It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugee Dr Mudar Zahran warns "Keep the Muslim Refugees out of Europe"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You have not had hundreds of thousands of muslim immigrants entering your Country over a few months. Europe and the UK have always been open to immigration waves but nothing on this scale. How do you expect people from a completely different culture to their host Countries and with completely different ideas and beliefs to assimilate and integrate in these numbers. I don't think Americans would be very happy if they suddenly had people coming over in boats in their hundreds of thousands each month and completing disregarding their borders and lets face it America more than anywhere should be taking these people in, if what we keep hearing is true and it is all because of war! If you feel so strongly about it then why don't you push your government to do more, because it certainly doesn't like it is doing much when I read this article. Are is it OK as long as it isn't on your doorstep? www.theguardian.com... reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on 11-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: To add more text

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You can afford to be tired of it because you are in Texas and your Government is barely doing anything to accept these refugee. Your Government should be taking hundreds of thousands because they are mainly the Country that is responsible for this. I wonder whether you would be bored of it when it is on your doorstep! If this was happening in your neck of the woods there would be about a 1,000 comments per day with about 500 flags!!a reply to: muse7

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973 no. I just understand there's absolutely nothing I can do about the situation. So I try not to get too concerned over issues out of my control. I don't have the time or inclination to worry, when I have such a short time on this planet. Maybe it's one of the very few benefits you get with a terminal illness. You understand your time is precious and worrying about things that are out of your control is a waste of that precious time. I try to understand people's concerns, I just don't feel as strongly about it all and can't see the point in worrying, which has no benefit to my life whatsoever

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
You can afford to be tired of it because you are in Texas and your Government is barely doing anything to accept these refugee. Your Government should be taking hundreds of thousands because they are mainly the Country that is responsible for this. I wonder whether you would be bored of it when it is on your doorstep! If this was happening in your neck of the woods there would be about a 1,000 comments per day with about 500 flags!!a reply to: muse7

You do realize Texas has one of the largest if not the largest number of illegal immigrants in America, right? LOL Look on a US map for Texas & it'll suddenly make sense. They're literally on the front lines of America's immigration issues.

Personally, I love immigration & think borders are dumb & outdated. But fyi: if you're going to try to belittle Texas on the issue of immigration, you're probably going to lose.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
As for Islam...

True History speaks Volumes

And Youtube crackpots speak nonsense.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

you dont see the rise in crime and rapes on women as a risk that you have assessed ? there is a vid right now in the recent post list that you should watch, if you have already, then bluntly, your comment sucks.

That is not true. And if you mention the myth of Sweden as the rape capitol of the world due to immigration, you are misinformed. www.bbc.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">BBC

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
WW2 was fought against the Nazi's WW3 will be fought against the Muslims.

This is a good example of how hysterical and unrealistic the bigotry has gotten on this topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You know I live in Europe and the news and stories that I read makes me more frighten as the refugees I sometimes think to walking our streets. .

Not that I go over to them and ask are you a Syrian refugee?

Anyway we have so many different etnic groups that I don't see the difference anymore and I either don't give any attention to it.. I'm to busy working and surviving our economy that I don't have the time to think about theoritical terrorists who supposedly should walk among our society.

I think if they are here and never been here before ,they probably think ,

"what a great society there are mosques it's a multicultural country, I get money and soon a house to live in ,maybe I can find a job, why should I bring myself in danger if I just left a country that's totally ruined by war and the many times I faced death in the eye. "

No I think this could be just another thing that we are worried about and in a couple of years we totally forgot what this all about.

I talked to an Iranian few days ago he was all negative about Iran and all the refugees coming here ,frightened to loose income or his job, how bizarre a native moslim refugee complain about another moslim Syrian refugee ..

It totally resetted my thinking about this whole mess we're all in .. not that I worry but I learned something that day..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The blame game is beyond a joke.

If I accidentally broke your window with a football, I'd pay for damages. But if I was a Syrian who broke someones window with a football and offered to pay for damages, the whole neighborhood would throw their hands in the air in a fear induced stupor.

Yet the "coalition" can break a window with their football, claim it wasn't their fault and blame the neighbors.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Are you seriously comparing terrorist to the international mafia? That's the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: criticalhit

Caucasians in general aren't "tolerant"

Really?

I'd say quite the opposite ... why don't you go to China, Japan or India ... sure, they'll treat you well if you have money ... ever tried to stay there as a single individual and a poor guy? you'll disappear and that ain't a joke.

It's stupid to let them in, it's "white guilt" but you know what is smarter than "white guilt"? Actually knowing your culture not apologizing and just not doing the same stupid crap over and over again... I'd say "know what you and yours can actually "tolerate" is a better method. People support it but are too stupid to know that they are the very people who are going to be the victims of supporting it, it's a directly opposed set of beliefs Liberalism and religious Conservative, they will look the other way at some point just like in WW2.

The history of WWII is "Made in Hollywood". And it's believed throughout, because of US propaganda radio stations, post WWII ... like Radio Luxemburg.

Just set limits on immigrants and stop creating situations where your continent goes on fire every century Europe okay?

No, we should not set any limits on refugees ... people who are in real need of refuge should get it. We need to close our borders for US/British insurgents, that are "leaving the battle zone" as the "Russians are coming".

