It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are 'either bisexual or gay but NEVER straight' - New study finds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That honestly doesn't make any sense to me. How is it not a choice? Gender is not a choice, but you're free to be whichever sexuality you like. I'm heterosexual, but if I decided for some reason that I no longer wish to be with a female and opt for a man, I would consider myself homosexual. It's my choice. Yours too.

I might be able to swallow what you're saying in a spiritual, philosophical and poetic sense. But in my mind, logically, it doesn't fit.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

but you're free to be whichever sexuality you like

IMO I don't think people can decide what they are attracted too. Certain men like the tatas, the legs, El Culo, etc .....

I myself am a straight male and don't recall ever sitting down thinking about what female parts I want to be attracted to. In my case I happen to like everything from head to toe on a female. However, I never made that choice or an effort to do so, it just happened.

Hence I would imagine that many homosexuals had the same thing happen to them. They just became attracted to the same sex without actively trying to do so. Much like heterosexuals did, but with the opposite sex.

Its also why I believe child molesters need to be given the death penalty. You can't rewire your sexual preferences and these scumbags unfortunately were wired in an unethical kind of way.

I can also fully appreciate why women are bisexual or gay , being a straight male lesbian myself.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join