It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Missouri Football Players Boycotting Team Activities Until School President Leaves Office

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
but further, President Wolfe HIMSELF acknowledged that there are numerous problems that had gone unaddressed. (Read back if you want to see it.)

Keep on saying that he was fired, lynched, burned at the stake, whatever you guys need to say in order to satisfy your "outrage."

Ok I will link his entire resignation speech with my thoughts on it.

"I am resigning as president of the University of Missouri system today. ...

"My motivation in making this decision comes from love. I love MU, Columbia, where I grew up, and the state of Missouri. I have thought greatly about this decision, and it's the right thing to do. The response to this announcement I'm sure will bring joy to some and anger to others, and that's why we're here today. So let me speak to why this is so important at this time.

Ok, he loves the school and is sure people will have mixed feelings about his resigning but it is the right thing to do.

"To our students: from Concerned Student 1950 to our grad students, football players and other students, the frustration and anger that I see is clear, real,and I don't doubt it for a second.

"To the faculty and staff who have expressed their anger, their frustration, this, too, is real.

"To my friends and my supporters that have been so gracious and have sent so many emails in the past and calls with support, I understand that you might be frustrated, as well.

He has no doubt the anger everyone is feeling is real

"So the question really is, is why did we get to this very difficult situation. It is my belief we stopped listening to each other. We didn't respond or react. We got frustrated with each other, and we forced individuals like Jonathan Butler to take immediate action and unusual steps to effect change.

"This is not, I repeat not, the way change should come about. Change comes from listening, learning, caring and conversation. We have to respect each other enough to stop yelling at each other and start listening, and quit intimidating each other. ...

Neither side has listened to each other, and they have instead been yelling at each other so Butler took an action, but this shouldn't be what happened. Both sides should treat each other with respect.

"Unfortunately this has not happened. And I just want to stand before you today, and I take full responsibility for this frustration, and I take full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred."

He takes full blame for the lack of communication and inaction in a dialogue.

“I ask everybody — from students to faculty to staff to my friends, everybody — use my resignation to heal and to start talking again. To make the changes necessary, and let's focus on changing what we can change today and in the future, and not what we can’t change, which is what happened in the past.

“I truly love everybody here and the very institution, and my decision to resign comes out of love, not hate. I’d like to read some Scripture that’s given me strength. I hope it provides you with some strength as well, as we think about this next. I have to also to give credit to my daughter, who reminded me of the Scripture.

"Psalm 46 verse 1: ‘The Lord is my refuge and my strength, my very present help in trouble.’”

"We need to use my resignation — please, please — use this resignation to heal, not to hate as we move forward today for a brighter tomorrow. God bless all of you, and thank you for this wonderful opportunity to" serve "the University of Missouri system. Thank you."

We can't change the past, but please have a respectfully dialogue moving on to heal.

Where does this mention racism? It is evident to me that he specifically doesn't mention it. In fact, he spends most of this discussing how there was a lack of respect in discussion. Of course he is going to take blame because he is trying to save a university he loves from collapsing because hatemongers are pushing an agenda, but it seems to me he is also blaming the other side for not talkiing and being disrespectful.

How do you believe this proves that the accusations by the social justice warriors about systemic racism on campus is accurate?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The facts are still the facts. Racism still exists in America in all forms. Pretending it's all a problem of "PC'" no better than pretending its all just fake "Racism."

First sorry to respond in three posts, but I had big quotes so I didn't want to bog down one post.

To start, I and others have broken down the timeline of this case and the demands listed, and the transcript of the resignation speech. Your side has shouted "But Racism!!" and has not once adressed any of thos points in this thread or the other thread. Why don't you go libe by line through these and show us the facts? It seems like it is easier to just ignore our points and just say racism.

Next, what do you mean racism exists in all forms? That it is everywhere? That is ridiculous. No doubt there are some areas where it is disadvantageous to be black, perhaps in the legal system. But there are also areas where it is disadvantageous to be white, such as University's. There are entire majors dedicated to shaming white people, white people are harassed if they try to have there own groups, despite the fact that minority groups are free to assemble and demonize white people.

