It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge fireball falls onto orange county california

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Missile tests are rarely announced ahead of time, except to other nations so they don't think it's a valid launch. I'd love the chance to be near one and see it. Especially at night.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

well heres my conclusion... it broke apart above huntington beach... i was on the beach.. it did eventually start heading towards the coast and it was not high and it was large and it left a huge blue cloud that drifted from over the water to over the beach and coast very quickly... if this was a test, in public airspace, above a populated area, they #ed up... not good.. im sure youll see a vid of it from my angle, near my beach... and youll see that whatever it was, it was not supposed to do that
edit on 7-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This has caused such a stir though, and not always in a good way. Maybe they should reconsider sharing the info.
But with LAX closing, there might be all kinds of neat things going on the sky the next month. Maybe you CAN catch some of it.

(Concerns me too, though, because it sounds like we are preparing for war big-time) : (

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

But with LAX closing,

LAX is closing?
When?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

well i can tell you no one in Orange County that lives near the beach was happy about what we just saw... way to #in close

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hm, there is a thread. I'll go find it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

It wasn't public airspace. They closed it off for the military to use until next Thursday.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's not closed, they're sending aircraft on a different route to land while the military trains off the coast.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

They test missiles every so often. Usually from Vandenberg, not a sub. The subs have to test them too though. It's a fairly normal occurrence. They usually launch during the day.
edit on 11/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

yea right there were a ton of planes over the water when that thing came in.. i saw small planes moving and everything.. that was not supposed to be that close to the airspace here in HB

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It wasn't public airspace. They closed it off for the military to use until next Thursday.

Okay, I couldn't find a thread anyway. I was starting to think I dreamed it. Do you think what happened tonight -- is a part of that? Obviously?

link   

You have misjudged both the distance and direction of the missile.

link   

Appears to be the only video that's been posted so far. Doesn't seem that low to me but I'm no expert (Air Force one is a WONDERFUL movie, dammit!)

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

And there was a block of airspace that was restricted that the missile flew through.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yeah, and there will probably be more. They have the airspace until Thursday.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've been on the plane. It's annoying.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

yea right there were a ton of planes over the water when that thing came in.. i saw small planes moving and everything.. that was not supposed to be that close to the airspace here in HB

I don't think you understand how a temporary airspace restriction works...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
ok phage.. anyone else here on huntington beach or seal beach when this happened? u know.. where it actually came down and broke apart.. didnt think so.. ill claim to be the closest person to this event until anypne else from this area tells otherwise. . it was super low over here and so was the huge blue plume that came off it..

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You're just mad you couldn't find the escape pod.

Did you peep the video?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

i know that when a fireball is lower than the planes abd theres comercial planes in the area that someone #ed up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join