It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing the game of me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In the beginning its not about me
its about them.
Then I am born, but I know nothing of me.
I begin to perceive them and other things and needs.
Its siill not about me.
I perceive a drama and I am amused.
Eventually, I half realize I can gain attention.
As I become more proficient in gaining attention.
I start to realize its about me, or so it happens to be.
I realize the power to influenze them.
I scream and cry and they pay attention to me.
Eventually they are tired by this,
so they, overpower me.
I dont understand how this is done
but that is how the game becomes.
I fight to get my way, the more oblivious I am to them
the more Likely I am to have my way.
But I have my needs and they know that.
So as they overpower me,
the me I was, is quickly lost.
Its all about them again.
I surrunder to their powers of conviction.
I follow their orders.

The only me there is, is the one who serves.
The me I am now, is the me who has to please.
But deep in me, is the me who just want to be me.
Not serve there needs, but to fly free.
Fly free away from the idea of me.
Will I ever do it or will I just carry on ?
playing the game of me.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

We are all me. It is the same conscious entity in each of us with the trappings of genetic variation and expressed in the fractured form of individual identity.

The game I want to play in life with all you other yous as a fellow me is to know that we are all me and we are all you. It is actually psychotic to treat all the other mes badly because we are doing it to another me who has exactly the same reactions to pain, pleasure happiness and sadness emotions. I wish we could all play the game of caring about the other mes as we do about the me that we are.

I get confused sometimes because all the other mes demand that I assert the me that I am or else take advantage of me. In that respect I have to force myself to defend the me that I am because the other mes will inflict pain of some kind if I don't. They don't appear to be as aware that the me that I am is exactly the me that they are. That is what selfishness is; being me to a psychotic degree where it causes pain to the other mes and not allowing that to be a controlling factor of the way this me behaves.

Equal rights and respect for all mes so we can all be mes together with as little hassle to each other as possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
O rite..

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I read the whole thing slowly in my mind with Morgan Freeman's voice whilst I had a guitar backing track still playing on Youtube.

Was pretty good, it kinda reminds me of my own personal interpretation that I had when initially pondering the concept of Pink Floyd's 'The Wall', in which we build walls around ourselves to protect ourselves as we grow up and spend our adult lives trying to break them down again.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Or its the opposite... Spend your youth trying to break them down. Spend adulthood trying to build them back up haha.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

We are all me. It is the same conscious entity in each of us with the trappings of genetic variation and expressed in the fractured form of individual identity.

The game I want to play in life with all you other yous as a fellow me is to know that we are all me and we are all you. It is actually psychotic to treat all the other mes badly because we are doing it to another me who has exactly the same reactions to pain, pleasure happiness and sadness emotions. I wish we could all play the game of caring about the other mes as we do about the me that we are.

I get confused sometimes because all the other mes demand that I assert the me that I am or else take advantage of me. In that respect I have to force myself to defend the me that I am because the other mes will inflict pain of some kind if I don't. They don't appear to be as aware that the me that I am is exactly the me that they are. That is what selfishness is; being me to a psychotic degree where it causes pain to the other mes and not allowing that to be a controlling factor of the way this me behaves.

Equal rights and respect for all mes so we can all be mes together with as little hassle to each other as possible.

The concept of everybuddy and every life form on the planet being an extension of one's spirit has always resonated with me. The basic genetic makeup is shared by all on earth.
The question is how do we deal?
The will. As Human beings we can stare into the seething dog and relate to the core, the change must come from within and that crazy dog will open its mind to our common understanding. Existence is a beautiful concept to be grateful for. We need to meet our basic personal needs, food, warmth, self love before we can help any other 'me' out there. In order to show kindness we must be kind to ourselves. "Love is all'' coo cu cachoo
Thanks for the thoughtful OP
And thank you Revolution9

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Every living being on this planet started out as a facet of the spirit of the ALL, when we began to ostracize another, or separate the "self", one does not become something greater but lost.

this is why every hurt toward an being is a hurt toward the GOD spirit, as well as a hurt toward ones self because that is truly who you began as. The more we hurt ourselves or others or consider ourselves as better than another then the more we forget the ALL from where we began and where we return.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You're always you, infinite part of infinity. With a distinct personality and individual ray, a person. You are learning and growing and some of the time, graduating to most of the time, Loving.

I remember beaming in, like a shooting star, and taking the womb, it was a rosy, dark warm snug nest and comfort. That since at least 2. And what do you feel like, yourself. If you meditate and still your mind that is the you that takes the womb.

You Are. You're not pretending to be a person. The avatar may be only portion of all that you are, but this is also real to us, important to us. This is what helps us to "become" who we are infinitely. Its like the film clip holding in the infinite roll of film of our lives. Its defining and informs the soul.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join