It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Find Yourself Doing This TOO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Very well thought out reply. I was raised in a Jewish household. My father was not very religious, but he played the role of pragmatist, his favorite saying was "Life is not fair". My mother instilled and cultivated my spiritual side while playing the role of the newly found feminist. I am a middle child. A role that I think played a part in how I responded to teenage angst.

I did things that I knew were going to have a negative impact just to garner attention.

I have always had the ability to size people up quickly in person, not judge, but understand them and see through the BS.

It is difficult to do that on ATS, but it doesn't stop me from getting vibes about individual members. Knowing without knowing.

I definitely have a "psychic" awareness that benefits me with information about certain situations. I do often see the result of a decision beforehand.

I have been accused of being "witchy" because of my uncanny observations or responding to something or someone before they or the situation actually happens.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Thanks. As I said, interesting idea for discussion. How we perceive one another, in any situation, and how we should, are good areas for people to understand.

You didn't take a guess for me, though. Come on; I am curious!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I am on my way out the door right now, but I will respond later! I will only do so if asked and now you asked, at least I did not think you asked before for me to "read" you. Would you like it in U2 form or here?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Hysterical. You pegged me!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks. As I said, interesting idea for discussion. How we perceive one another, in any situation, and how we should, are good areas for people to understand.

When I read your post you come across as being fair minded and cordial. Never remember seeing a cross word from you to anyone. I think your avatar is strange though compared to your name. I will guess your are 38 white female. You like cats and kids. Married. Divorced. Married, again. Spiritual and associated with religion but not devout. Like astrology. Think we are not alone in the Universe. Probably believe in reincarnation.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I suspect your avatar is a close rendition of how you are; mischievous and mysterious with a fairy like quality. I always enjoy your take on things you participate in.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

How would you know if you are correct in your assumptions?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here works! I am pretty open about who I am as a person, and what I believe, and if you've read much that I post, you'll know that. Appreciate your asking, though. Unless it's something very personal, here is fine. If in doubt, a U2U would work for some detail or other.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

When I read your post you come across as being fair minded and cordial. Never remember seeing a cross word from you to anyone. I think your avatar is strange though compared to your name. I will guess your are 38 white female. You like cats and kids. Married. Divorced. Married, again. Spiritual and associated with religion but not devout. Like astrology. Think we are not alone in the Universe. Probably believe in reincarnation.

Well, not bad!

I do try to be cordial, though now and then that becomes difficult! One current thread is a good example, with someone not behaving well. I tend to get a bit impatient with that, though I try not to be rude.

The avatar is because I LOVE the old V miniseries, and always thought Marc Singer was smoking hot back then. If you know the series, you will know how it could relate to a conspiracy site. Seemed to fit, and something I love, so it worked. I guess I could have located a pic with Jolie or something, but Id rather look at Donovan, lol!

White female, yes, but a bit older than that. Most even in person don't think so, though, and usually guess at least ten years younger. Good genes, I suppose. I don't go for the mentality of having to act "old", either, which makes a difference.

Love cats, and kids, though I'd never do a job around large numbers at once. Too little patience. Mine are spoiled a bit, though they are good kids. They behave well, no big issues, do chores, get along with pretty much anyone, and so forth.

Yes, married, divorced, and remarried. Long time for the second marriage, and the first guy had some issues back then. Cheated once, admitted it, and had work issues, too. We can talk now and get along, though.

Definitely spiritual, Christian by faith, though not an avid church attender. I will go regularly if I really like a place, but that isn't often. It's indeed more about the belief than about following some standard practices. Simply put, I believe Jesus is God, that He died for our sins, and 'rose again, and accepting Him means we are forgiven. As a Christian, I try to treat others well, and do what I can for those that need it, but I don't believe our own actions save us.

I am not really one for astrology, but I have some ideas that some in church settings might not like. I do understand that t here is a real spiritual side, and real spiritual forces that we don't normally see, and I do believe that we are spirit as well, and can sometimes know things because of that. Discernment is important to me, and I have actually been called a witch before, by a former friend, because I knew something about a person the friend liked, that I didn't have a "logical" way to know.

Alone in the universe? Well, I do believe in some other beings, though I don't tend to define those with which people seem to interact as "alien", exactly. Whether there are other planets with life like us, I don't know. There could be. There are other forms of life, though.

I don't believe in reincarnation, though I do believe there is a form of genetic memory, that could explain some cases people think are reincarnation.

Not bad, overall, though!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Likewise soulpower, and I find you really easy to talk to. You're someone with a genuinely open mind who can change their position after weighing up both sides - a rare quality, these days. Also, I'm loving your new 'label'! Writer! Woohoo! Nice one

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thanks. You just informed me. I thought I would get a message or something, but there it is...Hooray! I guess now I can start bugging people to do collaborative writing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join