It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Files to be released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I really don't think the casing is of interest...I'll tell you why:

For him to bite the casing, assuming he's using a bolt action, he would have had to eject the round. That spent shell casing is going to fall on the ground. For him to locate the shell casing, stoop down, pick up the shell casing, put it into his mouth and bite it, would have taken valuable seconds. It literally makes no sense. Why would anyone take the extra 3 to 5 seconds to perform all of those motions?

I just don't see the plausibility of his story in that context with "2 police officers 25 feet away."

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: Shamrock6

this is the best proof i have ever seen ,and i still stand by that,bullet wounds are bigger on exit so this is a far more accurate account as to who killed jfk,do you not think its about time his kids learnt the truth about their mother.
this is actual footage of the real killer .
but i am more interested into why you refuse it even though its perfectly clear and can not be mistaken

Per Files, it was a Mercury round, hence the mass explosion on impact.
Exhume JFK and we should see mercury trails....
Then again, File tells us JFK is NOT buried in Arlington. So, if he was exhumed we would see no body.
Now that would lend to a new crop of ideas. Files said his body was tossed in the ocean so NO one could exhume him and find the truth.

articles.latimes.com...

they dumped JFK's golden coffin in the sea Bin Laden style. That was an obvious lie but I think they'd chop the body to bits, burn it, then maybe dump the ashes in the ocean . . . people with scuba gear were searching for bin Laden's body which the CIA had to have figured they would do so there was no way they'd just dump the body as is.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join