It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Files to be released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This guy seems to know more details then anyone. Things only someone who was there should know.
He has been interviewed by many, and yet the Govt. does not follow up in the least.

James Files

Read this as a detailed acccount of this guy and all those leading up to and after the event.

JFK Murder solved

He is even documented telling of how he bites his bullet casing after he fires the killing shot. Now some time a few years ago the bullet is found on the grassy knoll and has teeth marks on it. He even calls out the caliber.
So, how did he know that??
I for one think this has merit....

If this has been post, sorry. mods delete if need be. I found nothing via search and browsing.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Form the Daily mail linked:

Files claims that the CIA turned against Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs Invasion and plotted with the mafia to kill the president.

That part is true. Jack Ruby was the Mobs contribution to the plan.

Then Ruby died, just like Oswald. And this guy would have been killed too, if he was part of it-- to prevent him yapping about it at some future date.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think there is credence to his story. The guys a scumbag so hard to believe anything.... That said. There is merit to he and Nicoletti bring the shooters.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And this guy would have been killed too, if he was part of it-- to prevent him yapping about it at some future date.

I'm not so sure.

It is my opinion that Files did not have to be taken-out because quite a bit of time had passed after the assassination and very few people would even believe him. If he was killed, it would have given more credibility to the conspiracy theories.

Let's not forget that a House Select Committee did conclude in the 70's that Kennedy was killed through a possible conspiracy. The government admitted to the conspiracy, yet the general public didn't give a damn. So why would they give a damn about Files?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Files as you have said has a safe bubble over him.
Time has passed and no one cares. But, if you take him out.. then he is larger then life.
Plus most all involved are dead now..save a few and they are well insulated.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i call bull ,i can only believe what i see and from jackies movements in the car and where her arms are and the way the blood explodes from the presidents skull in relation to her hands i can only draw one conclusion,also as to a bullet with teeth marks he could of got a released crim to put that there for financial gain..so the bullet means nothing,
why is there no footage of him shooting,
why is there no footage of lee harvey oswald(scapegoat)

but there is footage of jackie (please take the time to look at this)

proof jackie shot jfk

THIS VIDEO IS THE BEST PROOF I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!

james files is lying
edit on 8-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I was alive when Kennedy was assassinated. I have been reviewing evidence off and on, never heard of this one before.

But I would expect a convict to lie, a) and b), the mob and or other secrets people not to leave loose ends, such as the guy who shot kennedy in the head.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Just curious as to how killing two people is okay, but killing a third would give credence to conspiracy theories? If they offed two within days to keep them quiet, why would offing a third be a bad idea?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

The PTB will say anything to confuse the issue and try to divert suspicion away from the FED and their handlers. Follow the money, it all leads back to the FED and the Mil/ind complex.

Chere's - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He could be lying. That is always a possibility, but the casing is pretty interesting to consider.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just curious as to how killing two people is okay, but killing a third would give credence to conspiracy theories? If they offed two within days to keep them quiet, why would offing a third be a bad idea?

There were other people more closely ties to the assassination that I believe also met an early end to their life. Perhaps I should reconsider my earlier statement.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

this is the best proof i have ever seen ,and i still stand by that,bullet wounds are bigger on exit so this is a far more accurate account as to who killed jfk,do you not think its about time his kids learnt the truth about their mother.
this is actual footage of the real killer .
but i am more interested into why you refuse it even though its perfectly clear and can not be mistaken

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i call bull ,i can only believe what i see and from jackies movements in the car and where her arms are and the way the blood explodes from the presidents skull in relation to her hands i can only draw one conclusion,also as to a bullet with teeth marks he could of got a released crim to put that there for financial gain..so the bullet means nothing,
why is there no footage of him shooting,
why is there no footage of lee harvey oswald(scapegoat)

but there is footage of jackie (please take the time to look at this)

proof jackie shot jfk

THIS VIDEO IS THE BEST PROOF I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!

james files is lying

DENY IGNORANCE

Not even close..and you buy into this crap??
Here is a Clear video of Jakie and her hands are in plain sight.
Full Hand View
It was Files and Nicoletti,

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

this is the best proof i have ever seen ,and i still stand by that,bullet wounds are bigger on exit so this is a far more accurate account as to who killed jfk,do you not think its about time his kids learnt the truth about their mother.
this is actual footage of the real killer .
but i am more interested into why you refuse it even though its perfectly clear and can not be mistaken

