It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing people of Yellowstone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is regarding large amounts of missing people clustered around certain national parks, especially Yellowstone. Some of them are found under strange circumstances, with no memory of what happened.
Has this story been debunked or previously discussed? I couldn't find it in the ATS search.

It's a hour long video plus, so I will highlight the major points. These are not people looking to suicide, or fell in a river, or got lost hiking or camping. Animal attacks are eliminated. All these possibilities have been weeded out.

If this story does not raise the hackles on your neck, you must be numb.

There is no explanation for these disappearances.

There is no record of ANY missing person within the National Park Service Database, because they are instead followed by local PD only--and these are mostly small, rural town PD's, not the larger cities, or the hometowns of the "disappeared".

Requests for FOIA documents are being suppressed. When requested by a published author, to defray the cost of FOIA records(as is the law), they are being assessed up to million dollar assessments--this is illegal.

In some cases, the government is flat refusing to release information. Also against the law, if no criminality is suspected.

Mostly these people are listed as "missing presumed dead".

Most of these cases also involve dogs--used as trackers and search agents--when given the scent, the dogs refuse to search.

When the few are found, and are alive, they are often found in areas with swamps, briar patches, that have previously been searched extensively, often with military SAR and Green Beret assets. They are found with all clothing removed, with "some" type of fever, and with a mental disability.

They are all age groups and both genders. Disabled individuals as well.

Some of the more prominent locations are:

Yellowstone
Yosemite
Crater Lake
Mount Rainer
Lake Tahoe
Travis Zewig-Pinion Pines
Sierra Nevadas
Sequoia-Kings Canyon
Glacier National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park
Adirondacks
Great Smokey Mountain National Park
Pinedale WY
McKean PA
Arkansaw State Park

The State of PA and WY have the largest number of missing kids--by far--these are not abductions--they simply have "vanished"
Source and More

edit on 9-11-2015 by 222mockingbirdlane because: Bad link

Mod note:

You must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL

Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
edit on 12/11/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
tribelive.ning.com...

The first link was incomplete, this one should be good
edit on 9-11-2015 by 222mockingbirdlane because: Link

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You might be interested in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask me Anything with David Paulides.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Do you have an idea of whom is responsible?

Aliens? Bigfoot? Shadow people?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Will have a good read of this later.
I am drawn to these 411 accounts ( David Paulides, have read a few of his books ) , don't know why. I guess I just get hooked by the mystery of it all.
From what I have read and listened to so far, there does appear to be certain "hot spots " for disappearances.

Interesting topic S/F

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
here's some interesting stories from a SAR guy on reddit from a few month's back...
www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They are such bizarre stories ,makes one wonder what is really going on...is it government sanctioned people smuggling or is there something even more sinister,from the descriptions it sounds like something out of the twighlight zone....

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All i know is...it seems people are either going or being taken somewhere, else.

There is simply to many missing persons in the US alone for it to be nothing IMO.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have read the OP and words fail me. I have never heard these statistics until now . S&F for this thread just due to pure amount of "stun factor" I am feeling.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would love to have a clue! I really can't speculate, but it does seem like some kind of foul play, maybe something unnatural.
a reply to: EA006

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I will check out the video & David Paulides
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That raises a good question on why people under 12 and over 70 are different than the rest of us.

I was told of these that disappear long ago and was under the impression it was cause they were ready.

Now as far as returning that is the mysterious part to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I find this very interesting but i must inform you San Jose is 180 miles from Yosemite National Park. I wouldnt really consider that "near".

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Perhaps some of the ATS members that are well versed in remote viewing or other psychic disciplines could research this phenomenon from the mystical perspective and tell us what they find.

I have a feeling that it's somehow connected to the events at Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting stories about missing people and strange experiences. Lots of folks shared their creepy stories and they are a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Been to Yellowstone many many times. It is wild country even if millions of people go every year.

Pardon my french, but the idiot city people are the worst. They let their kids run around willy nilly. The want to take selfies with the buffalo. They see a trail and think it is safe for everyone.

It isnt.

I have personally protected an idiot from Atlanta that thought stalking in the brush to take pictures of buffalo was the right thing to do. It wasnt and the buffalo postured and approached thinking it was a predator. That was very scary. She thanked me. Pfft.

And one old guy that had his bird watching glasses while approaching a burm where an injured grizzly was. Yelled at him for 5 minutes before he heeded the advice.

I am not going to risk my life to save an idiot from the city who wont listen. City folk taste bitter and their meat isnt well nutritional for wild animals.

I have hiked many trails. How many people have I met out there without bear spray is amazing. And a grizzly can haul off anybody and make quick meal of even the most experienced hiker.

And then you have the cliffs and canyons. Yes, get a selfie while standing on the crumbly edge of a 400 foot drop. That will look so cool.

Seriously, people disappear out there, not because of government coverup, or ufo's. They disappear because they become snacks or just stupid.

Of course they quit looking after 10 days or so. Survivors arent found after 10 days. Maybe carcasses yes, but not live ones.
edit on 9-11-2015 by smirkley because: Sp of course

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

from the mystical perspective and tell us what they find.

As if people of those talents would bother coming here and being ridiculed by the ever so loud skeptiks

to buffalo selfies
edit on 9-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm going to Yosemite in February
and now im intersted to check out these hot spots
If i go missing o well yolo at least ill know some truths before i die lol

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mokoa

That was just copied and pasted, since the link was not working. But, I guess in the big scheme of things, San Jose could be near Yosemite, compared to some of the other places mentioned.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

That raises a good question on why people under 12 and over 70 are different than the rest of us.

I was told of these that disappear long ago and was under the impression it was cause they were ready.

Now as far as returning that is the mysterious part to me.

I used to bottle juice for a natural foods store and I had to put a label on every bottle saying to the effect that those with compromised immune systems like the very young and the very old might have problems with it because it was not pasteurized.

Not that I have any clue if that means anything or not. I'm just throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join