It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Missouri Football Players Boycotting Team Activities Until School President Leaves Office

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Was there ever a poopswastika ?

Has this all been an elaborate hoax?
twitter.com...

student body president who incited mass hysteria across the MU campus by posting fabricated claims of KKK people terrorizing campus and calling in the National Guard is also the person who started the entire "racism" ruckus by claiming somebody yelled racial slurs at him from a vehicle.

Police Report Detailing the "Poop Swastika"

CBS News - Report gives new details on U. of Missouri swastika story

Here is the Police Report From The Mizzou Poop Swastika Incident - Daily Caller

PS ... Chuck Ross that owns the Scribd account is the author of the Daily Caller article last linked

So ... I guess the police department is in on the coverup too?

Let's so far we have

The Students
The Faculty
The Head Coach
The Missouri Governor
The University Police Department
The President of the United States

This may be bigger than 9/11 ... /retch
edit on 14Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:13:44 -060015p0220151166 by Gryphon66 because: You people

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You know I have been thinking about the poop swastika, .

Isn't that somewhat of a scared emblem to a Nazi or white supremacist?

And would they ever paint that symbol in poop?

I highly doubt it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I highly doubt it.

Read up.

For goodness sakes ... before you opine further.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I do not think it is a symbol that means much to anyone besides the press.

It was probably just some art project gone wrong.

I do not believe even for a second that anyone was offended by the shape on the wall but the smell is a different story.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well no wonder they didn't want the press or their white supporters in there little group anymore.

thefederalist.com...

Perhaps the most egregious claim by students at the University of Missouri involves a story of a swastika made out of human waste. The symbol was allegedly written in a dormitory bathroom Oct. 24. Reporting by the Federalist on Monday indicates there is no evidence such an event ever happened.

Billy Donley, president of Mizzou’s Residence Halls Association, said he did not witness the event. Instead, he read about it “via a flyer posted on the walls,” the website reported.

Donaley would not speak to the Federalist for its story, but two other RHA staffers did. Neither of them said they witnessed the swastika made of human waste. One staffer did not know of any photographic evidence of the alleged incident.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

The website also called the University of Missouri Police Department, which investigated claim. Again, no evidence was provided.

Concerned Student 1950 also failed to provided photographic or documentary evidence of the swastika.

The only swastika image the Federalist was able to find related to activists’ claims was traced back to a Reddit thread from November 2014 – over one year prior to the alleged UM incident.

“Did the incident happen as reported, or did two university administrators resign over protests that were sparked by a hoax?

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I highly doubt it.

Painting it in poop would be done by someone who hated what it stood for.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

So ... nothing to say about the police report, or the news reports that document the swastika you were imagining didn't exist a few posts ago?

Perhaps you think it was "an art project" as well?

I would really like you to address the University of Missouri Police Report linked above; perhaps you should retract your comments about there being no evidence in the interest of acknowledging reality?

That would be the honorable Christian thing to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The original list of demands that included the president being fired occurred before the poop swastika.

I do agree with what you had said that we can neither say any of the incidents is true, or untrue unless we see ore evidence. Based on the evidence given, I definitely believe their was a poop swastika.

I still don't see how this justifies the absurd demands that were made by the activist, especially because those demands occurred before this.

Keep in mind the start of all of the anger occurred when student president Payton Head posted on facebook that a racial slur was yelled at him. We now find out he was making up claims the other day about the kkk showing up.

Does this make you questions his original story?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Review the evidence provided above from the University of Missouri police department documented by various sources including the Daily Caller.

Taking a break; enjoy.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hardly see this swastika scrawled on a bathroom wall as evidence of systematic oppression against black students on campus. Nobody even knows who scrawled it or for what reason. It's more than likely it was simply some drunk idiot doing something stupid in the middle of the night. And now that drunk idiot is probably sitting around with his buddies laughing at how his drunken foolishness has spiraled into this big controversy.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Review the evidence provided above from the University of Missouri police department documented by various sources including the Daily Caller.

Taking a break; enjoy.

Yes. I did read that. I said in my post that I believe this did happen.

In fact never once in any thread did I doubt any of the accounts given. I took them at face value. My point was I didn't understand how this swastika and two drunks yelling slurs justified this list of demands. I said it seemed dubious, almost like people were waiting for a small incident to enact an agenda.

Now we find out that Payton Head, the person who had the first story of racial slurs being yelled at him, made claims just the other day about the kkk being on campus, andd then had to apoligize for making this up. I merely asked you if this makes you doubt his original story.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

On the other hand, the actions of this handful of students and faculty do not make any statement about what had been happening on the Missouri campus. In my zeal to point that out, I mistakenly minimized an obvious injustice.

I does seem unfair to judge a campus based on the actions of 10-15 students. Probably not as bad as issuing a list of absurd demands to change curriculum, fire people, and use quotas for hiring based on the actions of two to three drunks.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is disturbing to see many here minimizing what was going on for if they ran Mizzou, they would in all probability ignore the complaints and when things escalates beyond their ability to control it they'll pretend no one saw that coming, it took a hunger strike from one student to eventually inspire others and finally the Black footballers to reach this point, the admin could have done much more to shut this down but naaw in all probability for him it was just a lil ribbing.

And as for the rest of you deniers it's the same ol same ol BLACK PEOPLE ! should not be believed especially when there is no recording device .
Black people be damned if they do damned if they don't , I remember some complaints about Blacks having their own Historically Black Universities and Colleges,or HBCUs were I had to explain the reason for their existence in the first place, and that no! they are not exclusively Black either in faculty or student body today.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I am not saying I need a recording device to believe them. In fact, I am assuming the accounts given were true. I am just asking what incidents are indicitive of the claims of rampant racism?

