It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia now considered a "sexual orientation".

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe the majority, but not unheard of the other way. How about Penn State?

Obviously both are disgusting. Some of us hold all these 'orientations' as disorders. (Allbeit some worse than others.)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

And what if it used to be acceptable before the Torah came along?

What if there was same sex marriages in all of human culture prior to the Good Book given by YHWH?

You're basing "acceptable" on a post-Roman ideology, but pre-that there were many many gay people who openly practiced from Rome to Greece to the Middle East to African and it littered Pagan religious sensibilities?

So basically we've reverted to when it was acceptable to be Gay.

This is nothing to do with your Faith, I've already read your post eluding to the notion it's not religion that drives your opinion...
Instead it's society that has, whether you like it or not...

But sadly, at the base level it is religion, because until The Torah was distributed, Gayness was not only openly condoned, & practised... But it was the pastime of many many many people.

Not some subclass of Humanity, but from the highest realms to the lowest realms...

They loved their Orgies no doubt.

Again, what was acceptable, became unacceptable due to religion, has now become acceptable again because of Secularism.

When you were a child you had no ill thoughts about homosexuality until it was driven into your impressionable mind.

"The illiterate of the 21st Century will be those who learn, who cannot unlearn to learn again." - I forget who.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Maybe the majority, but not unheard of the other way. How about Penn State?

Obviously both are disgusting. Some of us hold all these 'orientations' as disorders. (Allbeit some worse than others.)

And yet Gayness and Lesbianism play only a minor role compared to Straightness...

The only slippery slope I've seen is the idea that you can cure paedos, some cult like conservative will hope to apply that to LGBT as well like those maniac Shaming programmes.

You weren't born to think homosexuality is "disgusting", you were taught it, which means the problem is closer to home than some same sex couples bedroom.
edit on 8-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I was taught it? Really?

So I was 'taught' heterosexual activity continues the race? Not fact?

I was 'taught' anuses were for solid waste removal by nature? Not fact?

Yeah, right.......

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You're hung up on sex, not attraction or Love...

& that is your problem.

You and others like you probably think about sodomy more than gay people.

How do lesbians fit into your pathetic "anus" quote?

Where do people who cannot have children, people that use IVF and artificial insemination fit into your "continue the species" quote?

The answer to both is nowhere...

Yes you were taught it.

Bigotry and homophobia are taught, not congenital.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Perhaps. Yet I find too much that is similar between them. Especially when it comes to what once was unacceptable and the mechanism that moved them into an 'acceptable' range.

The social mechanism, if you will.

Draw and quarter...pay per view....

So what? Get big government to ban it?

Have a big war on gayness (like the so successful war on drugs) ?

edit on 8-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

And what if it used to be acceptable before the Torah came along?

What if there was same sex marriages in all of human culture prior to the Good Book given by YHWH?

You're basing "acceptable" on a post-Roman ideology, but pre-that there were many many gay people who openly practiced from Rome to Greece to the Middle East to African and it littered Pagan religious sensibilities?

Yep, and where are they now??? Gone. Bye, bye. Adios...

So basically we've reverted to when it was acceptable to be Gay.

Cycles of history do repeat.....

This is nothing to do with your Faith, I've already read your post eluding to the notion it's not religion that drives your opinion...
Instead it's society that has, whether you like it or not...

Oh, I like it...very much. The list of crap that has resulted from this cycle is stunning. Far beyond any of those past and long since gone civilizations. Giving drugs to inhibit hormonal development so as to 'allow' the child to 'choose' his/her/it's sexuality? Gov't/insurance paid sex change operations? Removal of my choice who I can hire or not? Yeah right...

But sadly, at the base level it is religion, because until The Torah was distributed, Gayness was not only openly condoned, & practised... But it was the pastime of many many many people.

Not some subclass of Humanity, but from the highest realms to the lowest realms...

They loved their Orgies no doubt.

Again, what was acceptable, became unacceptable due to religion, has now become acceptable again because of Secularism.

When you were a child you had no ill thoughts about homosexuality until it was driven into your impressionable mind.

What you avoid it the unending sliding slope of more and more envelope pushing to the point Child molesters are categorized as an Orientation. BULL. Most of us were fine with do what you want in the privacy of your own home. COULDN'T CARE LESS. Turn the boys scout into a 'hate group'. My grandkids have to share washrooms with transgenders and males? What you completely miss is you've taken fairly reasonable people and turned them into Political enemies on top off your religious ones. Wanna marry a billy-goat? All the more power to you. Just don't bulls--t me with equality crap.

Continuation of race makes heterosexual activity senior to all others. Period. All enforcing 'equality' say is most don't buy your Bull and those with religious objections-completely aligned with racial continuance science- objections now added to the political objections.

If you want to make your proctologists rich, no problem. Mess with the culture and my grandchildren's? You've just made me a political enemy when you didn't have one earlier.