Why is it so hard for people to admit that Universities are bastions of progressive thinking and predominantly favor minority opinions? Any slight objective person would be able to recognize this is blatantly true.

Your post here proves what I was saying on my other thread. The facts of this case don't matter to people, the narrative matters (just like the Rollingstone rape story). Blacks are the victims of racism, and so that must always be the case in every situation.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just curious, what do you say of the white players, head coach and faculty members who stand in solidarity with the actions of the black players. Are they simply too "PC" to be taken seriously or are they suffering from some other delusion which makes them susceptible to agreement with obvious (in your mind) reverse racist tactics?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: filched

Just curious, what do you say of the white players, head coach and faculty members who stand in solidarity with the actions of the black players. Are they simply too "PC" to be taken seriously or are they suffering from some other delusion which makes them susceptible to agreement with obvious (in your mind) reverse racist tactics?

In all honesty? What choice do they have? They're either with them or racists.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you are the football coach and your team decides to go on strike, what do you do?

You are supposed to be in the leadership role. If you had leadership, they would not have gone against your leadership to begin with. So you are in a precarious position. You can stand against them when it's clear they don't respect you enough to come to you first to begin with and risk losing what respect you have left (he just suspended the starting QB for the season) or trying to salvage the situation by at least looking like it was always going to be your idea whether it is or not.

Pinkel has had his own issues off and on the field.

www.columbiatribune.com...

And his leadership is inconsistent. He's more the buddy coach than the Captain of the Ship coach.

As for faculty, you expect a bunch of white guilt liberals to stand up to this?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

They are bringing attention to a situation unacceptable to them by their choice not to play football for the university.

What about someone supposedly making a comment makes for an "unacceptable situation" at a university? This is a free nation, and that means people can and will occasionally say things that offend other people. There is no right to not be offended.

I see you take the tactic of repeating the word "claim" as if there is no chance that there actually is a hostile environment at the university.

The posted timeline lists two claims of someone making a comment. That's hardly a hostile environment, even if the comments were actually made. The claimed swastika, if real, doesn't exactly push things over a line, either. For all anyone knows, the person/people who made it could have done so as a way of calling those who use it crap. That, in fact, seems a lot more likely than it being done by supremacists. Don't they take those symbols seriously?

No, no one expects the President to keep anyone from ever saying anything offensive. That's what keeps getting repeated here and it's preposterous. They are protesting the fact that the university President HAD DONE NOTHING to investigate these hateful acts.

How, exactly, is a university president responsible for investigating something that isn't even a crime? Only the swastika, if real, would qualify, and that would be a matter for police. Words people don't like are not criminal.

You can arbitrarily "claim" that there's no evidence, but that's far, far weaker claim than the students are making, just on it's face.

Nope, sorry, but it's innocent till proven guilty. If they want to cause such an uproar, then they need to show proof that something actually happened. What, no one took a pic of the claimed swastika? Is there no police report, showing that a cop actually saw it? Odd that we have seen nothing there, don't you think? All the pics and video people take, and none on this? Did it run away too fast to get a picture?

The questions you ask (and pretend are unanswerable) can be resolved with investigation. President Wolfe had done nothing. The idea that there is no racism in this country is a point of political belief; it's probably one of the greatest loads of BS that the right-wing tries to push.

It isn't his job to investigate crime or hurt feelings. It's his job to run the university. He isn't the thought police. He even set up stupid PC "sensitivity" training, so the babies who can't handle the real world might not get offended. If that's not enough, then these kids need to grow up, and stop being so sensitive. This is almost as ridiculous as the bunch annoyed over Halloween costumes.

Your contentions are all merely personal which, of course, is totally fine. Your prerogative. You've obviously taken none of the facts of the matter into consideration, because, as usual, you've already formed your belief and whatever facts exist at this point twist around your confirmation bias.

