It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where In the HELL did the "BLACK BOXES" Go?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

I don't think he is, I saw the page years back, 77 was not on the list on 9/11, it has since been scrubbed, no surprise there..

Airlines change numbers of flights that have crashed .....

Nobody would want to fly on same flight number of one that ended in disaster

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I'm not talking about the flight number, I'm talking about the FAA stat data base web page.....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes and two hours after it happened they knew who did it, boy thats fast work, yeah I believe that, no I don't.. the OS is bull crap.

Lets see how hard it was.

One of the hijackers made an announcement over the radio.
Middle Eastern accent.
The passenger list shows the names of several Saudi persons.
The alphabet agencies type in the names.
Poof he's connected this person and that person and one of them is OBL.
Oh I remember! We've been getting warnings about him!

I'll bet it took 10 minutes.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If thats what you want to believe be my guest....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

That is moot by the fact that American Airlines had confirmed that American 77 crashed.
a reply to: skyeagle409

Yes and two hours after it happened they knew who did it, boy thats fast work, yeah I believe that, no I don't.. the OS is bull crap.

That is standard behavior for the players on 911. In the morning they knew absolutely nothing, but by that afternoon they knew everything about the patsies. Such an outrageous story is the official story.

ACARS in 2001 was ground based, not satellite based, at least for domestic flights.

The BTS data is interesting and new for me. It's amazing that several of the flights were not even scheduled. I just finished the Rebekah Roth books, and she provides copies of some of the radar data that were created early that morning, proving the hoax.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just to let you know that the Pentagon doesn't keep all of its eggs in the same basket and the $2.3 trillion was never missing. 9/11 conspiracy theorist didn't bother to do their homework to understand the Pentagon was unable to handle that much money and that most of the money has now been accounted for.

Just another example how ignorance of the facts resulted in another unfounded and baseless conspiracy theory.
edit on 24-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

ACARS in 2001 was ground based, not satellite based, at least for domestic flights.

ACARS message was sent to United 93 by Mr. Ballinger when he was unaware that United 93 had crashed, which is why United 93 never received his ACARS message.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The BTS data is interesting and new for me. It's amazing that several of the flights were not even scheduled. I just finished the Rebekah Roth books, and she provides copies of some of the radar data that were created early that morning, proving the hoax.

Yes it is interesting, as for the books it is a good read but I would take it with a grain of salt, there new, time will tell as for contains..
edit on 24-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Apparently, you were duped because American Airlines has confirmed the loss of American 11 and American 77, and United Airlines has confirmed the loss of United 93 and United 175.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Just to let you know that the Pentagon doesn't keep all of its eggs in the same basket and the $2.3 trillion was never missing. 9/11 conspiracy theorist didn't bother to do their homework to understand the Pentagon was unable to handle that much money and that most of the money has now been accounted for.

Just another example how ignorance of the facts resulted in another unfounded and baseless conspiracy theory.

This is another perfect example of the untruths you propagate here.

The money was missing before Bush even took office. Congress was aware of it before Bush took office, which means that Bush himself had nothing to do with it, but it was missing.

Your making false statements makes you notorious in that regard Skyeagle. You should be ashamed, and I wonder if your nose is growing?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is another perfect example of the untruths you propagate here.

Actually, that is the truth. My paycheck was unaffected that day.

The money was missing before Bush even took office. Congress was aware of it before Bush took office, which means that Bush himself had nothing to do with it, but it was missing.

It was never missing. The Pentagon's outdated system could not handle that much money. Since, then, most of the money has been accounted for.

Department of Defense Speech

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

www.911myths.com...

Pentagon's finances in disarray

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

hv.greenspun.com...

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.
"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.

"That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.

web.archive.org...://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join