It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Math teacher convicted of assault, for "attacking" ex-girlfriend with waterpistol.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju
Maybe if the pistol didn't have a full 10ml capacity she wouldn't have been soaked to the point of yelling stop.
No one needs 10ml just to squirt someone. We really should have a ban on these high capacity water pistols.
Well, except for Rosie O'Donnell. She should have whatever she wants.

It could've been lethal, if he got his ex-girlfriend so wet, she caught pneumonia and died.
edit on 7-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
After Frosty the Hag (Hillary) read this she released a statement saying we should ban water guns. She is not for banning water pistols but assault super soakers is where she would start.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
After Frosty the Hag (Hillary) read this she released a statement saying we should ban water guns. She is not for banning water pistols but assault super soakers is where she would start.

Hillary's husband is notorious for squirting his girlfriends.
edit on 7-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ok, that made me snort-laugh rather hard.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Indubitably.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That's what he gets for making her wet.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Shooting someone with a water pistol who doesn't want to be shot has always been assault going by the legal definition (atleast in the US), even I understood this as a kid. Short of a pretty outrageous set of circumstances though, every court/lawyer would just tell the person to get over it.

Seems ridiculous, but on the other hand he kind of deserved it. If he wasn't acting like a jerk and trying to piss someone off this never would have had the chance to waste the courts time.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: eNumbra

Since the OP can't provide a link I will. The first three results were the inquisitor, daily mail, and daily mirror. I'll use a yahoo news link, though.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

His "punishment" is a 400 pound fine and a 12 month conditional discharge.

And yet we want to talk about the victim of the case making a big deal over nothing? This guy is wailing about professional and personal ruin when it's going to be dismissed in 12 months.

The irony is thick.

My link is about five lines in.

Learn to read.
edit on 16-12-2015 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join