It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Claims There's Violence In Israel Because Jesus Is 'Coming Soon'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

edit on 9-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Of course, while I'm not sure how the dominos are going to fall or if they are going to fall soon ... one of the prophecies is that Damascus will fall and be made uninhabitable, destroyed in a day. Looking at the current state of the ME and what's going on in Syria, I can see where she's going.

I'm not ready to throw my hat in the "end is nigh" ring quite yet. At most, I'll say that the dominos look to be lining up. But any student of eschatology is getting a bit nervous when they see current events.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Shows what you actually know about Christians then.

That would be akin to me letting a water leak fill up a water tight room rather than repairing it because I expect that at some point I will be saved. That may happen, but I have no idea when for sure, and in the meantime, I face the very real threat of drowning.

But please, do on parroting that ignorant assumption that only atheists worry about the problems of the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
wake up and keep up with Israel and the un....plus the mount....
dang dude.....U N got scolded good......a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Actually after looking at the prophesies and doing the math it would appear that she is correct.

A quick summery. In the first century AD it appears that the curse of Malachi was imposed for the death of John the Baptist. See Malachi 4. And after looking over the book of Hosea I found a timeline for the curse. 2000 years. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel". So essentially the Christian Apocalypse has to finish up at the 2000th anniversary of John the Baptist's death. I place the date approximately between 2025 and 2028.

So working it backwards I find that the first major undeniable event that the Apocalypse is running should be the Gog-Magog disaster. Should happen anywhere between now to 2018 assuming it has to happen before the rule of the Antichrist.

And one last thing to consider here. Book of Daniel Chap. 8 and 11 combined are predictions are what happens at the time of the end. Assuming that Daniel is giving a alternate view of the Apocalypse then there is something disturbing to look at. Daniel 11-2 states the first event of the Apocalypse is a country that looked Greek to him would be attacked by forces from 4 nations in the middle east.

Then in Daniel 8 it's predicted that nation would counterattack and conquer 2 nations in the middle east.

So far Daniel is 3 for 3. Which leaves a big question. Will Gog-Magog also cause the collapse of a number of nations? Including the United State? And lead to the creation of the 4 republics? The 4 notable horns of Daniel 8?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Krazysh0t ''The end'' coming soon is not a bad thing for Christians and most can not wait for the return.

It really should be a bad thing... Christians being impatient for the "imminent" end for the last 2000 years can be directly seen as responsible for not assisting to fix the world's problems now, instead relying on a 3rd party to save them from everything. I view such thinking as highly irresponsible and lazy. God didn't create our problems, we did. So it behooves us to fix them, not let daddy do it for us.
I've been blessed with knowing what I consider to be true Christians. The true Christians I write of are ones that don't shine in the media spotlight. Most are down and out and or truly humble and believe in Christ's teachings, giving glory to God and not taking credit for the good they do. Christ was known to hang out with the "lower class'' or whatever you want to call people who get by on the poverty line or below it for a reason. They don't let their ego get in the way and trust that when he does return, they will be rewarded not with money or power but his comfort, grace and peace. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Mankind is a warrior race. A race of warriors (skin color does not apply) it is one race that enjoys war. Most western governments clearly show millions and billions of dollars of "war machines" equipment being built and sold every year and how it has become a major commodity of that countries GDP like with Russian or China or the U.S.

We as a race have shown time and time again that we can not and should not rule over this planet. Planetary peace (all around the world) has never happened.....

Mankind has no right to rule ....... for man is corrupt.

I await the "King of Kings", Lord and Saviour, The Messiah, AND creator of mankind, Jesus Christ and ONLY he has a right to rule over all of us as a royal monarchy. I believe a monarchy type system, (one world government - being ruled by a single King) is the only answer for mankind and that King is no other than Jesus Christ...... himself. No one has that right other than Jesus Christ but according to biblical future prophecies many other signs must first appear before he returns and these "signs" are apparent all over the world ..... just look around.

One of the posters said 1948 and 1967 was devastating for the Jews, that is not how I see it..... to great times in Jewish history that clearly are biblical and have fulfilled a portion of these "signs" ,

Bible Verses About Signs Of The End Times

Bible verses related to Signs Of The End Times from the King James Version (KJV)

2 Timothy 3:1-5 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Revelation 13:16-17 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Joel 2:28-32 - And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Matthew 24:6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

2 Timothy 3:1-4 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Revelation 3:3 - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind)

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

2 Timothy 3:1-17 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 24:21-22 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matthew 16:2-3 - He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, [It will be] fair weather: for the sky is red.

Daniel 12:4 - But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

2 Peter 3:3-4 - Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

Matthew 24:42-44 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

It is these days the bible speaks of...... these days are today!! Like birth pains..... they get stronger and stronger and then when you think you can't take anymore pain the child decides to come out...... and now its a new more powerful pain than before...

edit on 10-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Some of us care because we believe that religious zealots may be not only looking forward to but encouraging and fostering this war leading to the destruction of the planet. And religious zealots like that in power are something to fear. That and they just might not care as much about this world as the next. It''s a dangerous thing.

