It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Missouri Football Players Boycotting Team Activities Until School President Leaves Office

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I guess I am the only one that finds it odd that the day anon comes out with a list of kkk members we have a president of a university having to step down because he was white and had privilege.

To me it looks like a staged event to try and force people to fight back against the hate displayed by the afro community.

The blacks and liberals pushing this agenda are on the verge of losing the final battle of hearts.

I have taken a few serious hits in my day and have the scars for standing up for people I believed to be worthy of respect and the actions being carried out in the name of reform are very close to losing my support for a racially diverse America. no more

edit on 9-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: deadeyedick

Answer my question first: did you just advocate for a stronger KKK?

No the black Missouri football players just advocated for a stronger kkk.

You and I are done.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No they didn't, your twisted logic may make you think that but they didn't. You called them failures of humans in another thread, I think that is some projecting.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Since when does a post like this not get deleted from ATS for it's sheer hatred, stupidity, and childishness. Not to mention being off topic.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes I believe that they have failed.

That is the point I am making that the way I feel is just a small portion of reality and events like this are bad for the country.

Now compound the fact that the president of the u. did nothing to deserve being called out on this and absolutely zero people are standing up for his rights. So where do people disenchanted with the current racial division go to find others like themselves? They are being herded by planned events.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This just proves that one man can make a difference. The hunger striker and others got on board. This proves that one organization can make a difference...the football team. We can make a difference if we just try.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This whole event gives new need to having a strong kkk.

The goal should be to have a society where hate groups are not needed.

Stop creating racial division.

Tell me what group out there I should be a part of in order to combat this type of reverse racism?

What in the actual hell does "new need to having a strong KKK" mean?!?

And what is reverse racism?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TonyS

You need to catch up.

President Wolfe admitted the problems existed, and took course of action he deemed appropriate. He is, at the last, an honorable man.

You can second-guess as much as you want according to your own beliefs and ideology, but those are the facts.

Yea, I got caught up and see this poor schlep as just another victim of political correctness run amuck. More of the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: filched

Since when does a post like this not get deleted from ATS for it's sheer hatred, stupidity, and childishness. Not to mention being off topic.

It is a chance for you to be able to show me how I am wrong if you believe me to be.

The hate was not expressed by me but by a new system that seeks to destroy the lives of white people because...

because they are white

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This just proves that one man can make a difference. The hunger striker and others got on board. This proves that one organization can make a difference...the football team. We can make a difference if we just try.

Weird how the football team which brings in millions and millions of dollars to the university got a reaction.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

This whole event gives new need to having a strong kkk.

The goal should be to have a society where hate groups are not needed.

Stop creating racial division.

Tell me what group out there I should be a part of in order to combat this type of reverse racism?

What in the actual hell does "new need to having a strong KKK" mean?!?

And what is reverse racism?

something tells me you know what reverse racism is

please direct the former president of that university to the correct group that will find any type of justice for his crime of being white.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I know what racism is. I'm unaware of what "reverse racism" is.

Racism isn't "hating black people." It's hate based off race, whatever that race may be.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

in what ways did they make a difference?

the only action here has been a loss of job for being white

now there will be constant accounts of the racial slurs being said in more repetition

state the problem and what actions were addressed in order to fix the problem

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Fair enough. Everyone has the right to their own understandings and mistakes.

I will note though that this equating everything you don't like into a generic and meaningless term like "political correctness" seems as bad as calling everything one doesn't like "racism."

/shrug

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 ok well it will be a fun day of learning new words for you

would you care to address the other part

who or what group is out there that could help this former employee?

people are being herded into hate groups

will the aclu stand up for the white man? naacp?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Weird how the football team which brings in millions and millions of dollars to the university got a reaction.

I'm trying really hard not to be cynical about that thought, but I had it too.

Let us hope that this lances the wound and allows some sort of healing to begin.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Racism is racism dude. A black person calling a white person a honky cracker is racism. Not reverse racism.

Reverse racism was made up by majorities who felt the need to have their own little version of racism.

But hey, whatever makes one feel better when black people do something one doesn't like I guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What wound and how can one heal if there were no injuries?

There was only one victim here and that is the person forced to quit their job.

pretending that there are wounds is ignorant

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are making a gross forecasting about the future of race relations in American based off the present topic being discussed. I can only assume you do this because of fear. Specifically, fear that because some football players in Missouri chose to stand up for themselves amid a hostile environment of overt racism, having some self respect, dignity and a sense of self-empowerment by confronting the issue publicly and winning, that this somehow prologues the apocalypse of the white race in America (and by your estimation, necessitates droves of concerned white people to join the KKK to stop the impending doom)...

Your reasoning is absurd, pathological, and full of fear. Here is why. This wasn't an attack on white people in a wholesale indiscriminate manner, or at all. The president was not forced to resign for simply being white. There was a whole series of events leading up to this moment that called for him to take action, yet he did not for whatever reason. He admits as much during the announcement at the Board of Curators today, saying he takes "full responsibility for inaction that has occurred." His race matters not.

You keep asserting his resignation just enforces your race-war mentality (blacks are being mean to innocent whites for no reason) but, if true, why were the other white players, head coach, and faculty members in support of the black football players? It is because this was not a race issue but a human decency one. All the extra sordid details you are imagining are just that, imagined by you in your own head.
edit on 9-11-2015 by filched because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I believe the football team and others were duped into this personally. I think they thought this was truly a issue for equality and what have you. But now the "demands" have shown themselves for what they are and it was a just cause he was white thing. People are going to back off from this , well people that were duped.

This has 100% turned into a blackwhite thing and now that they started giving into "demands" it will be hard to stop the snowball effect.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join