It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In Pakistan there is state called Sindh over there though my survey I got to know that peoples have strange tradition about marriage. When one wants to get marry he pay and buy bride of his choice.
Its agricultural area and man dominated as well so women play big roll in farming as compare men. In this scientific era when human want to reach anywhere in sky. Is this thing happing in other parts of world?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
arranged marriges was used most places in the world 100 years agaio but in the last 75 most places have stoped using it. But the english turdichion has a twist .Instead of the man paying for the bride the brides family gave the man a dowery .(money lands ) to marry the girl .The idea being a man had to suport a woman so the family would give this dowery to give him insentive to marry the girl.
Ps Im american and I aranged my marrege .(worked out quite nicly I mite add me and my wife get along better then anyone I know.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ps Im american and I aranged my marrege .(worked out quite nicly I mite add me and my wife get along better then anyone I know.
Wait a minute arent aranged marriages set up by other people
example the parents of the couple?

new topics

join