It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling Negative Types of Consciousness/Intelligences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

What your spirit guides have to say about such things is irrelevant.

I was just offering something "channeled" that I was told. I have never determined if good or evil are part of it all.
Beings like these are strange, and what seems evil to some might have other benefits to others down the road, we just never know.

The path one walks, is their own.
I'm not judging.

I find subjects like these interesting from all perspectives.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Based on the quote in your former signature, the 'beings' you contact admit that they are proficient and prolific liars -

- how do you trust anything they tell you to be the truth?

Not all of the consciousness types I communicate with deceive. Those who wrote the prior quote are of this nature, although they are less inclined to express this nature to myself.

Also, in an earlier post you talk about 'improving skills' (which I assume you obtained from your 'contacts'), what sort of skills?

Various psychic skills such as telepathy, clairvoyance, remote viewing, manipulation and so on.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

What your spirit guides have to say about such things is irrelevant.

I was just offering something "channeled" that I was told. I have never determined if good or evil are part of it all.
Beings like these are strange, and what seems evil to some might have other benefits to others down the road, we just never know.

The path one walks, is their own.
I'm not judging.

I find subjects like these interesting from all perspectives.

Your entities are right to warn me, though I will not heed it. They are only existing in their nature.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144
It is interesting how often you seem to have channeled negative entities. I don't know if you are familiar with bashar, although I think you are. He says, channeling negative entities is very rare because channeling is generally an act of integration/love, and positivity.

Perhaps what I do then, by the description you have given, is not channeling.

originally posted by: Andy1144
Have the negative channels been bothering you? How much in contrast do you channel positive entities?

They are destroying me, and there is no contrast. I do not deal into the positive.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of Scientology

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hello my brother, and may peace be with you.

As you are already familiar with Aleister Crowley's work, have you looked into Enochian Magic? Also, as some members have already suggested, have you looked into joining any craft and/or LHP groups?

I am only vaguely familiar with the man or his works, but have you looked into E.A. Koetting? He has many YouTube videos regarding the evocation of demons. He also has a website, blog, and has written several books.

Besides that, I have no further suggestions about the type of material you are seeking. Best wishes on finding what you are looking for!

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think i know why you can't find books on the subject, and also maybe how the negative side supposedly is geared to lose.

People who are delving into the negative side of spirituality are usually doing it for more power for themselves. They would probably keep everything they knew a secret. The books on this stuff are not going to be found online but in secret circles trying to keep the power for themselves and not put it on the internet for other people.

edit on 10-11-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Hello my brother, and may peace be with you.

As you are already familiar with Aleister Crowley's work, have you looked into Enochian Magic? Also, as some members have already suggested, have you looked into joining any craft and/or LHP groups?

I am only vaguely familiar with the man or his works, but have you looked into E.A. Koetting? He has many YouTube videos regarding the evocation of demons. He also has a website, blog, and has written several books.

Besides that, I have no further suggestions about the type of material you are seeking. Best wishes on finding what you are looking for!

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."

Aleister Crowley is one I respect and I studied him much in my youth.

Enochian is a language I have worked with before.

As for the LHP, I find them to be overly atheistic and at best, sub par with my own skills. Yes, that was arrogant. I have had a bad taste in my mouth for over a decade from such... types.
edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Also, in an earlier post you talk about 'improving skills' (which I assume you obtained from your 'contacts'), what sort of skills?

Various psychic skills such as telepathy, clairvoyance, remote viewing, manipulation and so on.

Have you looked into the practice exercises of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC?

edit on 11/10/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Have you looked into the practice exercises of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC?

I am familiar.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Update: Since you people wanted one...

As a result of my recent work and invitations, my nights have become filled with unusual sensations. I will wake up at odd hours, unseen creatures shifting inside me, some observing outside, gathered around, waiting. It is fascinating. I also find my personality changing and my skills increasing, as if I was in a womb about to be reborn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join