It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Play a Game! You're a God of Love! WWYD?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think I'd send out a plague of locusts to impudent persons who took to the internet to point out my character flaws and inconsistencies

As a loving god, I'd care for my little creatures so treat them kindly, won't you? No swatting.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Like you have? LOL Who'd want to worship, honor, or appreciate a depressed, emo, and suicidal deity that can't even handle its own existence, and therefore kills itself? That wouldn't even make a good comic book.

see, right there - i think you would be doing it for the wrong reasons. excitement? adventure? jedi crave not these things. and jedi are far wiser than either you or me.

not to mention i would hardly compare an almighty all-knowing deity to a comic book. is that where you get all your ideas of glory and fame from?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

#5 i would rename bible.. Partial history of man kind
Instead of word of God
edit on 15-11-2015 by Layaly because: Goofy

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Btw I get agitated when you do this because you are my age
I say let it die of like all gods did in history
You won't find religious lobbyists here so you addresing wrong people who still pay taxes.. Gov has to keep it all happy..
Plus awesome read that bible

Off topic
Joe rogan fan ?! Hm .. I wasn't allowed to comment .. people get weird ... So I wasn't ignoring I just got told of for chatting to you
I laughed at the replies so tnx you
edit on 15-11-2015 by Layaly because: Goose can't shut up

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

Btw I get agitated when you do this because you are my age
I say let it die of like all gods did in history
You won't find religious lobbyists here so you addresing wrong people who still pay taxes.. Gov has to keep it all happy..
Plus awesome read that bible

Sometimes I can't help but try to rock a few boats...

Off topic
Joe rogan fan ?! Hm .. I wasn't allowed to comment .. people get weird ... So I wasn't ignoring I just got told of for chatting to you
I laughed at the replies so tnx you

It's all good, no worries. Glad I could inspire some laughter.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

1). Deluge

This wouldn't have happened. A loving God wouldn't try to wipe out most of his creation.

2). Sodom and Gomorrah

I wouldn't have created people that rape others in the first place. Being omnipotent and all...

3). Exodus

I'd have not hardened Pharoah's heart so that instead he would've let the Hebrews leave peacefully

4). Genocides to clear Promised Land

I wouldn't have promised anything to anyone. All humanity would be equal to me.

5). Other

In general, I would not be the self-serving, hate-filled, jealous, quick-to-anger, violent, persecuting "god" of the OT - and I sure as hell would not have needed to kill my son/self to forgive others.

Also, since I'm omnipotent, I'd stop being a dick and just make myself known, physically, in a way people could understand and not deny.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Like you have? LOL Who'd want to worship, honor, or appreciate a depressed, emo, and suicidal deity that can't even handle its own existence, and therefore kills itself? That wouldn't even make a good comic book.

see, right there - i think you would be doing it for the wrong reasons. excitement? adventure? jedi crave not these things. and jedi are far wiser than either you or me.

not to mention i would hardly compare an almighty all-knowing deity to a comic book. is that where you get all your ideas of glory and fame from?

Yet you just compared the situation to Jedi...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join