Do you have ANY examples of Christians advocating or promoting war / conflict in order to advance prophetic events?

No, Christians generally don't get obsessed with the things of this world, which will all pass away, but we still help the poor and needy.
www.compassion.com...
www.christianchildrenscharities.org...

if you fear religious zealots in power, perhaps you'd prefer secular atheists like Stalin or Mao that mass-murdered millions in the name of the state.
Christians are a force for good in the world. No, we're not perfect, neither me nor Ms. Bachman nor anyone. Good luck finding any perfection in this world.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Krazysh0t ''The end'' coming soon is not a bad thing for Christians and most can not wait for the return.

It really should be a bad thing... Christians being impatient for the "imminent" end for the last 2000 years can be directly seen as responsible for not assisting to fix the world's problems now, instead relying on a 3rd party to save them from everything. I view such thinking as highly irresponsible and lazy. God didn't create our problems, we did. So it behooves us to fix them, not let daddy do it for us.

do you give Christians any credit for any of the charitable works we do? do I have to google for you to find examples of soup kitchens or homeless shelters or clothing drives or any of thousands of things Christians do for the less fortunate? do you think the state will solve all our problems?
can you give me any examples of Christians / politicians saying 'we don't have to fix that Jesus is coming'?
do you think the world would be better or worse off if/when all we Christians disappear?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yep, he gonna forgive all of their sins, and allow everyone go to Heaven. Till the Palestinians or Isrealis crucify him for trying to make peace and not picking their side. Just like the fall of the first temple, with the Jews and Romans.

Then God, the Father sends Satan, their, all dead after that, then their crying "Jesus H why" or "OMG", or "OMG it hurts" as their burning in hell. And God said "It music to my ears."

The End. World peace at last...Except for those burning in hell for a century or millennium
edit on 10-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Some of us care because we believe that religious zealots may be not only looking forward to but encouraging and fostering this war leading to the destruction of the planet. And religious zealots like that in power are something to fear. That and they just might not care as much about this world as the next. It''s a dangerous thing.

Do you have ANY examples of Christians advocating or promoting war / conflict in order to advance prophetic events?

No, Christians generally don't get obsessed with the things of this world, which will all pass away, but we still help the poor and needy.
www.compassion.com...
www.christianchildrenscharities.org...

if you fear religious zealots in power, perhaps you'd prefer secular atheists like Stalin or Mao that mass-murdered millions in the name of the state.
Christians are a force for good in the world. No, we're not perfect, neither me nor Ms. Bachman nor anyone. Good luck finding any perfection in this world.

I agree that there is no perfection in terms of human society. However, large Christian groups DO support Israel only in hopes of Armageddon.

So when you send troops and bombs and war in general to the ME and for some very lame reasons at that, all while you have loud support for this action from religious groups basing their logic on biblical prophecy, this concerns me greatly!

I don't want to die in Armageddon, nor do I want to put up with religious BS which is forced upon me by idiotic zealots who may or may not have the ability to start Armageddon. Likely they do seeing as Israel is a proxy state of the US and a huge force in most Western politics, especially the US.

Don't get me wrong. I KNOW there are good people who are religious. But there are some serious whack jobs out there too and they tend to hold seats of political power.

Don't believe me? Watch the video I posted on the first page. THAT is your proof of Christians supporting war.

Don't think some random US Senator could wage a proxy war in the name of God? Ever hear of US Senator Charlie Wilson? You can basically thank him and the CIA's Clandestine Services for the continuation of the crusades we see today and in a round about way blame them for 9/11, or at the very least the rise of the Taliban and the spread of jihad.

You may be Christian and a good one at that, but your fellow followers are being led astray. Dangerously astray.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

JESUS! You think that's scary? Most far right Christians that support Israel WELCOME Armageddon....as it will (in their eyes) be the second coming of Jesus...or the first coming, for the Jews.

edit on thppmThu, 12 Nov 2015 18:51:21 -0600k1511America/Chicago1251 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Understand something.

If you believe in the Bible, you also read the end of it and know that whatever you may feel for Israel, it exists as a nation at the end of days. It will be surrounded by its enemies, and they will try to destroy it and fail.

There are varying interpretations of what will happen to it after that and it is not the good guy in all of them.

It may not be the good guy now, but it exists and will exist. And the remnant of the Jews will come out of it. The ones who will be saved from it.

This is why Christians support the nation of Israel. It is inevitable. We know it will be and must be. We know God's work with it and through it is not done. And we know that if the prophecies are to fulfill, then the time remaining is very short. Israel as it is will not be here long.

You can call that blind support all you want. I call it simple acknowledgment that things are in God's hands.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I call it a lack of faith in God's ability to get stuff done. Why bother supporting Israel? It's guaranteed to be around regardless of what any humans attempt to do, correct?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join