Three incidents have been mentioned that amounted to a handful of drunks yelling racist things. How did this justify everything else on the list? I assumed I would here stories of blacks being denied representation on campus, or blacks being attacked, or professors abusing black students. It didn't have to be recorded, I just wanted to hear what was going on. But there was nothing else. People just keep saying there is systemic racism.

In fact the student body president that reported the first incident on facebook that started all of the outrage actually said on that post

I’d had experience with racism before, like microaggressions, but that was the first time I’d experienced in-your-face racism,

www.kansascity.com...

So apparently he has never seen horrible racism on campus until a drunk called him a racial slur.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I am not saying I need a recording device to believe them. In fact, I am assuming the accounts given were true. I am just asking what incidents are indicitive of the claims of rampant racism?

Three incidents have been mentioned that amounted to a handful of drunks yelling racist things. How did this justify everything else on the list? I assumed I would here stories of blacks being denied representation on campus, or blacks being attacked, or professors abusing black students. It didn't have to be recorded, I just wanted to hear what was going on. But there was nothing else. People just keep saying there is systemic racism.

In fact the student body president that reported the first incident on facebook that started all of the outrage actually said on that post

I’d had experience with racism before, like microaggressions, but that was the first time I’d experienced in-your-face racism,

www.kansascity.com...

So apparently he has never seen horrible racism on campus until a drunk called him a racial slur.

Here the thing 10 to 15 consistent trouble makers can seem like a lot , for it wasn't a one off thing and when the student did the proper thing and reported it to folks in charge, everyone had better things to do, remember it only took one nut armed to the teeth to create mayhem on a campus much less 10-15 all I am saying is it was extremely irresponsible in today's climate to simply put them on ignore and have folks over at FOX and Conservative Pols telling them they should have shut up and be quiet because they are behaving like drama queens.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Here the thing 10 to 15 consistent trouble makers can seem like a lot , for it wasn't a one off thing and when the student did the proper thing and reported it to folks in charge, everyone had better things to do, remember it only took one nut armed to the teeth to create mayhem on a campus much less 10-15 all I am saying is it was extremely irresponsible in today's climate to simply put them on ignore and have folks over at FOX and Conservative Pols telling them they should have shut up and be quiet because they are behaving like drama queens.

First off, they did do something. The chancellor made online diversity training mandatory for students, faculty, and employees. This was BEFORE activist ran in front of the presidents car and then came up with an outrageous list of demands, none of which would have done anything to stop people from yelling slurs. What should the President have done more? They already totally changed a school policy because a couple of drunks yelled slurs.

Secondly, lets assume you are right that it only takes one person to be a nut to cause a catastrophe. ok, a people yelling racial slurs is showing some potential crazy behavior. You know what is even crazier behavior? Running in front of cars in a parade! So should those people been reported and kicked off campus? It only takes one to get angry and hurt someone, right?

Thirdly, there is on campus of town for that matter in this or any other country that hasn't had many people yell offensive things. Is your suggestion really that we all stop, have a dialogue, change policies, and live in fear every time a few people say something offensive?

As far as the drama queen thing goes, I am not sure what you are referencing. The protesters had every right to protest, but from the video's I have seen of the safe spaces and refusing reporters many protesters seemed to act in a poor manner. I have been accused of belittling the protesters, and I all I said was that I didn't see how their demands were justified based on the incidents they said occurred.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Carson, Trump Bash Mizzou Student Protests
www.thedailybeast.com...
This is what I am referring to not you as an individual, and sensitivity training well yeah , but go after those involved in bullying.
Making offensive speech is ok , trying to intimidate others is not that's where things usually goes south.
I can see some justification for their demands if the folks in charge were unwilling to take them seriously in the first place.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

From your link:

What Trump said:

Trump said the demonstrations are “disgusting,” especially after the resignation of “weak, ineffective” campus officials, whom he believes caved to the “crazy” student demands. “Trump should have been the chancellor of that university,” he said. “Believe me, there would have been no resignations.”

The demonstrations did lead to kicking out the press and threatening them with muscle. I would agree with Trump that s disgusting. He also said he wouldn't have resigned, and given what I posted in my last post, I agree that the pres shouldn't have resigned.

Carson:

Carson told Fox News late Wednesday that “we’re being a little bit too tolerant, I guess you might say, accepting infantile behavior.” He added: “To say that I have the right to violate your civil rights because you’re offending me is un-American. It is unconstitutional,” referring to the communications professor who infamously requested “muscle” to block reporters from accessing protests.

This seems reasonable. He is saying making threats with muscle in the name of tolerance is childish.

I do not see in either of these to points where they said that people had to shut up, they were merely commenting on how the protests were done in a "disgusting" manner. You may disagree with these two, but that doesn't seem to be the vitriol that you had implied.

As far as stopping threatening or bullying speech or intimidation: yelling a racial slur is not a threat or intimidation, it is offensive speech. The only threats I have seen were from the protesters threatening to get muscle to force people away from their safe space.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

As far as stopping threatening or bullying speech or intimidation: yelling a racial slur is not a threat or intimidation, it is offensive speech. The only threats I have seen were from the protesters threatening to get muscle to force people away from their safe space.

Yeah and me pulling out my glock while staring into the eyes of some racist retard is not an intimidating gesture it's just me saying step towards me plueeze !! for now we are having a conversation.
Look man it's Ok join in the lambasting of these students who I thought did the right thing, but their behaviour was a heck of a lot better than my alternative above.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join