It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugee Dr Mudar Zahran warns "Keep the Muslim Refugees out of Europe"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

you dont see the rise in crime and rapes on women as a risk that you have assessed ? there is a vid right now in the recent post list that you should watch, if you have already, then bluntly, your comment sucks.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Good thing we have daily threads from obscure blogs, telling us how it really is

The muslim taking over must be just a few days away right

So, you must be one of those people that needs more proof huh? A discerning type, a bit skeptical eh? So, in your own words, how would you describe millions of Muslims from Asia, the middle east and Africa moving into Europe? Do you feel that it's possible, somehow, to move 1.5 million Muslims into Germany, in one year, and there will be no effect? If a house has 8 people and you move in two others, from a completely different culture, that can't speak the language, don't have jobs....then what?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'll tell you all this in regards to "why" an obviously Intelligent Muslim would say don't accept them.

He wants them to live, that's all.

No taking sides, no tough guy talk, the Liberal thought is "take them in" but in reality it doesn't take much, a couple of Million is a Novelty and being cultural, 10-20-30 Million people start getting annoyed but the more humane still support it, 100-200 Million and few bombs too many go off by a few bad apples still out numbered 4 or 5 to one if most haven't "Westernized" the Mob takes charge, everything is horrible and they loose.

Caucasians in general aren't "tolerant", sure many are tolerant "to a point" "by belief" but that's a bs thing because those who are will change sentiment over night when they feel territoriality threatened, exact same thing Europeans did to the Jews, let them in let them live one guy convinced then the money was threatened and practically over night the noose dropped...

It's stupid to let them in, it's "white guilt" but you know what is smarter than "white guilt"? Actually knowing your culture not apologizing and just not doing the same stupid crap over and over again... I'd say "know what you and yours can actually "tolerate" is a better method. People support it but are too stupid to know that they are the very people who are going to be the victims of supporting it, it's a directly opposed set of beliefs Liberalism and religious Conservative, they will look the other way at some point just like in WW2.

Just set limits on immigrants and stop creating situations where your continent goes on fire every century Europe okay?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Europe - The Final Countdown

This world is getting more and more ironic by the moment.
edit on 11/11/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Getting tired of this place turning into Stormfront 2.0

Mods should be ashamed to have let this place fall so low...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

how so? I'm tired, please explain it to me.

I think people are just fed up with the B#e and want to voice their disdain of it, no better place to do that than right here wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Muslims are the only moral righteous people left on earth. Whites would be wise to hand over their countries to them and enslave themselves to them. Maybe after a few thousand years under their guidance whites and other races will stop being such asswipe filth.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

Surely you Jest? Serious you cannot be.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yep

Do I need to say more?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Caucasians in general aren't "tolerant"

Really?

I'd say quite the opposite ... why don't you go to China, Japan or India ... sure, they'll treat you well if you have money ... ever tried to stay there as a single individual and a poor guy? you'll disappear and that ain't a joke.

It's stupid to let them in, it's "white guilt" but you know what is smarter than "white guilt"? Actually knowing your culture not apologizing and just not doing the same stupid crap over and over again... I'd say "know what you and yours can actually "tolerate" is a better method. People support it but are too stupid to know that they are the very people who are going to be the victims of supporting it, it's a directly opposed set of beliefs Liberalism and religious Conservative, they will look the other way at some point just like in WW2.

The history of WWII is "Made in Hollywood". And it's believed throughout, because of US propaganda radio stations, post WWII ... like Radio Luxemburg.

Just set limits on immigrants and stop creating situations where your continent goes on fire every century Europe okay?

No, we should not set any limits on refugees ... people who are in real need of refuge should get it. We need to close our borders for US/British insurgents, that are "leaving the battle zone" as the "Russians are coming".

If we here in Europe, were smart ... we would join the Russians. IF we were smart ... the US is our enemy, the middle east is the direct creation and intentional creation of the US/British policies. If the "sh*t" would really hit the fan ... no matter what happens to Russia, entire Europe will suffer ... so, weather we like it or not ... our future is entwined with Russia's survival.