"The illiterate of the 21st Century will be those who learn, who cannot unlearn to learn again." - I forget who.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ranting and raving like a lunatic about issues I never touched upon is a sure way to end a debate.

Face it, paedosadism is not linked in anyway to LGBT and never will be.

You've been conditioned by your elders to believe such and clearly have no power in battling the brainwashing.

Tough titties.

Th majority of people don't agree with your opinion because we already have facts, such as the majority straight paedos, to back up our argument that LGBT is in no way related to this abhorrent practice.

Wanna marry a billy-goat?

Ludicrous.

Yep, and where are they now??? Gone. Bye, bye. Adios...

Just for clarification this is in response to me saying the following...

"but pre-that there were many many gay people who openly practiced from Rome to Greece to the Middle East to African..."

And all I have to say to your s# response is that Gay people still inhabit the entire Globe.

They haven't "gone" anywhere.

If you respond I will not reciprocate, your lunacy is too much.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sorry, if my rebuts bother you, sweetie.

First, no one said it was going away.

Second as far as billy-goats goes, never underestimate the power of self-endulgence.

Third, you selectively ignore the fact that the current trend goes far, far beyond any in the past civilizations. Show me where the Greeks or Romans went as far as marriage. They didn't. they were smart enough not to push the envelope that far.

They certainly didn't attack or vilify traditional groups, be they religious or traditional.

The envelope has been stretched to the point where a father wishes to marry his daughter. Where an adopted son wishes to marry his 'father'. Lesbian couples giving drugs to their adopted(?) kids to suppress hormonal development so the can 'choose the sexual preference?

Paying for transsexual sex changes? Really?

Your rebut to this is historical? That the best you can do? Nothing in history matches this and you know it.

The purpose of the thread-and you know it- is the social mechanism that allows the non-observant to see where this is all going. The INSANITY of it.

No. The label of orientation isn't a huge item in and of itself. As part of a repeating pattern it merits comment.

Don't like it? Tough.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My, my, it didn't take long to go to the next level did it?......

Now it's 'natural' for males to be aroused by children.....

truthuncensored.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is ZERO comparison to be drawn between two or more consenting Adults and anything else. This argument starts and ends here. Children, animals, inanimate objects etc can not consent, and can not sign legal contracts. Trying to make any comparisons is ignorant and illogical.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Show me where the Greeks or Romans went as far as marriage. They didn't. they were smart enough not to push the envelope that far.

The were instances in Ancient Rome where two men participated in a marriage union complete with a religious ceremony. The practice, while uncommon, was extant enough that the Christian Emperors Constantius II and Constans both issued a joint decree banning same sex marriage ceremonies between men.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My, my, it didn't take long to go to the next level did it?......

Now it's 'natural' for males to be aroused by children.....

truthuncensored.net...

Ya, one professor from Japan. Hardly noteworthy other that to cause more fear about something that isn't going to change about the subject.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Really? You don't see any chance that this is taken further?

Isn't it already a step further?

Look, if I'm wrong on this then sobeit. I would err to the side of caution. This does nothing to make feel I was wrong.

We shall see.....

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for the clarification.

The exception that proves the rule?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: maus80
There is ZERO comparison to be drawn between two or more consenting Adults and anything else. This argument starts and ends here. Children, animals, inanimate objects etc can not consent, and can not sign legal contracts. Trying to make any comparisons is ignorant and illogical.

If taken from that frame of reference, you would be correct. A logical conclusion.

If taken from the viewpoint that any act outside heterosexual is in fact a disorder, then that commonality trumps mere legality and age considerations. Add in the social mechanism that empowers these acts, then no, your comment then becomes....illogical(?) or incomplete, at least.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Really? You don't see any chance that this is taken further?

Anything is possible I guess. The fact that they also had some guy who is a multiple sex offender talking to these professors also certainly isn't a good sign. How anyone can actually try and champion the idea that pedophilia is a good thing is pretty scary.

But I think you also have to look at things objectively. After all it wasn't too long ago that it was normal for people to get married at 13.

But in that same article it says they were discussing the proper classification definitions because pedophile is pre pubescent but that still left an age gap that was unprotected simply because of the terminology used. It left 11-14 y/o kids unprotected because of the changing age of puberty now and the way things are defined. So obviously there are still other professionals who understand what's going on and are trying to make sure kids are protected.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Fair enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I guess I would classify pedophilia very much like rape. Pretty much one of the purest forms of evil that exists anywhere.

You could pretty much bank on the fact that if someone did this (rape or pedophilia) to one of my kids or a member of my family, all I can say is good luck finding the body.

I know my solution might not be popular, but it would be effective.

I just think that in certain circumstances, perhaps one could justify just taking the perp out of the game, for good.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Until Batman shows up I think it's best that justice gets delivered through the official channels so it doesn't set a terrible precedent leading to mob rule. Not to say I don't understand emotionally the desire for poetic justice.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join