No, my statements are factual. The facts are, only three incidents are named. none are proven, and none, even if true, are anything close to enough to claim a hostile school environment. Most of the timeline is about people complaining, not about actual reasons for complaint. That's a fact. Did you even read it?

Again, I recommend we wait to see what actual investigations of these matters reveal. Perhaps a significant portion of the student body have all conspired to make things up, and perhaps not.

Waiting to see would be great, instead of refusing to play ball. Oh, wait, not what you meant? This is a political game.

Just out of curiosity though ... can you think of any reason the Black students are more likely to lie than the White ones?

Did a lot of white students come forward and claim no one made a comment? Did they claim the swastika was a lie? I don't think they did. I'm beyond sick of people claiming they aren't represented if there is anyone white in control. Remember the school official who withheld school election results because more blacks weren't represented? No claims of fraud, just complaining that what she considered the "wrong" students were chosen. Unlike some, I don't tolerate any racism, no matter who is practicing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

They had a choice to either stand in solidarity with grievances they perceived as valid OR to not align themselves with actions they deemed to be opportunistic and deceitful. They chose the former as autonomous adults who are part of the university family, having intimate knowledge of the issues leading up to the strike. I can also only assume they were of sound mind and not being coerced when doing so. If they had stayed silent would they be labeled racists? No, I'm fairly certain they would not have but apparently you think there could have been no alternate outcome.

In all honestly, what you are saying is no white person in their right mind could possibly agree with what these black players have done... because... what have they really done? Except make a stand for their dignity as students, football players, black men in a white environment. You make it seem like doing that is unthinkable to the rational mind when really it is your skewed perception making it so. You live in a world where black people and white people's interests are wholly antithetical. In my world human decency is the uniting factor between different races of people.

You do these honorable white people that stood in solidarity a disservice by implying they do so under false pretenses, because of fear, whatever sordid exclusions could apply to them making a real, informed and adult decision to stand with.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think this is a good point. It seems from everything I have read that all manner of whites, both on the football team and elsewhere have been protesting with the blacks organizations. It could be that this campus like most is so indoctrinated that there is a white privilege that they feel obligated to stand with these black organizations.

The better questions is if all of these whites are standing with the black organizations, then where is the systemic racism coming from? It seems to me that the near universal standing with these black groups shows that almost all whites on campus are not racists towards blacks. So because two idiots shouted slurs and one idiot drew a swastika it proves the campus is racists, despite all of the whites standing with the blacks?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Is the narrative you've just outlined possible? I will grant that, yes, it is possible however you're really just pulling that out of thin air because you aren't inside the mind of this individual. I like to think that he stands with them from a genuine feeling of solidarity. What? People in Missouri don't mean what they say or say what they mean anymore? Geez that state's gone to #.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

They had a choice to either stand in solidarity with grievances they perceived as valid OR to not align themselves with actions they deemed to be opportunistic and deceitful. They chose the former as autonomous adults who are part of the university family, having intimate knowledge of the issues leading up to the strike. I can also only assume they were of sound mind and not being coerced when doing so. If they had stayed silent would they be labeled racists? No, I'm fairly certain they would not have but apparently you think there could have been no alternate outcome.

They would have been labeled racists, or at the very least bad people for not defending there teammates. They know that the black organizations ae mad (we all no this) and assume there anger is justified. I direct you to my other posts. If all of these whites are so aligned with these black organizations, then who is committing the racism? If these white players or anyone else knows of more racsist incidents occurring on campus, then why haven't we heard about them?

You don't think that when that organzations was issuing demands or when the student body president was posting his incident on facebook they would have mentioned them? Instead, all that was mentioned was two people yelling slurs and "microaggressions" in the past.

