europe in such a scale.

You really believe all this crapola and fearmongery your 'freinds' crush into Fakebook, do you?

Nothing to see here, move on and blaim some refugees!
edit on 10-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yes, your part of Europe is fine, but where this is happening is not fine. Where I am living it is all moo moo cow cocka doodle doo village life, but there are places turning into hell in certain hotspots. There is a deliberate tactic being exploited by these migrant people. They are doing this with an objective in mind. It is political, like the objective an army has. It is a frighteningly effective tactic. Like a good gardener sort it out and nip it in the bud before it invades the whole garden.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
europe is not fine,15 men raping a 13 year old girl is not fine in any way stretch or form,
what will you do if it was your daughter!!!
enough is enough there is no excuse ,its time to grow a pair.
stop making excuses ,our goverments have betrayed our children.

cameron is a fool ,gchq are complacent ,merkel is crazy..

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Great video! It's amazing what a little music and editing will do to drive home a message. I've seen most of those clips but many I have not. It makes my blood boil with frustration because there's nothing that can be done. There's an agenda to wipe out Europe and replace it and if I didn't know better, I would say Satan himself is behind it. Something very evil is at play that's for sure. We are in the front row seats experiencing something so epic, it will write the history books of the world's future. This migration in my opinion surpasses the importance of both world wars combined and it is beyond me why it isn't front page news in every publication daily. We are experiencing the genocide of Europe in full view of the entire world and no one seems to notice.

God speed

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I think the blasé Mrs Merkel needs to be shown this ....

Where were all the families that we are led to believe were refugees?

It looks like the mobs of rabid, aggressive men, out number police at

every country they arrive at ....

And while the west has spent the past 50 years or so trying to control

the birth rate, According to that Muslim leader they intend to increase

the birth rate (averaging 8 per woman I think he ranted) I wonder who

is going to support them
.... oops!!! I forgot .... we will be living by

third world standards and women wont need clothes, Just a fabric bin

bag.

The strapping young men making obscene gestures appeared sex man,and

as they have no respect for women, look on them as chattels....well need

I say more the incidences of increased rapes have been well documented.

I found that piece "your children will marry a bearded man and wear a

Muslim head scarf" quite chilling.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

White schoolgirl aged 13 'was repeatedly raped and sexually abused as she was passed round gang of 15 Asian men'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Y'know what makes me sick? Is when they call them Asians. They're not Asians! I've noticed this before in other videos and the reasoning behind it is to obfuscate their true nationalities.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Well I am available. If they want me to defend my family, the women and children of the nation and friends I am up for it. Just train me with a gun and tell me which border to patrol. I will only shoot in defence, not in attack. Lol, that is my pledge! I am not joking either. Only defence though.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Everything you say is truth. For the past year since I've been part of this site users have been making threads after threads regarding propoganda and how we are being controlled etc.

Now that it is actually happening these users are now falling for the same things they warned against.

This for me must mean the mass are literally brainwashed by the media.

edit on 10-11-2015 by liteonit6969 because: wrong user sorry

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Define propaganda

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh my god, what are we going to do, its not like we as humans had to massivly move from one land to another to flee wars or natural disasters.

But good thing we have daily threads telling today is the day, oups probably tommorow lol.

You can afford to be blasé .... Its not your country/border they are trying

to infiltrate

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Everything you say is truth. For the past year since I've been part of this site users have been making threads after threads regarding propoganda and how we are being controlled etc.

Now that it is actually happening these users are now falling for the same things they warned against.

This for me must mean the mass are literally brainwashed by the media.

Well I have been on this site for over four years and I have been watching the migrant problem escalate to become what it is today. This is not normal immigration, it is a type of invasion and a military tactic. If you mess with my people basically I will defend that. Don't mess with my people and sabotage our way of life and all is fine and dandy, come sit by the fire and have a glass of wine.

It is real this time. I see ity with my eyes. It is destabilising us and I am not happy about this. I demand the government and the EU address it or I may end up fighting THEM if they don't.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The dictionary definition? Or my own?

Il go with my own with the example.

Every single msm medium constantly pushing the idea that people are fleeing war torn countries. Moreover that the Russian are the reason behind it.

These refugees are coming to our country and are coming to rape your wife and daughter. They are coming to impose Islam on all of us. All I see in the media is fear fear fear. They are coming to steal our jobs and leech off benefits.

The outcome?

To implement the systematic tracking of all refugee/immigrants.
To further erode our freedoms both online and in our life.
To remove the benefit systems in place as they are.

Basically the spewing of unsubstantiated lies following the same or similar narrative to push a goal or goals

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No better way to topple a country than under the appearance of humanitarian aid, giving or receiving.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Are you blind? What part of the world do you live? Here we have evidence on this site of European women saying they are in fear of their lifestyle and freedom. That is enough for me to start getting angry about it. They should not have to live with stress like that. It is a threat to their freedom and security. As a guy that brings out a protective streak in me when I see this happening. I don't want an invading people doing this to our women folk, giving them sleepless nights. Enough is enough! This is too dangerous to go flippantly excusing it as some kind of polite act of resettlement. The women here have demonstrated as Europeans their anxieties. They are real and that is enough for me to be convinced we are being destabilised as European nations; from UK to Switzerland to Germany to Italy to Greece to Croatia. Is that not enough countries for you to make this a very very serious issue? We are dealing with an influx of millions of people. It will create utter chaos for EVERYBODY!

edit on 10-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I live in ireland.

So you are basing this on women saying they are afraid and you protective instinct.

I can't see that holding up as proof.

Give me proof of all of this.

Not media reports.

Clear obvious uncorrupted proof.

And be careful not to scare any ladies passing by we don't want another emergency situation.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Don't you know that posting things like this is xenophobic, racist, and bigoted. That being said, I would just carpet bomb those animals as they stormed the border.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join