It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Fundamentalist Terrorists To Target Mecca

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Im surprised there haven't been Christian groups launching crusades in Saudi Arabia, especially Mecca and Medina. With Saudi's weak immigration laws a christian fundamentalist could get a job as an expatriate as a cover.

According to the CIA World Factbook, about 21% of Saudi Arabia's population are non-nationals.

What would the repercussions be? America is already targeted and terrorists have been trying vigorously to attack the United States again since 9/11. The United States has already attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. Besides, the crusaders wouldn't be state sponsored, so muslim extemists would have no reason to attack America. In addition, how could Saudi Arabia retaliate if it wasn't an attack issued by the U.S.? Saudi Arabia and the rest of the islamic world would just have take the hit and deal with it.

It our last elections, Christianity and the people who follow that religion proved to be the trump card that Bush had up his sleeve.

And as Pisky has reported recently in another forum, Saudi police lured a Christian into a mosque saying they wanted to talk about Christ and wound up torturing the man.

Lastly, id like to end by asking if there are any known Christian Fundamentalist Terrorist organizations.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPhoenixDelta
What would the repercussions be? America is already targeted and terrorists have been trying vigorously to attack the United States again since 9/11. The United States has already attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. Besides, the crusaders wouldn't be state sponsored, so muslim extemists would have no reason to attack America. In addition, how could Saudi Arabia retaliate if it wasn't an attack issued by the U.S.? Saudi Arabia and the rest of the islamic world would just have take the hit and deal with it.

So terrorists have been trying vigorously since 9/11... any proof on this... i think terrorists have focused their energy on US forces outside the US, and not been worrying about attacking the US too much... i'm sure if given the chance they still would though.

So why would Muslim extremists need to have state sponsored terrorism to attack the Us when the US doesntn eed state sponsored terrorism to attack Iraq... i doubt the fact the US didnt sponsor would phase them much... they'll just take the risk that is was the US and go nuts... Saudi would retaliate the same way the US did... 1) just pick a country on the map, 2) blame them for everything, 3) wipe them out... cant find what you want? Please follow steps 1 - 3 again...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ah yes I remember now, a majority of the 9/11 Hijackers who were responsible for the deaths of many were Saudi nationals. One more incentive and even more mind boggling that nothing has happened yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
simple-- True Christians are not terrorist they r peace people as Jesus was. there r some who say they r christains and r not. they deceive many people. u will know a True Christian by their fruit. (actions)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
simple-- True Christians are not terrorist they r peace people as Jesus was. there r some who say they r christains and r not. they deceive many people. u will know a True Christian by their fruit. (actions)
the same can be said for Muslims and other religions as well... Most Muslims condemn all terror activities, its just the small minority, and the ignorance of many in the world that cause this perception that islam is inherently a violent religion

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Im surprised there haven't been Christian groups launching crusades in Saudi Arabia, especially Mecca and Medina.

Lastly, id like to end by asking if there are any known Christian Fundamentalist Terrorist organizations.

Are You Out of your Mind....????..
I don't believe I'm hearing this...

You have freaked ME OUT...you thank your god you're in a virtual planet..
Had you been standing infront of me...both GOD & ALLHA would have to hold my hand..

Look Up 9/11 1973...dude..

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
lets see... 9/11, 1973. Nothing to do with Christians, muslims etc.....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yeah but 9/11 1973 has plenty to do with the USA and its meddling in other peoples affairs causing many many deaths... one of many reason i could not emphathise with your country when the attacks happened... why should i care more about the USA than other countries where worse things happen regularly

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dialogue between religions is not disadvantageous; on the contrary, it is a necessary. It seems unlikely that Muslims will be able to solve their problems if they do not turn from poverty towards development, from ignorance towards science, from bigotry towards tolerance for all. There are no obstacles to dialogue with other religions as long as we do not compromise our own. Many in the West don't view Islam according to books, but according to the current situation of Muslims.

Many of us who think the US ongoing terrorist adventures are not against terrorism, believe that it is part of the struggle for oil and other natural resources.Unfortunately, the chief nihilists behind the US barbarism are right: they are terrified.
They are really terrorized and scared to death. Most importantly, the present age barbarians would remain scared even if they occupy every single square inch on this earth and crush every individual, resisting their unjust rule, to death in the fully operational concentration camps around the world. The reason is simple: terror lies deep down in their hearts, not in the objects they perceive as enemies.

Take for example, what south of the Rio Grande is often called the other 9-11. September 11th, 1973, in which the United States was very heavily involved -- that's the bombing of the presidential palace, the military coup, the death of the president, the destruction of the leading democracy, the oldest democracy, in Latin America.
The official death toll for that 9-11 is the official death toll is over 3,000, but that's just the bodies they can actually count. The estimated toll is probably twice that. If you give that number in comparative terms, comparative population terms, that'd be the equivalent of about 50 to 100,000 people killed in the United States. We've just learned recently the detailed numbers of people tortured -- it's 30,000, that's 700,000 in the United States, thousands of cases of rapes and other abuse, and many people just lost, disappeared, who knows what happened to them.
It also set up international terrorist operations, under the rubric of what was called Operation Condor, which brought together similar state terrorist organizations in
neighboring countries which the US also had a major role in establishing...The US intelligence compared DINA, the Chilean state terror organization, compared them to the Gestapo and KGB. ...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Christianity teaches it's followers to Love thy neighbour, as thyself. Hate the sin, but love the sinner. Quite a different philosophy from Islamic Fundamentalists.

There is no such thing as a "Christian Jihad", at least not in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molloy XX
Christianity teaches it's followers to Love thy neighbour, as thyself. Hate the sin, but love the sinner. Quite a different philosophy from Islamic Fundamentalists.