In all honestly, what you are saying is no white person in their right mind could possibly agree with what these black players have done... because... what have they really done? Except make a stand for their dignity as students, football players, black men in a white environment. You make it seem like doing that is unthinkable to the rational mind when really it is your skewed perception making it so. You live in a world where black people and white people's interests are wholly antithetical. In my world human decency is the uniting factor between different races of people.You do these honorable white people that stood in solidarity a disservice by implying they do so under false pretenses, because of fear, whatever sordid exclusions could apply to them making a real, informed and adult decision to stand with.

No one is saying that. Instead, we are looking at the facts of this case, the time line, the list of demands occurring because two people shouted slurs, and seeing that there seems to be some sort of agenda here. I can't speak for anyone else, but I too believe in human solidarity and don't think white and black interests are antithetical. I just don't see where the facts of this case lead to a huge deal that means the university pres has to be fired and quotas need to be put in and that everyone has to take sensitivity classes, etc. I do believe these white players think they are doing the right thing, I just think they are being duped.

To reverse your claim, lets look at the Duke Lacrosse case. Whites and blacks alike turned out in full force to protest a frat for raping a black girl. The even vandalized the house and threatened the frat. Because whites and blacks worked together that proves it was justified right? No it wasn't, the whole situation was a lie. But under your theory, the whites on campus wouldn't have joined these protests if they didn't no there was a problem, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Is the narrative you've just outlined possible? I will grant that, yes, it is possible however you're really just pulling that out of thin air because you aren't inside the mind of this individual. I like to think that he stands with them from a genuine feeling of solidarity. What? People in Missouri don't mean what they say or say what they mean anymore? Geez that state's gone to #.

Maybe, but I base it on what I know about the coaches and programs in the area.

If he were the leader, the players would have gone to him. In a disciplined program, that's what happens. I can think of coaches at three of the area schools where that's almost certainly what would have happened -> players go to coach who decides how to proceed. Now I can't tell you for sure how the individual coach would go forward, but it should have come from the coach first, not the players if that was the case.

I can also think of some other programs where I am on the fence as to how that would have gone.

And I can think of at least one other program where I almost certainly would have been players with the coach scrambling to catch up with their choice.

And when Pinkel and Mizzou were part of the Big 12 and even now with them still just being down the road and an area school, my perception of them has not changed over much. Pinkel is a buddy coach. Usually it works for him but it is not a disciplined way to run a program and his players show it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I can only assume you were not a fly on the wall when these people made that choice. I'm fairly certain everything you said above is a projection of what you hope their thought process was.

In all honestly, what you are saying is no white person in their right mind could possibly agree with what these black players have done... because... what have they really done? Except make a stand for their dignity as students, football players, black men in a white environment. You make it seem like doing that is unthinkable to the rational mind when really it is your skewed perception making it so. You live in a world where black people and white people's interests are wholly antithetical. In my world human decency is the uniting factor between different races of people.

In all honesty, I said nothing of the sort. The rest is drivel since it's based on something I never said.

You do these honorable white people that stood in solidarity a disservice by implying they do so under false pretenses, because of fear, whatever sordid exclusions could apply to them making a real, informed and adult decision to stand with.

Honorable how? What information has been given to the police to help apprehend those responsible for the harassment and vandalism? All they did was cause a man to lose his job, a man who had nothing to do with the incidents that occurred.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The facts don't matter. Yes, that's obvious.

Post twenty pages with your own unique take on the issues. You aren't and weren't there. The people who were acknowledged the problem and have dealt with it. Your endless opining on the matter changes nothing.

The situation has been resolved. Hopefully, at least in Missouri, some sort of healing can start.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Post twenty pages with your own unique take on the issues. You aren't and weren't there. The people who were acknowledged the problem and have dealt with it. Your endless opining on the matter changes nothing.

The situation has been resolved. Hopefully, at least in Missouri, some sort of healing can start.

How was it resolved? Did they ID and punish those responsible for the harassment and vandalism? Whats in place to prevent it from happening tomorrow?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's not a matter of simply "being offended" nor does it have anything to do with "being free."

These are the shibboleths the right-wing always rolls out when avoiding blatant racism and hate crimes.