If we here in Europe, were smart ... we would join the Russians. IF we were smart ... the US is our enemy, the middle east is the direct creation and intentional creation of the US/British policies. If the "sh*t" would really hit the fan ... no matter what happens to Russia, entire Europe will suffer ... so, weather we like it or not ... our future is entwined with Russia's survival.

This does not apply to the US ... we are NOT entwined with the future of the US.

70 years ago, we liked Americans ... because of people, like John Wayne ... rought and tough. Today, John Wayne is Russian, mister whoozie pootsie, is an American, with a half british accent, nationalistic attitude and a religious agenda to mold the world in his insanity.

Chinese and Japanese people treat me wonderfully and lol, I didn't have a damn bit of money when I went, they are civilized. Leave the house genius and stop reading about cultures on the Internet.

WW2 is not fictional lol, to even imply that it was "written" in a day and age of cameras shows how off kilter you are in regards to simply making things up to support absurd beliefs. I'm sure the Germans weren't bombing the hell out of London lol

I don't disagree mostly with Russia not being an Enemy

But

No, it is no one's job to accept an entirely different culture that will ruin their own, and there was no "natural disaster" they come for your blood.

By your name I see you are on the front lines, do yourself a favor, don't be with the USA go with the Russians in the end we will all work it out, but at least go with the Russians because they certainly will knock out of your government the people that allow this horde to come...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
You know I live in Europe and the news and stories that I read makes me more frighten as the refugees I sometimes think to walking our streets. .

Not that I go over to them and ask are you a Syrian refugee?

Anyway we have so many different etnic groups that I don't see the difference anymore and I either don't give any attention to it.. I'm to busy working and surviving our economy that I don't have the time to think about theoritical terrorists who supposedly should walk among our society.

I think if they are here and never been here before ,they probably think ,

"what a great society there are mosques it's a multicultural country, I get money and soon a house to live in ,maybe I can find a job, why should I bring myself in danger if I just left a country that's totally ruined by war and the many times I faced death in the eye. "

No I think this could be just another thing that we are worried about and in a couple of years we totally forgot what this all about.

I talked to an Iranian few days ago he was all negative about Iran and all the refugees coming here ,frightened to loose income or his job, how bizarre a native moslim refugee complain about another moslim Syrian refugee ..

It totally resetted my thinking about this whole mess we're all in .. not that I worry but I learned something that day..

Ah this is what Caucasians in general don't get.

The Muslims that came over yesterday are the ones that liked you and ran away of course wanting t simply be allowed to keep their religion but to live in an open cool country, the ones coming today are the people they ran away from.

They "get it" we don't

It's like if Liberals fled America if Trump got elected and went to China, most Chinese would really like these people "interested in their culture" and then 5 years later members of the KKK started flocking to China and killing Chinese in the dark of the night and raping Chinese girls, all they would see is "Americans" of course the Iranian guy doesn't want who is coming... he realizes he's being trapped by lunatics again, it's us who don't see it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The ONLY risk of Muslims entering Europe is from terrorism, NOT Muslim explosion in terms of spreading the faith in the European populace.

Why do I KNOW this for sure?

Because Muslims entering secular societies will invariably lesson the intensity of that faith.

And in fact Islam will become more SECULAR because of the contact with the Western secular countries and the secular society will have no explosion of Islam spreading within those countries, I assure you.

Therefore it is a MYTH that Islam will EVER conquer Europe, America or any other secular society.

I think the Western leaders know this.

Though there may be hidden jihadis amongst those immigrants but who knows

edit on 11-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

David Cameron is a lunatic just like Merkel. Hopefully in the future both will face trial, and then hung for treason against their own people. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Europe is facing unprecedented immigration.

I think that the question Europeans should be asking themselves is how does this benefit Europe?

If there is no clear benefit or if the benefits do not substantially out weigh the risks, I think the people of Europe have the right to stop the immigration.

America hasn't seemed to have any problems with all the immigration waves ITS seen from all the war torn regions of the world over the 230+ years its been a country. I wonder why Europe would somehow end up differently...

America hasn't taken in 700,000+ immigrants in a single year, many of them undocumented, from a muslim country riddled with radical extremist factions who vow to destroy the west.

What's happening right now in Europe is unprecedented and attempting to compare it with 230+ years of steady immigration is just idiotic.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And to paint a picture of how big Texas is, look at Spain on a map and then add 73,717 square miles. Sharing a border with Mexico, Texas probably has a few Latino illegal immigrants!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Are you seriously comparing terrorist to the international mafia? That's the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

How on Earth is that a dumb comparison? Because one group seeks open domination and control while the other group does the same thing but they choose to do it in the shadows? Oh yeah, and they both make millions upon millions of dollars everyday doing via illegal activities, immoral activities.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Surely you're referring to yourself?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The wealth of the west was built on Africa's exploitation

www.theguardian.com...

Poor europeans bitching over brown people fleeing the mess their elected leaders created.Cry me a river. We bomb muslim countries...overthrow their leaders...fund various terrorist groups and then we blame the people fleeing the chaos ? Oh they are comming and there is nothing you can do about it other than creating pathetic threads on ATS. It is too late. You reap what you sow. Its about time to end all selfishnes,greed and hypocricy in the world. This is a brilliant thing for the third world countries,because if we dont help them they will keep invading us. KARMA

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There needs to be more rational Moslems like this. Perhaps they should be elected to European governments...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join