It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Thrown In The Face Of Homeless Man By McDonald’s Employee - WTF!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Chalk another one up for people that are devoid of humanity, compassion, have small minds, and large ego's.

A McDonald's employee starts off by what looks like an act of kindness, and offering a homeless man something to eat , but instead pulls it back as he get close enough, and tosses a cup of water in his face.

detroit.cbslocal.com...

“Hey Willie, come here — you want a sandwich? … I’m about to help you,” says the McDonald’s employee. “Bless his —,” you hear someone say from inside the drive-through car. Instead of handing him the promised burger, he throws water in the face of the obviously confused elderly man.

What is going on with some people these days? smh

I personally hope this goes viral and he gets a taste of his own medicine times 100, or 100 cups of water tossed in his face.

edit on 9-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Vile, sadistic scumbag. Someone oughta' fix his little red wagon. Waste of skin.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
sacked cause this will probably go viral and should be too,the guys probably starving and to do something like that is just sick,seriously what is wrong with some people.

anybody ever watch this stuff and think i wish i was there cause watching that guy walking away i just want to pull him aside and say here m8 heres some cash,go get something on me,not all of us are like that pri*k.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I watched that video and thought what a piece of crap.
Then I think, how could the others in the background just sit there and laugh.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Ah yes, I was linked to this video on LiveLeak the other day, even the scumbags on there weren't happy about it. There was talk of him panhandling customers not long before this happened, not that this is any excuse. Really disgusting, I hope karma bites his ass with this video going viral. I hope he spends a few years with nothing but humble pie to eat.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hopefully, that poor man gets contacted by a good lawyer, get's the piec of crap fired...along with a couple million $$$ from McD.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What a vile, evil person. Would you trust that man to serve you food?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
His mother must be so proud.

I know if he was my son, boot right to the A@@.

I don't care if I'm 90.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
feel sorry for the homeless guy...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wonder if this waste of meat realizes that with his pissant minimum wage job, he's only one paycheque away from being homeless himself.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hopefully, that poor man gets contacted by a good lawyer, get's the piec of crap fired...along with a couple million $$$ from McD.

That would be the best thing to happen for this poor gentleman!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I watched that video and thought what a piece of crap.
Then I think, how could the others in the background just sit there and laugh.
That's what I thought, jerks all around. I'm so disgusted by the employee and the people in the car.
Lets all do something nice for those less fortunate in this coming winter. Spread love not hate. Sympathetic magic at it's finest, the law of attraction, you receive what you put out there.
Don't correct ill nature with ill nature in return, just make someone's day and we can counterbalance the negativity in the world today.
Peace people.
Sorry, I'm giving a lecture here, take or leave it, it's up to all of us. Love conquers all.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I hope karma visits this oxygen thief but hard.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That would be the best thing to happen for this poor gentleman!
even 20'000$ would make Willies life feel better, I hope a kind lawyer does step in!
Maybe a go fund me will be set up
Just putting ideas into the universe....

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Karma is a bitch and it won't be long til this scum is living on the streets.

So tell me again why you deserve 15 dollars an hour?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He should be fired, firstly. Secondly he should be made to attend some sort of course on how not to be an a*****e.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This actually made the news? I'm surprised.

They've lightened up compared to 10 years ago. It used to be college kids would pile into a truck, usually on a Sunday, and they would go around all night chucking beer cans at the homeless. That was the most common thing I saw. Some took it even further by throwing busted out subwoofers, speakers, etc.. at them.

Yet when all of that was going on, for the 4 years I was in college, It never made even the local news.

People have always treated the homeless like crap. But at least now with this youtube era people find you get more views by actually helping them so it seems to be happening less and less, because we all should know by now, more views = more subscribers = a google contract = never having to get a real job.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

He should be fired, firstly. Secondly he should be made to attend some sort of course on how not to be an a*****e.

What will this guy learn from being fired? The only thing he'll learn to do is hide his class-ism when on the job and respect his future employers more if he wants to keep his job. He won't learn how to not be an asshole, his views on homeless people will still be unchanged. Or are you insinuating this man if fired will be forced to walk in that homeless man's shoes as payback because he'll lose his job and be poor as #?

edit on 9-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: digitalbluco

People have always treated the homeless like crap. But at least now with this youtube era people find you get more views by actually helping them so it seems to be happening less and less, because we all should know by now, more views = more subscribers = a google contract = never having to get a real job.

That's the irony, the youtubers profit out of misfortune, and in this case seem to be enjoying their work, on the other hand we get to see it. As for the McDonald's guy, what a mean, sleeked piece of shiite.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join