It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins Conspiracy, A Master Deception!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I found this to be most extraordinary, although the ultimate source was always known, I didn't know all the details or about the hypnotism aspect.

The late Roger Morneau, who testified to have been a Satanist for a couple of months, made some startling revelations against Charles Darwin and how he was used by Satan to deceive people into rejecting God. In his book ‘A Trip into the supernatural’ (also on an interview that is available on youtube), Roger makes the following statement:

the plan of the master to deceive the human family, is most intriguing to his mind, as it was used by the master to launch a truly monumental deception that would literally capture the minds of millions. The priest explained that a fellow by the name of Charles Darwin, and another by the name of Thomas Henry Huxley, could be effectively used and controlled by the spirits because in their childhood, medical doctors had hypnotized them. The spirits concluded that they would be very good tools in their hands to lead large numbers of people to fall for another major deception, thus fulfilling their third policy. The third point in the plan of Lucifer and his spirit counselors was to destroy the Bible, without burning it.

So in setting up the principles of his theories of evolution, Darwin was tutored by Satan himself, the master fallen angel. And at that time it was well understood, by this mastermind and his spirit counselors that if a person were led to believe in the theory of evolution, it would in his mind and heart destroy completely any confidence in the Biblical record of creation week, as detailed in the book of Genesis. This would also effectively destroy all belief in the fall of human kind, and in God’s plan of redemption. Thus in one master stroke they could do away with all of the foundational historical realities which point to the reality of man’s rebellion against his Maker and his desperate need for salvation. Now the high priest made a unique statement, he said that according to the spirit intelligences, anyone who teaches other persons the theory of evolution is considered to be a minister of a great religious system. You see they actually understood it to be a religious system, this theory of evolution. This is because it was ingeniously devised by the master himself, as a system of schooling people to disqualify themselves – by making a spiritual choice – to reject the reality of the Creator and of Christ’s future eternal kingdom.

The point about burning the bible without physically burning it, what he planned and mapped out was psychologically burning the bible in peoples hearts and mind, since he could no longer keep it from them in the modern age.

Judging by past comments on ATS as well as the comments that I know are sure to follow, I think he hit a grand slam with the total evolutionary ideology concept in 1859 and just kept it growing till it is what it has become today, accepted as fact by most.

I guess if he can convince people that are intelligent and intellectually & scientifically minded with critical thinking skills that their real enemy doesn't even exist, he has achieved a great victory in the psychological part of his war against truth.

All warfare is based on deception.

Sun Tzu - The Art Of War

edit on 8-11-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I found this to be most extraordinary

Me too.
Any particular reason you believe a word of it? You know...extraordinary claims...

edit on 11/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So we've gone full circle back to it all being a plan by satan.... I guess "when in doubt, it's Satans fault". what ever happened to "deny ignorance" /sigh

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-11-2015 by Cypress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In his book ‘A Trip into the supernatural’

See I know that some on ATS have seen or used a ouija board, those that have seen them working know that the evil supernatural aspect that the bible talks about does exist. If that exists, then logically the other good/God side exists too.
It really is that simple. So yes that is why I believe it, I myself have had two encounters in my lifetime.
I don't expect people to believe it unless they experience for themselves, then they will know.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I get the picture...but I feel like this is how normal religious folk see it anyway...

The religious folk often think Darwin and those affiliated with evolutionary theory are just a bunch of tools for Satan...
and the evolutionary theory folk just facepalm and mostly regard the religious as "conspiracy nuts" (thinking satan and his fallen are always out to get them)

The truth of the matter is...we really won't know until we die...and by then it's too late to change...so make your choice and go with it...

A2D

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

See I know that some on ATS have seen or used a ouija board

There is nothing supernatural about a ouija board.

If that exists, then logically the other side exists too.
It really is that simple.
Yes. It is. Very simple. Superstition is superstition.

