It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson's Campaign Has A Rap Ad For Black Outreach

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: stevieray

Mods, please immediately transfer all my snark, misgivings, and general orneriness from Mother May Eye, to oleru.

Apologies to Mother for same.

I still feel like I was set up..........

I'll take with pride all your BS rightwing derision, snark and hateful nature. But you will need to spell my name right.

it's ....olaru12....or if you prefer you can call me a..."people like you"....the usual way conservatives want to marginalize me and my opinions.

edit on 9-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: stevieray

Mods, please immediately transfer all my snark, misgivings, and general orneriness from Mother May Eye, to oleru.

Apologies to Mother for same.

I still feel like I was set up..........

I'll take with pride all your BS rightwing derision, snark and hateful nature. But you will need to spell my name right.

it's ....olaru12....or if you prefer you can call me a..."people like you"....the usual way conservatives want to marginalize me and my opinions.

lol, I wouldn't admit to it if it were true. I almost called you Olerud...he was a good ballplayer.

Usually I only say "you people" when I get overwhelmed with the sheer idiocy crammed into few posts.....or the same repeated forever over and over. I shouldn't have said that about you for one post. And I don't mind opinions....only those that contain outrageously poor logic and over-the-top hate.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Because only the black candidate did it. Do you see any of the white candidates putting their words over a beat with a hip hop chorus using their name.

You were probably just playing devil's advocate with no disclaimer, but it is obvious what Carson's camp was doing.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Oh, that's funny! So typical! You wanna get black people to vote for you? Start paying attention to their needs! Don't try to placate them with a white girl-sounding rap song! How stereotypical! I can hear the campaign discussion now...

Hmmm... How are we gonna reach the black voters? They elected Obama, you know?
Well, I hear that they love that 'rap music'.
Hey! Great idea! Let's do a campaign ad and put somma that rap music in it!
Yeah! "I'm here today and I wanna say - Vote for Ben Carson, brotha"!
Sounds great!

LOL!

Funny, something tells me you weren't to upset at Obama's rap ad targetting black folks to sign up for Obamacare.

Or can is Obama incapable of alienating black people somehow?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah, I heard this the other day. It's really bad. I cringed through the entire advertisement.

I cringe though most rap.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join