It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton May Have Just Committed Election Fraud — And the Internet Found Out (Part 1)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
medium.com

False Flags and Piñatas

I was linked to Deport Racism by a friend, and the first thing I noticed was a large and prominent link (now removed) to a website dedicated to Bernie Sanders, feelthebern.org. This gave me pause. Sanders has long condemned what he calls “soap opera coverage”, and I found it unlikely that he would condone his name on a website that offers a $5,000 bounty to anyone who disrupts Trump’s performance on SNL this weekend. It just didn’t seem like something Sanders would do.
As it turns out, many users on Reddit shared my suspicion, and decided to inspect the website’s source code themselves. What they found, documented throughout multiple threads and on the hashtag #WhoFramedBernieSanders, was shocking, to say the least.

I am putting this link in here to inform and to be informed by yourselves. Not an American myself, I can't pretend to understand
the repercussions this information may incur. I can't even pretend to understand all the links or people involved. I would appreciate a summing up by some of you to make this easier to understand to a lay person.
edit on 7-11-2015 by sueloujo because: to correct link

edit on 7-11-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added actual source link

edit on Sun Nov 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Your link isn't working. I may have some insight on some election fraud goings-on. I'll take a look and get back to this when I have the time to properly devote to it if you post an active link.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hillary for Prison....2016......I personally love her....kinda in a private way....I appreciate her.....but being involved so deeply with the worldly ways....money as the catalyst sorta thingy.....can't stand that part

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Must be a bummer as a candidate running for office when the only news worthy attention you can garner is from scandalous behavior.

Go Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for reply...after some problems, I have use tiny url to set the link...hope that helps.

Look forward to your response.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It appears to be doing more negative spin for Hillary than positive. Also this was picked up by Brietbart over 20 hours ago.

The BillForFirstLady2016 YouTube channel has two videos. Both feature a giant-headed Bill Clinton in a dress, and both support Mrs. Clinton specifically for being a woman. Both also have more negative ratings than positive, but neither features cursing.

www.breitbart.com...

Also it's not a "false flag", there's no way DeportRacism was going to be pushed as a Sanders initiative when it has the marketing stamps of Deport Hate or whatever other bull# Montegomery is spinning. His finger prints are all over that, everyone would be aware where it was coming from.

edit on 7-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm trying to absorb it all...it's complex.
Can someone who understand the technical information break this down for us?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I love American politics because it is better than any TV show that can possibly be penned. For one, I love how the politics when leading up to an election always focus the attention of voters on how bad the other candidate is and that the candidate is up to nefarious shenanigans bordering on illegal activities.

I love it how they never talk about solutions to job creation, health care, domestic spending and military action in foreign arenas.

It's always "focus on the players, not the game" with these morons.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: it's Sesame Street for grown-ups

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 11/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As far as I can tell (its a low res pic and I can barely make it out) it justy shows where you'll go if you click on an image.
How is that a false flag?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They really do amaze..they are such bad actors too. In the U.K. they do discuss the policies..but you know they are false promises...always.

I wish I could get a handle on what my post is all about..American politics does confuse me.

Could explain this: news.sky.com...

edit on 8-11-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not really seeing why this person is jumping to election fraud. A lot of PACs have turned out to be scams or money laundering but that doesn't mean the candidate that they're supposedly collecting money for has anything to do with them.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Feelthebern.org:
Registrant ID:SPAG-50487574
Registrant Name- David Warshow
Registrant Organization-
Registrant Street- 2878 Hollister Hill Road
Registrant City-Marshfield
Registrant State/Province-VT
Registrant Postal Code-05658
Registrant Country-US
Registrant Phone-+1.4135758687
Registrant Phone Ext-
Registrant Fax-
Registrant Fax Ext-
Registrant Email-davidwarshow@gmail.com

I did a public records search for Vermont and David Warshow owns no property, holds no professional license, has no criminal record and is not a registered sex offender.

I'm guessing this is his Facebook profile

www.facebook.com...
edit on 9-11-2015 by stutteringp0et because: rogue emoticon

edit on 9-11-2015 by stutteringp0et because: fix rogue emoticon (again)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm trying to absorb it all...it's complex.
Can someone who understand the technical information break this down for us?

Sure. Without getting into the details of all the code line by line, something web developers often do when making websites is called using a template. Basically a template contains the layout of the webpage, and then fonts are changed with an attached css page and some image links. This is pretty much standard practice and there's a lot of advantages to doing so which I won't get into.

Billforfirstlady.com and deportracism are both using a very similar layout if not the same layout, just with different style sheets. When I've taught intro to web design classes I've seen people make websites with more variation from each other, and they're copying the same template out of a book. In something like Dreamweaver it would take less than 5 minutes to make one of these websites identical to the other.

Taken on it's own this doesn't mean much, it could just be a generic template two website owners used. However both of these sites are registered to the same person, and they are hosted on the same server (which implies they're both on the same hosting account with a server provider). These things together very strongly suggest that the same person made both of them. Therefore you're left with two conclusions. Either a Sanders supporter is trying to make it look like Hillary is framing Sanders or a Hillary supporter is trying to frame Sanders. Basically one is trying to make the other look bad.

Next comes the emails, even if you own both websites or businesses it is illegal to share email information between them. It's a law that pretty much everyone violates because it's unenforceable if you code your website right but it's a law none the less. This was proven because the website was sending data from deportracism to the other url... someone didn't code properly.

Then you get into the financial aspect of it. Hillarys campaign paid the person who owns these websites a large sum of money to produce them. It's possible Hillary is innocent here and it's all the web guy who was doing things on his own initative, but if the campaign wasn't heavily involved it brings into question why they made such a large payment to him.

Last, the website owner, after being paid money by Hillaries campaign, donated that money back to her, and was then reimbursed by a third party.

I'm not sure this qualifies as election fraud, and there's not even any proof that Hillary did something illegal, but the website owner is almost certainly breaking laws against money laundering.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's always "focus on the players, not the game" with these morons.

To be fair as they have been getting away with it for numerous decades and possibly centuries , I’m not so certain they (politicians) are the morons here.

Unless you meant the morons were the general voters who support the DNC or the GOP of course, than sadly you would be correct.

edit on 191130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 11:19:55 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
dp
edit on 181130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 11:18:38 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join