It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack on Doctors without Borders was intentional

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: yuppa

In other words the Doctors broke the Conventions stipulation because they used it improperly by treating ILLEGAL COMBATANTS who were MILITARY TARGETS themselves.

Wounded soldiers are no longer combatants under the Geneva convention. Despite that the US occupation is illegal in the first place, I mean.

Defending such action is criminal.

If they could still fire a weapon.

Maybe they participated in "criminal" activity themselves...?

Must.Protect.Criminals.

Whats funny is THEY ARENT SOLDIERS. So the conventions do not protect them in reality. It calls them ILLEGAL COMBATANTS.

What about those guys who work for Blackwater or Triple Canopy, or other mercenaries? Are they soldiers, or illegal combatants?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

A mercenary is basically a illegal combatant in my opinion. Although since they can b eprosecuted as civilains an d under civilian law thats not how geneva sees them apparently. Youd have to look i t up to be sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thats a very good point Ya made man. ANd since it was clearly marked I will have to concede th epoint and say yeah they should had not done it. Commanders need to be sent to levinworth for a 30 yr vacation then. but Aazadan has made a point that will most likely result in nothing happening. Seems the US says they will only follow th e geneva conventions if th e enemy does so as well. I also didnt know that the US was not a full signatory either.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So many of the 30 dead might be kids and of all places to bomb.. A HOSPITAL?! Then have the nerve to
'warn' Turkey about killing 1-2 servicemen and Russia to keep their cool. The irony of it all!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow this happened just a month ago and already been shoved under the rug!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join