It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky above LA

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks!

Any idea of the TIME of the launchings? Should we expect UFO reports from Scandinavia, NW Russia, and airliners over Moscow?

No problem, Jim. I haven't seen any times published. It is surprising that nobody on social media has posted images from Scandanavia. I too expected a flurry of UFO reports. It must have been a launch in the wee small hours?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's my report on the LA event --

satobs.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a friend of mine also told me, thought he's kidding

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here's my report on the LA event --

satobs.org...

Wow, you have been busy!! I like!

I keep on sayin' -- look at all that has happened since the Trident missile launch of November 7, 2015.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Zaphod58

1000's of UFO sightings occurred before the internet and people reported them. I've never heard of a famous old time UFO report being explained as a rocket/missile. Never. Usually Chinese lanterns, swamp gas, Venus, cloud phenomenon, ball lighting, mirage, plane, helicopter, etc...the cliche ones always listed on ATS.

satobs.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

1000's of UFO sightings occurred before the internet and people reported them. I've never heard of a famous old time UFO report being explained as a rocket/missile. Never. Usually Chinese lanterns, swamp gas, Venus, cloud phenomenon, ball lighting, mirage, plane, helicopter, etc...the cliche ones always listed on ATS.

Boasting of your ignorance is a tricky way to promote a point of view. Rocket launchings, fuel dumps, reentries, and other activities have sparked major UFO reports around the world for decades. How many examples do you want?

Which one those examples, explains a famous UFO sighting? In what way did I say something ignorant? What I said is the truth. You are agreeing with me that I stated there have been 100's of UFO sightings. You don't agree with the rational explanations I listed? I've never heard of a famous UFO sighting being debunked as the examples you mentioned. Please share a link or source.

Thanks

satobs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join