There is no such thing as a "Christian Jihad", at least not in the Bible.

That's very nicely read out Molly..but I still suggest You look up in an encyclopedia the word Fundamentalists and see k what You Shall Find..

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The US intelligence compared DINA, the Chilean state terror organization, compared them to the Gestapo and KGB. Which of course was funded by the Central Intelgience Agency CIA which is funded by US tax payers which help murder thousands of chillians.

That's very nicely read out Molly..but I still suggest You look up in an encyclopedia the word Fundamentalists and see k what You Shall Find..

Christian fundamentalists, who generally consider the term to be positive when used to refer to themselves, often strongly object to the placement of themselves and Islamist groups into a single category, and resent being labeled together with factions that use kidnapping, murder, and terrorist acts to achieve their ends. Characteristics based on the new definition are also projected back onto Christian fundamentalists by their critics. There is however no objection to the term fundamentalist when used to describe only Christian groups, and objections to the term Muslim fundamentalist are much less strong.

This why you have these sheep, alway stating christians are just as bad as muslims. Because the media put christians and muslims in the same class.

Makes you wonder the news editors got order from NEWS elite to use that term fundamentist with muslims, when they knew christians had been using that word for less harmful purpose. In order to put christians and muslim at the same class of people. So that people lookupon christians with the same hate with islam. I guess the elite are not PRO christian.

This is what i mean by ignorant new agers, they see one muslim blow up plane then christians are looked up as terrorists to. Common quote "She how religion has stuffed the world"

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Thinker]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Thinker]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Newsflash: NO Christian fundamentalist is EVER a terrorist!

Please stop misrepresenting Bible Christianity. A Christian fundamentalist (such as myself) has the Bible as his/her authority. And that Bible does not condone terrorism.

Please know what you're talking about before you slam Christians, okay?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

With Saudi's weak immigration laws a christian fundamentalist could get a job as an expatriate as a cover.

Saudi Arabia doesn't permit the development or use of public places of worship for religions other than Islam. Public displays, such as Bibles, statues, prayer, and congregating, are dealt with harshly. I don't see much of a chance of such a sect going unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Im surprised there haven't been Christian groups launching crusades in Saudi Arabia, especially Mecca and Medina. With Saudi's weak immigration laws a christian fundamentalist could get a job as an expatriate as a cover.

WE no longer live in the dark ages or haven't you noticed? Most modern day christians are peace loving people. The only ones wanting to fight are the extreme Muslim/islamic groups. I say let them take care of their own radicals like Saudi Arbia claims to be doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Please know what you're talking about before you slam Christians, okay?

I'm not a Christian Fundamentalist, but I whole heartedly agree with this.

The title of this thread is 'Christian Fundamentalist
Terrorists to Target Mecca'. So I click on this thread
to see the proof showing Christian Fundamentalists
who are blowing things up, beheading, shooting, and/or
raping in large numbers in Mecca. I find nothing.
Just your wishful thinking that Christian Fundamentalists
will turn violent and attack, so that you
will be able to complain about them or something.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well taking the "Christianity" out of "fundamentalist" doesn't Israel has his own, brand of terrorist that had performed act of terror in the name of their religious views?

I know that the Israeli government condem them but they has been around.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
most christian fundamentalist groups are so isolationist in their views that i doubt there will ever be a point at which they will take up arms against another religion, country, group or otherwise. david koresh, and his followers only took up arms to keep the ATF out of their compound, not to invade anyone or anything. and, well, i'm at a loss for any other christian fundamentalist groups that have caused any deaths or injuries other than those that would be called self-inflicted, by groups such as jim jones' down in south america, 980 people that drank poison kool-aid, and a few other small cults that all offed themselves without hurting one person not asking for it. now, occasionally, there are the loner freaks that take a few hostage and finally either get shot by police or kill themselves, most of the time, but i doubt that any of these hard-line christian groups will ever make a move as such.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia doesn't permit the development or use of public places of worship for religions other than Islam. Public displays, such as Bibles, statues, prayer, and congregating, are dealt with harshly. I don't see much of a chance of such a sect going unnoticed.

Goes even beyond that...as I don't think you'll ever see a hanakha (I can never spell that) minora, Christmas tree, etc. in a shop even (unless the shop owner doesn't know what it is).

We tried like hell to find a Christmas tree while in Saudi (it had mysteriously vanished from our moved items when we went to live there). We eventually found one in a fake plant shop (he thought it was just another tree, hehe....)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When is a Christian Fundamentalist NOT a Christian "Fundamentalist" ??

When he or she operates from the Sermon on the Mount.

The Sermon on the Mount is very clear; aggression is inappropriate:

"Turn the other cheek." "Judge not."

"Go the extra mile." "Do unto others"

There are no terrorists in the followers of Jesus--only in the followers of Paul who--

"obey Caesar" unconditionally;
"be in subjection" unconditionally;
"remain silent" in the face of perfidy and evil.

I would submit, the label "Fundamentalist" has been hijacked by the Fascist Republican Party, to rationalize and justify an illegal WAR against innocent peoples--civilians, men, women and children--not terrorists.

That's my take on it. That's why I grieve over the deaths of our own soldiers; it's so pointless, so far as I have been able to understand it.

And the Pentagon's reasonings in the Press are unintelligible and specious to the point of absurdity. Clearly, they're divided; side-tracked, over-committed, under-equipped, and for whY???? If the war were serious, then the Military would be treated with respect--one would think. HUH?

[edit on 4-1-2005 by defrag99]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join