This does not apply to the US ... we are NOT entwined with the future of the US.

70 years ago, we liked Americans ... because of people, like John Wayne ... rought and tough. Today, John Wayne is Russian, mister whoozie pootsie, is an American, with a half british accent, nationalistic attitude and a religious agenda to mold the world in his insanity.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Yep

Do I need to say more?

Yes actually you could say a bit more.

The greatest killer of Whites in History:

You speak from your own inexperience of history, the white and asian world was almost killed off did you know that, and you know who the evil bastard cuprit was? Genghis Khan the guy immortalized in hollywood movies as cool and neato. Read and Weep.

www.tomatobubble.com/id852.html

edit on 11/11/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
As for Islam...

True History speaks Volumes

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yep

Do I need to say more?

Yes actually you could say a bit more.

The greatest killer of Whites in History:

You speak from your own inexperience of history, the white and asian world was almost killed off did you know that, and you know who the evil bastard cuprit was? Genghis Khan the guy immortalized in hollywood movies as cool and neato. Read and Weep.

www.tomatobubble.com/id852.html

So you say this place isn't turning into Stormfront but yet here you are...fear mongering and talking about the "greatest killer of whites"?

Go to Stormfront and you'll find the same type of conversations.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That's because if one is opposed to the problem and points out the ill intent of those in the background driving it, they are shouted down as bigots.

Why are you bothered what people on an anonymous Internet forum think or call you

I get called a bleeding heart liberal loonie leftie Muslim sympathiser. It's like water of a ducks back for me. I'd rather just be honest with my opinions than care if people think I'm the PC brigadier. Better your honest with yourself than to care what people think about you. Don't you think? No one really cares that much what you say as long as you stay in the confines of the PC terms and conditions.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Getting tired of this place turning into Stormfront 2.0

Mods should be ashamed to have let this place fall so low...

You cannot blame the mods they are only the muscle behind the show...like bouncers they have little say in how things are run and enforce what is the status quo

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed there's not much the mods can do really. If they start removing threads it will only make the paranoid think their views are being censored and strengthen their beliefs that they are being victimised, there's always been what I call the Breivik "fanboys" lurking around on ATS,this refugee crisis has just given them the chance to air their concerns. If they want to spend their days living in fear, it's no skin off my nose. I'll take my chances and not rise to the bait. I just hope some realise, that if you replaced the word Muslim with Jew, we could be looking at the very same propaganda the facists were using and seeing as today is the 11/11, people should remember that millions of people have sacrificed their lives in Europe to protect against fascism xenophobic and nationalist ideologies. Including housands of Muslims who laid down their lives to protect the European colonies and empires

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Absolutely,the mods are damned if they do and damned if they dont...

I had to make a thread of my own on the issue to get a better understanding of what is going on,i was kind of hoping in my naivety that we were immune here to this ....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

To be blunt, I don't care.

However,

If you the supposed loony leftie and I the supposed right wing bigot are ever going to understand one another, we need to stop with the name calling and appeal to rational thinking instead of emotive outbursts.

It's the emotional side of these debates that see them descend into a farce every single thread.

edit on 11-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Qa reply to: markosity1973

To be blunt. I'll call it as I see it. It's what I always have done I've only ever had a few posts removed in over 6 years here, so my conduct has pretty much always been acceptable whatever the topic. I come here for the strict implementation of the terms and conditions, it's what keeps the place civil and a nice place to spend ones time online. If I didn't like it I wouldn't spend my time here.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

And I can say exactly the same. I think I've had three posts removed in total since I joined.

My point is not about conduct and remaining within the site terms and conditions though, because many of us are well capable of that.

It's more about understanding one another.

We both ultimately want the same thing - a safe and happy society. People on my side of the fence worry that we are letting the devil onto our doorstep with Islamic immigration. We base our opinions on what we see going on in their home countries and worry they are bringing the instability and trouble to ours.

People like you believe it's a risk worth taking to 'do the right thing' morally and that kindness overcomes evil.

edit on 11-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join