I don't expect people to believe it unless they experience for themselves
So, you personally experienced the devil talking to Darwin?

edit on 11/9/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Phage is correct regarding the ouija board.

The phenomenon is called the ideomotor effect. see here"
(Although for the religious minded, keep in mind the bible also mentions "powers and principalities")

A2D

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you personally experienced the devil talking to Darwin?

This is the type of sarcasm I have come to expect on ATS these days

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

...some on ATS have seen or used a ouija board, those that have seen them working know that the supernatural aspect that the bible talks about does exist. If that exists, then logically the other side exists too.
It really is that simple.

Ah okay, that makes sense. So we just find a Ouija board, and so long as it does something funky that will prove that Darwin was a hypnotized agent of Satan who spent his life cataloguing species and contributing to scientific journals and scientific theory because he was a hypnotized agent of satan.

And his doctor put him up to it...

Wait, what if the Ouija board doesn't do anything?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This theory is worse than one-hundred 9/11s.

Why should I stop accepting the theory of evolution?

edit on 11-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

And at that time it was well understood, by this mastermind and his spirit counselors that if a person were led to believe in the theory of evolution, it would in his mind and heart destroy completely any confidence in the Biblical record of creation week, as detailed in the book of Genesis.

The theory of evolution addresses the diversity of life, not the origin of life.

Why is this concept so difficult to understand?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Oh for the love of... Leave Satan and Satanist alone. There is no deception. If you have problems with the theories associated with evolution than your disputing the empirical evidence and should provide equally if not better evidence to prove YOUR claims or alternative hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There is nothing supernatural about a ouija board.

Wow what a scary statement
Let me paraphrase
"I know everything and nobody can question me about anything, I am the supreme knowledge"

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't understand the argument.

Creation/ID and evolution are 2 completely different things.

Creation/ID is how life came to be created at the very beginning (supposedly).

Evolution is what happened after life first existed and went through all the changes to get to where life is today.

So saying anything bad about evolution because you believe in creation/ID means you don't understand what each of them are.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Lol! Funniest OP ever!
Hard to discuss this rationaly so you won

It was Satan. Hahahaha😈

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I have said it before and I will say it again, you can not have one without the other. Everything is created and everything evolves.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Do you actually believe this twaddle?

You cannot prove.the existence of any deity.

Why even bother?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So Satan gee'd up the theory of evolution by teaching it to Darwin. What about all Darwin's research - the information he bothered to get - were Satan involved he wouldn't have need to send the Beagle around the world would he?

What is extra extraordinary is that people believe the biblical account. Look around, the bible claims God, a supernatural being created everything up in the sky, each and every planet, quark, moon, black hole etc etc as well as our tiny solar system. Then we get down to him getting busy moulding our little earth.

Just the job of creating life on this planet is so complex and the length of time involved so long doesn't anything seem extraordinary and utterly beyond comprehension? What size being would have been able to create something like this and withstand the extremes of heat and cold existing. Just a look at the meteorites and their complexity plus the power that formed them shows nothing linked in any way to mankind was around when these explosions took place.

The bible gets over this by telling us cute and sometimes evil stories about God's work to create his special race amongst what appears to have been the dross of the rest of mankind - albeit the story is told by the special race and not an unbiased observer.

The bible goes from claiming a massive, supernatural superstar entity created the universe right down to each and every single hair on our heads. We are told this entity spies on us, that it counts and takes notice of every little act we carry out as well as each and every hair on our heads. Then it leaps onto a pack of war lords and their priesthood fighting over land and we regard this book as truth and holy. Says it all really, quite extraordinary.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Shiloh7 because: forgot a bit. sorry

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

How we came to be created is never going to be proven. We do evolve though and we were created regardless of what the religious books say.

Babies are born every day, right? They are created with the sperm of a male and the egg of a female. They then spend the next 78 years evolving.

Every single idea or theory or religion or concept is first created and then it evolves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join