It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is GOD of the Earth not God of the universe...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If God is God of the universe does that mean there are greys in heaven?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
If God is God of the universe does that mean there are greys in heaven?

No, as are not holding/ having a unique spirit/soul that is eternal (why do you think they have been messing with our genetics).

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
An example of the Ring Composition in the Qur'an in the 255th verse: Notice how the first sentence mirrors the last, the second mirrors the second-last, and so on.

The third ring mirrors His Lordship over the whole universe, not just earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi
Reads, looks and sounds like the perfect definition of a dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Jesus never described God at all. Think about it. There is not one place where Jesus spoke of what God is like. He would have been describing Himself: He said "I AM" to them when they asked who He was and He told us "Ye are gods" when informing us of our potential power. Yet the Heavenly Father is not described as a form in any of the Gospels.

Your understanding is close but not complete.
John 1:1-3
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

If the Son was begotten (not created) from God then the Son is God when He is the Word. Is He not?

Now the Word became flesh and that flesh is in His own image and not that of man. The procreated people are procreated in the Son's image are they not and not that the Son is created in man's image? Is that not what the scriptures say?

This is why the Apostle John wrote that - John_14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So if any of you tell me what God looks like I will call you out on it in advance. To me you would be telling a lie as you do not have the authority or ability to see God until that time we shall all be able to see His radiance.

God can not be seen except through His Son who is the visibility of the Holy Spirit Father. -

And then - 1st Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join