"The posted timeline" ... yes, I posted a few myself, trying to make sense of it. Here's the thing though, the students, faculty, administrators, the Head Coach and the President of the University have ALL STATED that these problems do exist.

The armchair pundits around here from whom "there is no racism in America anymore" is a matter of faith are not on the ground, do not know what has happened, do not know what these students face everyday.

I'm sure you, like others here, would claim that until someone is lynched ... there's no real problem, and probably not even then.

It is certainly the President's job to deal with situations that threaten the campus community. That's preposterous to even say.

The facts are that everyone on the campus admits there are serious problems. The President took a course of action that is honorable, unlike the whining and gnashing of teeth here because a White man recognized that there is a serious problem with racial issues and acted to remedy that as best he could.

This blows one of the primary pillars of the right-wing's racism narrative out of the water: he acknowledged the problems.

Of course he had to be coereced, of course he was bought off or only doing it for the money or threatened in some way. Not because any of you have any facts that support those wild beliefs, but because you cannot accept that a White man did the right thing and not only acknowledged the racial issues but has acted, in the best way he can, to make a difference.

Like I said above. The situation is hopefully on it's way to reparation. The racists have lost this round.

Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

How was it resolved? Did they ID and punish those responsible for the harassment and vandalism? Whats in place to prevent it from happening tomorrow?

More than was in place yesterday.

Sorry if that burns your coffee.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

More than was in place yesterday.

Sorry if that burns your coffee.

What burns my coffee is that this is being called "resolved" or a victory. The low IQ idiots who started this by yelling slurs and smearing poo don't give a darn about the president. They're probably laughing at how far this has gone, since it affects them in absolutely no way. They will continue to do it until their behavior is documented and reported to the police.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Ok, so I assume you never comment on something if you weren't there. If a kkk member says blacks are running amok in their town, you would say we have to take his word for it because we weren't there, right?

Care to show me where my take was wrong or an just an opinion. All of the reporting has said that this list of demands came about because of two racial slurs and a moron drawing a swastika. Do you dispute this?

The list of the demands is filled with things like racial quotas, and forcing racial inclusion classes controlled by "people of color". Do you dispute this?

You then said twice that Wolfe acknowledged there was a problem with racism that was being claimed by the social justice warriors in his resignation, and I posted the entire speech and you ignored it completely.

I feel like any unbias person reading can see which side is attempting to look at the facts. BUT.......

Ok, lets assume you are right. I wasn't there, and people have acknowledged a problem, and now it is solved. Oh wait it hasn't been resolved! Butler, the man leading the hunger strike, says this is the first step.

@_JonathanButler
This is only the first step! More change is to come!!
#TheStruggleContinues #ConcernedStudent1950

abcnews.go.com...

More reaction showing this is just the first step..

Ben Trachtenberg, Chair of the University of Missouri Faculty Council says, the students work was inspiring and more work needs to be done.

www.ozarksfirst.com...

And I am sure we will here more from both people in Mizzou and outside of it that this is just the first step in what needs to be done. This situation won't be resolved until there is total capitulation to the activists or until people start to realize that the race hustlers will never be content until they have total control and stop listening to their threats.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's not a matter of simply "being offended" nor does it have anything to do with "being free."

These are the shibboleths the right-wing always rolls out when avoiding blatant racism and hate crimes.

"The posted timeline" ... yes, I posted a few myself, trying to make sense of it. Here's the thing though, the students, faculty, administrators, the Head Coach and the President of the University have ALL STATED that these problems do exist.

I posted the entire resignation speech from the president. Show me where he says these racial problems talked about by the activist exist. I have asked you repeatedly, and yet you continue this lie. Sorry to let facts get in the way of your narrative.
Again, I can prvide communities of white racist saying how evil or lazy blacks in there communities are, does this mean must be true because they are there?

The armchair pundits around here from whom "there is no racism in America anymore" is a matter of faith are not on the ground, do not know what has happened, do not know what these students face everyday.