Per Files, it was a Mercury round, hence the mass explosion on impact.
Exhume JFK and we should see mercury trails....
Then again, File tells us JFK is NOT buried in Arlington. So, if he was exhumed we would see no body.
Now that would lend to a new crop of ideas. Files said his body was tossed in the ocean so NO one could exhume him and find the truth.

edit on 8-11-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

the video you have submitted here is unclear and hidden by sign posts,my video is far clearer.

but lets look at this logically
1)bullet wounds are bigger on exit (fact this can not be denied)
2)she pulls the president towards her
3)the exit wound is on the right side of his skull and in my video you can clearly see his brain explode
4)this tells us beyond a doubt that the bullet entered from the left side
5)as jackie was completely covering his left side unless the bullet managed to pass through jackies body without damaging her
a shot would be impossible from that angle from anyone else but jackie

are you suggesting they had bullets that could fly around jackie and enter the presidents head at that angle!!
what your suggesting is impossible..

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I watched the James Files videos on youtube long ago and they appear pretty convincing, although the 2nd half he seems to lose the hard edge.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Once is an accident.
Twice is a coincidence.
Three times is a conspiracy.

Killing another person would prove an organized group took out JFK.

originally posted by: DogMeat
Per Files, it was a Mercury round, hence the mass explosion on impact.
Exhume JFK and we should see mercury trails....
Then again, File tells us JFK is NOT buried in Arlington. So, if he was exhumed we would see no body.
Now that would lend to a new crop of ideas. Files said his body was tossed in the ocean so NO one could exhume him and find the truth.

Was it an empty casket or was a random body placed in it? If it was an empty casket that part could be proven without disturbing any remains with ground penetrating radar and seeing if there's anything there.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Useful Idiot

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

the video you have submitted here is unclear and hidden by sign posts,my video is far clearer.

but lets look at this logically
1)bullet wounds are bigger on exit (fact this can not be denied)
2)she pulls the president towards her
3)the exit wound is on the right side of his skull and in my video you can clearly see his brain explode
4)this tells us beyond a doubt that the bullet entered from the left side
5)as jackie was completely covering his left side unless the bullet managed to pass through jackies body without damaging her
a shot would be impossible from that angle from anyone else but jackie

are you suggesting they had bullets that could fly around jackie and enter the presidents head at that angle!!
what your suggesting is impossible..

He is my take on it:
1. True, for industry standard loads. I submit this:
A semi-jacketed hollowpoint bullet so loaded will retain its initial mass and momentum. But, the mercury being liquid will escape the confines of the bullet during the mushrooming stage and expand so quickly as to in effect, expload, creating a hydrostatic shock zone of destruction far greater than the bullet alone. Such a projectile being properly made if shot into the torso will virtually liquify the internal organs and if impacting a human head it can quite literally expload that head. All of this of course occuring in milliseconds of time. The Mercury Load is the MAKE SURE bullet of the professional assassin : from Mecury Load

2. It appears he his grasping at his throat,just prior to the head shot. Did Jackie have that much strength to be able to pull his tie so hard and fast to make him choke and bend down?? Look at the pics of his shirt. There looks to be a hole up high in the center of the back of the shirt. Far to much blood from a head shot. once the heart stops the blood stops pumping.

3. Files was on Kennedy's Right "Grassy Knoll", with the Mercury round the impact was at the point of contact.

4. see # 3

5. She was on his left, he was seated on the right. Files was on the Right. Connolly was also hit in the back. Thus making it as Files said 2 or more shooters. Nicolliti in the book depot. Points to his bullet hitting Kennedy in the upper back going through into Connolly. Files shot "Mercury Load as he claims" hits Kennedy on the right.

This is how I personally see it. Yes, I feel more then 1 shooter was involved. CIA & MOB involved.
Several compartmentalized shooting teams.

I do NOT see how Jackie was able to do all this and not be seen by many. How did she shoot Connolly and Kennedy both so quickly? How was she able to pull and choke Kennedy while shooting 2 men?
Was she a highly trained assassin with super powers and ultra fast reflexes to get off 2 rounds??
Or
Do you feel Connolly was shot be someone else?

This is the thing I like, you can look at things 1000's of time and see something different in every one of them.
The world may never know the Real Truth.... or will we?

edit on 9-11-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join