It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent X US...new fantasy action with Sharon Stone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Did you notice this new action tv series Agent X ? Just watched the first episode and it is entertaining. I was surprised to see Sharon Stone playing a significant role in this tv-series. Just like Wesley Snipes (The Player) she has agreed to do a tv series instead of only feature films. Anyways, with her having a leading role you can expect it to have a certain quality to it and a handsome budget to produce.

The only thing questionable is that she is initiated into a room of secrets which is prepared by freemasons and I guess only meant to be visited by them.... emphasis on MALE freemasons. Now I am aware it is all fantasy and make belief but still the same it is a bit weird "they" are telling us that a female is granted access to a secretive world with only male predecessors.

Like the show so far..

edit on 10/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Really?? I put it on ignore so far maybe I should give it a shot then.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Pilot and first episode were actually pretty good. Fight scenes above par for television, good scripting, and a pretty attractive female Russian agent. LOL

The only thing that bugged me was the big Russian in the pilot. He had a left shoulder injury that magically changed to a right shoulder injury. But hey, it was a pilot.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They were just hoping to see a little nookie when she uncrosses her legs.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortStuff

Just inform your friends about this new series and motivate them to write a lot of letters to the studios telling them how much you are pleased with the show.

If you are lucky the show will be continued and will there be a lot of seasons....each and every episode you can be lucky. But do not lose any sleep over it you hear!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't get your hopes up.

Looks like it will last maybe a season before getting cancelled.

I liked the mason angle.

I even liked the idea of the VP getting there own spy to 'save' the day.

But it doesn't have staying power.

top topics

join