It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaving the species

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
in the human species i have personally found nothing desirable to make me want to be a human.

now as today i am leaving the species. i am now not a human.

i do not know what species i am. but i do know i am the only of my species, therefore i will not reproduce as my lifetime. i am now okay with being alone in the universe 100%.

as i am not a human species the laws of the humans do not apply to me, regardless of my appearance.

as of now today i no longer have a name, or a number, or an identity. i will view humans as i view a dog, or cat, or fish. merely other creatures on this planet.

i will no longer attempt to judge you humans with empathy, but with keen exterior observation. as your humankind problems are no longer relevent to my species.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

I've decided this quite a while ago. I may have the human form, but I have a soul.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What really sucks is Death is always around the corner waiting for each and every one of us.
Hell maybe that's a good thing?
edit on 11/9/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Good luck with that...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When I find myself in one of my lowest moods, I think of things along the following lines.

I'm just carbon based scum like any other life form here, nothing special for sure. I am really sick of all the talking heads on TV and how the human race believes that they alone are the crown of creation. I often wish that interplanetary ETs would make themselves known on Earth so humankind can finally realize that we are nothing special, in fact we are more than likely incredibly sub par when it comes to other life in the universe.

We need to separate ourselves from our egotistical self indulgence and realize that humanity on earth is nothing better than a garbage can filled with writhing maggots in a cesspool of filth.

Here are some lyrics from "Some Days" by U2 on the Album Zooropa

Some days you wake up with her complaining
Some sunny days you wish it was raining
Some days are sulky, some days have a grin
And some days have bouncers and won't let you in

Some days you hear a voice
Taking you to another place
Some days are better than others

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

the problem with humans precicely is that they think they are scum dont you see it?

humans were meant to be the most majestic species of the land

for example a wonderful majestic deer, a male with a large attachment of its head the antlers

it struts majesticly through the forest and is a symbol of pride? why?

because not because it is proud, why yes it is very proud of what it is but it is doing exactly what it is mean to be. but what i mean a symbol of pride is that it alert, it holds its head up high. and when there is danger it runs, leading its herd to safety.

humans have lost their way, what they do is no longer natural to what a human has learned and encoded in their DNA

what is a swamp buck? i know what a buck is but is a swamp buck a seperate species of white tailed deer?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
in leaving the human species, i know that if i could reproduce that in time i would no longer have human DNA. but as i can no longer reproduce, i am left with human DNA.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nope still human with all the flaws associated with it

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

everything has some flaws noticably, but what are these flaws "associated" with humans you are thinking about?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think your giving up to easily. There have been wonderful times in human history and there have also been some very bad times. Just depends on when & where you were born, I guess?

We just so happen to be living in a transitional period as humans and it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Just put on your seat belt and hold on! Oh, and stay positive!

edit on 9-11-2015 by Guzzeppi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

the problem with humans precicely is that they think they are scum dont you see it?

humans were meant to be the most majestic species of the land

for example a wonderful majestic deer, a male with a large attachment of its head the antlers

it struts majesticly through the forest and is a symbol of pride? why?

because not because it is proud, why yes it is very proud of what it is but it is doing exactly what it is mean to be. but what i mean a symbol of pride is that it alert, it holds its head up high. and when there is danger it runs, leading its herd to safety.

humans have lost their way, what they do is no longer natural to what a human has learned and encoded in their DNA

what is a swamp buck? i know what a buck is but is a swamp buck a seperate species of white tailed deer?

If you believe what you have just written, then you are the only true member of the human species left, not some other undefined species. That is of course if you do that which is natural of the true unspoiled human being. Become what you will, perhaps others will be following you and you will not be the only one of your kind.

