It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a tactical nuke dropped on Syria? I'm not expert.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I will to to cobble enough brain cell neurons together to recall that the 'nuke' looking explosions with blast force & the mushroom cloud are a new type of super-weapon that sucks all the oxygen out of a many acre target zone, also setting the immediate ground zero acreage to a roasting +1,000 degrees.... the device is called a THERMO-BARICK bomb... the Russians have used several on IS compounds in Syria in their short campaign already...

or maybe the device is a Hyper-Thermo-Barrick bomb I can't quite remember exactly what the name is... but it seems the Russians used these super-bombs while the USA relies on the Space Based Rods-from-God kinetic energy weapons to slam China's interior facilities... I think the Russians used one of them thermo-barack bombs up in Ukraine some months ago

research it is my suggestion...nukes are not 'clean' they leave too much radiation behind

the Russian FOAB thermobaric weapon shames the usa version called MOAB.... the Russian bomb produces a 44 ton explosive shock wave some 900 meters radius & twice the heat as the USA device...
see: en.wikipedia.org...

dang those Russians were itching to use it on an enemy huh... but now a major part of ISIS is living Phat in the EU as refugees
edit on th30144711847209212015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If a nuke will be used anywhere on the world you will know. Just trust me on that.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Now that's a fire!!! Got marshmallows?? I guess you missed all those posters claiming that was an Israeli nuclear strike on Yemen earlier in the year lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

If a nuke, no town, no cameraman and WWIII would be all over the headline news

top topics

<< 1   >>

join