It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Of Sacramento Officials Secretly Added Cancer-Causing Chemicals to City’s Water Supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When one thought fluoride was the big scare and even down to the chemicals released from big pharma usage in the populations, haven't heard anything yet apparently.

Wonder how many other areas are getting away with doing the same.

How many Monsanto products go unrecorded that flow into ground water tables from the farms above?
edit on 9-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

You touched on something I have been wondering for some time. Breast cancer seems to have become one of the biggest killers of women and because all women use antiperspirants and deodorants in their armpits, I can't help wondering if there is a link through the chemicals therein.

As men get it now also and we use these same products (or many do), is this why its increasing in men also? Anyone got any ideas?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is exactly how it is people. This is the gospel 100% truth.

Our leaders are our enemies. The world over.

Now you have a fighting chance.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think the horse may have already bolted on the contaminants front: The Teflon Toxin — DuPont and the Chemistry of Deception

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why are we doing this?

Hoho drink up my fellow Americans!

Why do the simplest things like clean drinking water escape us?

Seriously is clean water impossible now?

Was it ever clean?

edit on 9-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

In America sick = good for business and new job openings every month in the medical field , the food supply is the same what is good in the U.S of A is banned in the rest of the world

Yep, and of course, we have the best health care in the world, right. But for that to happen, they have to have a lot of practice, a lot of test subjects and got to keep that revenue generating. Sorry to say but it's all part of the plan here in the good ole' US of A! Where money trumps all!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I always try. 😊

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: ZeroGhost
This is why I've been drinking Reverse Osmosis water for 30 years. It gets out 99.99% of pollutants including radioactive components. only water molecules get through the diaphragm filter. 10 times cleaner than bottled water.

ZG

Drinking only RO water is horrible to your health unless you are taking mineral supplements.

You're kinda/sorta correct. You don't need mineral supplements, you just need to eat food. It's true, RO water is devoid of electrolytic minerals, but the only one lacking in a reasonably decent diet is magnesium, and in some cases, potassium. You'll get enough of the others (i.e. phospohorus, sodium) just by eating enough to survive.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I make water for the my municipality for a living and this article reeks to me. DBP or THM as we call is all part of the process of making clean safe drinking water. Are they minutely harmful? Possibly but not nearly as bad as the article makes it out to be.

Why they would switch from alum is strange as its dirt cheap compared to other chemicals methods.it is for us anyway but we service around 6500 homes.

The remedy for THMs is to simply turn up your chlorine to reach the break point. You always want to much chlorine vs to little. To much chlorine your water might smell strong to little and you might die from a gastrointestinal upset or get hepatitis,cholera, or even botulism.

If they really did alter or falsify records that's a big bad no no however when dealing with water. Same with changing sample locations and the labelling of them.

I drink the water I make each and every day with confidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

In America sick = good for business and new job openings every month in the medical field , the food supply is the same what is good in the U.S of A is banned in the rest of the world

This is true, and to think a big majority of American's still trust their government for their well-being and dis-trust people like us because we don't have the government sponsored college degrees to authenticate us. The very institutions...that teach the doctors that this is good stuff. Amazingly stupid people in this country.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is why I bought the Zero water filtration system--it may not be perfect, but at least it would get rid of crap like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I make water for the my municipality for a living and this article reeks to me. DBP or THM as we call is all part of the process of making clean safe drinking water. Are they minutely harmful? Possibly but not nearly as bad as the article makes it out to be.

Why they would switch from alum is strange as its dirt cheap compared to other chemicals methods.it is for us anyway but we service around 6500 homes.

The remedy for THMs is to simply turn up your chlorine to reach the break point. You always want to much chlorine vs to little. To much chlorine your water might smell strong to little and you might die from a gastrointestinal upset or get hepatitis,cholera, or even botulism.

If they really did alter or falsify records that's a big bad no no however when dealing with water. Same with changing sample locations and the labelling of them.

I drink the water I make each and every day with confidence.

What system do you have for treating water? Also, can I ask what part of Canada?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Meeeeh. Take the RO water and make some good brew. There's your "minerals", AND food. (Beer is food right?)

Oh, and Sacramento used to be the #1 producer of hops, so lets bring that back! Grow more hops, make more RO water out of Sacramento sources (those that are left), and make more beer! Seriously, I'm not being facetious. Homebrew! Microbrew!.. Be happy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join