Listen to me, I acknowledge that there is racism in America, from white people towards blacks. There is also racism from blacks to whites, from Hispanics to Asians, and etc. in every country in the world. In fact there are communities in this country with predominantly white populations that hate blacks. (But we have to accept that there complaints of blacks are true right, because they all acknowledge it and we aren't there?)

There are definitely places in this country where being black is a huge determinant. Universities are not one of those places. Although there may be individual racists towards blacks, universities are overwhelmingly progressive, and enact majors specific to blacks that attack white people, use racial quotas in their acceptance, and allow minority groups that spew vitriol about whites but almost always frown on white groups (there are exceptions but this is over all the case).

You accuse everyone who disagrees with you as refusing to acknowledge that there is racism against blacks but I am clearly saying that I do acknowledge it exists. Why do you refuse to acknowledge that unversities are overwhelmingly progressive and condemn things like "white privilege"?

I'm sure you, like others here, would claim that until someone is lynched ... there's no real problem, and probably not even then.

Thats a joke. If threats are being made, the people making thos threats should be arrested. Claiming that two idiots yelling slurs doesn't justify this groups list of demands does not mean we would only say there is a problem when someone is killed. Conversely, if I can show you examples ofgroups of blacks on campuses actually attacking whites would you admit there is a problem with black racism on these campuses?

It is certainly the President's job to deal with situations that threaten the campus community. That's preposterous to even say.

The facts are that everyone on the campus admits there are serious problems. The President took a course of action that is honorable, unlike the whining and gnashing of teeth here because a White man recognized that there is a serious problem with racial issues and acted to remedy that as best he could.

This blows one of the primary pillars of the right-wing's racism narrative out of the water: he acknowledged the problems.

Of course he had to be coereced, of course he was bought off or only doing it for the money or threatened in some way. Not because any of you have any facts that support those wild beliefs, but because you cannot accept that a White man did the right thing and not only acknowledged the racial issues but has acted, in the best way he can, to make a difference.

Like I said above. The situation is hopefully on it's way to reparation. The racists have lost this round.

Deal with it.
I posted the transcript. Show me one place where the president mentions racism. The fact that you continue to spout this lie shows your true intentions. You have repeatedly refused to look at the facts of the case, and are repeating lies over and over. You are more interested in the narrative of "Whites are evil to blacks" than you areof the actual facts of the case. Everyone who is reading this can see that you are refusing to show where the president said this. I hope that they all find your credibility severely diminished because of this.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I posted the entire resignation speech from the president. Show me where he says these racial problems talked about by the activist exist.

I posted the transcript. Show me one place where the president mentions racism. The fact that you continue to spout this lie shows your true intentions.

I guess you didn't see the president's statement a few days before he resigned, did you?

Nov 06, 2015
Today I again had the opportunity to meet with MU graduate student Jonathan Butler who continues a hunger strike protesting the inequalities, inequities, and obstacles faced by students, faculty and staff at the University of Missouri. I am very concerned about Jonathan’s health. His voice for social justice is important and powerful. He is being heard and I am listening. I am thankful for the leadership provided by him and the other student leaders in raising awareness of racism, injustice, and intolerance. This afternoon I also met with representatives of several student groups and I value their input and hear their voices.

Racism does exist at our university and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff. I am sorry this is the case. I truly want all members of our university community to feel included, valued and safe.

I regret my reaction at the MU homecoming parade when the ConcernedStudent1950 group approached my car. I am sorry, and my apology is long overdue. My behavior seemed like I did not care. That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today. I am asking us to move forward in addressing the racism that exists at our university – and it does exist. Together we must rise to the challenge of combatting racism, injustice, and intolerance.

www.umsystem.edu...

Obviously he had already admitted that racism existed at the university. He didn't need to be redundant in his resignation speech 3 days later.

I don't know about you, but to me, "long-standing, systemic problem" means more than just a couple of isolated events.

edit on 10-11-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join