It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins Conspiracy, A Master Deception!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Care to tell me where in the bible god explicitly grants satan unhindered access to the planet?

Sure, these are good scripture for this thread anyway

2 Cor 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

And

1 John 5:19

We know that we are from God and that the whole world lies under the control of the evil one.

Here is Satan talking to Jesus testing him about giving him control of the world governments in Luke 4:6

"I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Isn't he also a liar? Plenty of reasons to embellish of the intent was to persuade. See, giving any kind of power at all to that kind of person to begin with is just stupid. You do not give a viper a crown or even a hallway pass. From the very beginning, the Judaic god has been far too careless in making dark lords and losing track of them. If I didn't know better I'd say he's doing it on purpose. But why? Hmmm... Perhaps he did what they accuse batman of in the comics. The whole "creating his own villains" thing. Perpetuating the necessity for his involvement. Vigilante syndrome. I wonder if a martyr would fit in there somehow...a mascot to keep the people in your court. Publicity, connections, ins and outs. Everything a politician needs.

Yeah, I'm rambling. A long list of things worth thinking about at approximately the same time. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Phage

So, you personally experienced the devil talking to Darwin?

This is the type of sarcasm I have come to expect on ATS these days
Yes of course because the religion of secular scientific humanism reigns supreme in many circles.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Dear Blue_Jay33, please immediately stop using any electronic devices. They are the work of Satan (my ouija board told me)!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So God left the world to Satan to rule to prove a point yet interferes all the time? Sounds like god isn't confident

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Phage is correct regarding the ouija board.

The phenomenon is called the ideomotor effect. see here"
(Although for the religious minded, keep in mind the bible also mentions "powers and principalities")

A2D

I watched my sister playing Ouija board with her friends, this was probably around 15 years ago now. They were using a small drinking glass instead of the more traditional planchette.

Anyway the game ended when one of her friends couldn't move her hand from the glass. The girl was in tears because she was so frightened and then suddenly the glass exploded into pieces.

I'd be very interested to know how ideomotor phenomenon could explain an incident like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
Anyway the game ended when one of her friends couldn't move her hand from the glass. The girl was in tears because she was so frightened and then suddenly the glass exploded into pieces.

Are you sure you weren't watching a movie?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I've never seen any movie with a Ouija board theme. Are you saying this has happened in a movie? If so which one?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The late Bob Pallandro, who was once Istari, made some startling revelations against Frodo Baggins and how he was used by Sauron to deceive people into rejecting Eru. In his book ‘A Trip into Morodor’ (also on an interview that is available on youtube), Bob makes the following statement:

The plan of the master to deceive the hearts of men, is most intriguing to his mind, as it was used by the master to launch a truly monumental deception that would literally capture the minds of millions. The priest explained that a fellow by the name of Bilbo, and another by the name of Frodo Baggins, could be effectively used and controlled by the Ringwraiths because in their childhood, they had met Istari, who were in reality dark Maiar. The Maiar concluded that they would be very good tools in their hands to lead large numbers of people to fall for another major deception, thus fulfilling their third policy. The third point in the plan of Sauron and his spirit wraiths was to destroy belief in Eru, by binding all men and women together with Rings.

So in setting up the principles of his story of the Ringwar, Frodo was tutored by Sauron himself, the master fallen Maiar. And at that time it was well understood, by this mastermind and his spirit wraiths that if a person were led to believe that the one ring had been destroyed, it would in his mind and heart destroy completely any confidence in the belief in the Valar, as detailed in the Silmarillion. This would also effectively destroy all belief in the fall of the races of men, and in Eru's plan of redemption against Morgoth. Thus in one master stroke they could do away with all of the foundational historical realities which point to the reality of man’s rebellion against Eru and his desperate need for salvation against the Orks. Now the high priest made a unique statement, he said that according to the spirit wraiths, anyone who joins together with another in a binding ceremony involving golden rings is considered to be a minister of a great religious system. You see they actually understood it to be a religious system, this Ringwar and it's "Lord of the Rings." This is because it was ingeniously devised by the master himself, as a system of schooling people to disqualify themselves – by making a spiritual choice – to reject the reality of Eru and the eternal kingdom of the Valar.

In this way, men and women who lived long after middle Earth gave way to new earth, and who bound themselves voluntarily to one another with golden rings, would be monitored directly by Sauron, even in their most private places, and through their pact -- the evil of Sauron would live again, and fill the new earth with corrupted Orks, in service to Morgoth.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

That...is a lot of Tolkien lore.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

This is what I am talking about, you can't be an atheist after experiencing a supernatural event, that person may not fully understand but they know there is something beyond what just the empirical evidence of science provides.

My point is many atheists never experience that, that's actually a good thing.
But if it does happen there is no going back.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is what I am talking about, you can't be an atheist after experiencing a supernatural event, that person may not fully understand but they know there is something beyond what just the empirical evidence of science provides.

It's not about believing in the supernatural after experiencing phenomena with no immediate explanation. It's about investigating that phenomena rigorously and professionally. Usually, that's when the phenomena turns out to be not quite so supernatural.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

He's saying you're making up the story.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not true. You can believe in spirits other other supernatural phenomena without believing in god. You seem to think that atheists automatically believe in nothing at all ever. That isn't the case, they just don't believe in a god or deity. Even if the Ouji experience is real it does nothing to prove god.
edit on 11 12 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Nah, it was only a Tolkien amount.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Not true. You can believe in spirits other other supernatural phenomena without believing in god. You seem to think that atheists automatically believe in nothing at all ever. That isn't the case, they just don't believe in a god or deity. Even if the Ouji experience is real it does nothing to prove god.

A fascinating case of...... world view cogitative dissonance right there in that statement.
I am so looking forward to the special events that force even the most ardent die hard atheist to admit otherwise as the bible says God is going to make it happen just to prove the point at the very end.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I am an atheist with a supernatural experience or two.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I am so looking forward to the special events that force even the most ardent die hard atheist to admit otherwise as the bible says God is going to make it happen just to prove the point at the very end.

You mean you're waiting to be avenged.

Did an atheist or an evolutionist once do you an injury? Perhaps you should tell us about it, if so. It may help readers understand why you are so passionately hostile towards such folk.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Evidently "Love thy neighbour" is lost on him.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I am so looking forward to the special events

The demiurge jehovah that you worship has no real power left....

Millennialism...the art of every age waiting...and waiting...waiting

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join