As for swamp bucks, those are the smart bucks that stay in the thickest and most inaccessible parts of the swamp and live through every hunting season to become the largest male in the area with the biggest rack. You will never see the swamp buck, but if you do, you would be too awestruck to think of shooting him, or if you did take the shot, you'd never come close to hitting him. He is the legend, the trophy king of the herd. Like the big fish story, he is the one that got away. A grand beast, but still a whitetail. The big ones get that way because they never get caught.
edit on 9-11-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo and added last line

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That's why I hunt. It gives me peace and puts all things in perspective when I'm alone in the woods. It's spiritual. It puts me in my place.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guzzeppi
I think your giving up to easily. There have been wonderful times in human history and there have also been some very bad times. Just depends on when & where you were born, I guess?

i was born from humans, but i never was human. they have repeatedly applied their laws to me and their laws has repeatedly been incompatible with my species.

can you teach a manatee to drive a car? or a small rat to use a computer?

i had a rat that lived with me for over a year, and at one time i found him using my computer. the computer began malfunctioning and i found it humoros because the rat was trying to use human technology. i dont know why. maybe he thought i was human and wanted to be like me. he really liked me.

so if i looked like a rat, a human would put a cage on me. i had to put the rat in a cage for his protection one day because a cat also moved into the house and i knew the nature of the cat was to kill the rat. the rat would not kill anything, he was just curious about everything and he knew that humans were safe so he would go toward humans.

he never met a cat before so he did not know that the cat was not safe.

what i am saying is because i looked human, humans have made me do things humans do and they have proven to be incompatible with my species. did i force my friend, a rat to use a computer? no i did not, as the computer was incompatible with the rat species.

other than eat and sleep, i find no similarities between myself and humans. my atempt to join them in their behaviors has proven to be incompatible.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Reply to Guzzeppi:

The last time I've had any "spiritual" experiences it was while I was hunting. Strange and unexplained things can happen in the woods when you are alone in the twilight.
edit on 9-11-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a species is defined by the majority of the populations activity, not by the minority.

i no longer associate with the majority, nor the minority.

for example, if i were to say i am human today in the human understanding of the year 2015 and month of November, i would be defining myself by the laws of humans, which is the observation of the matter arround them.

humans only observe human matter. but to define humans is more than the observing, any species observes.

you can attempt to train a wild animal to live in a house, but you must use fear to train it. because it is wild.

i am wild but i have never had my own habitat. i have observed many types of human habitats, and wild habitats. i can exist in any type of habitat, but none of them are natural to my species.

if i were to claim to be of the human species, then i would have to attempt to do what is natural to humans, in order to be true to my species. what humans do is not natural to my species, therefore i am not a human.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Can't say I've ever met anyone that has felt as you do, but I respect how you feel. Why not try moving to a place where you don't have to interact with human? A place in the middle of nowhere, but a place that can offer you sustenance? There are places like this all over the USA & world to choose from. I wish you nothing but peace in your life.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Indeed!

It's a bonus if I get a deer, I just enjoy the solitude away from humans.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guzzeppi

i have been looking for a suitable habitat but they are all applied by the laws of humans. when i decided to go where there are no humans, they found ways to prevent me from being there.

frequently i am down at the riverside, or in the forest. even there i am reminded by how humans will

alternately i have decided to train myself to live in a habitat among humans, like the crow, or urban squirrel.

i spend my time observing the species that is still observing life according to its nature.

but like the wild animal, i have been forced by humans to do things that are unnatural. i no longer have an instinct for what is natural.

i can observe like any living species, or i can run in the wild areas like a deer or wild bear. what else is there to do?

the human species finds many things to do aside from running free in nature, even to the point of being angry at their own species if they are not "doing" anything. which is understandable if those things were natural to the humans, but they are not, so they are forcing their own species, and a species like mine to do things when these things are not needed to be done.

once i decided not to do the human things, i feel more natural to my species. but also less invited in the human habitat.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well howdy there. I haven't read through all of this thread. I am sorry to read you don't want to identify as a human anymore...

I am very much a human with an old soul. I finally found a way to love myself, which I feel is very important. I wish you much peace. My empathic ways overwhelm me at times but I have accepted who I am and what other people may be..

Take care
-nat

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
What really sucks is Death is always around the corner waiting for each and every one of us.
Hell maybe that's a good thing?

Indeed. The only certainty in life. Death...

that final emptiness, the culmination of everything we are.. all we are, are stories. either told by ourselves to ourselves, or by others in memory... if we are lucky.

it's all pointless..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join