It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocateurs So Dispirited They're Ham Acting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Look at this dreadful ham acting at 30 seconds.
Did you ever see a more pathetic attempt at acting for the media traitors? I'm wondering if the provocateurs are so dispirited they're protesting in the only way they can. Making it more than obvious they're sent out there to create acted scenes for the media traitors to photograph.

If that provocateur was being serious about that roll they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I think that hopelessly funny staged roll was his way of alerting even the stupidest to the fact that the event was scripted.

All the provocateurs know, when the time comes, we're going to find out where they live. This could be his way of creating a defence.

"But I made it obvious! I acted like a total clown!"
edit on 7 11 2015 by Kester because: change word

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's like Starsky and Hutch with alzheimer's.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Lol. That was amusing!

Yes, it does look staged, especially when the cameras stay with this tiny excuse for a Police car. The story is the human story, follow the lads!

On the other hand, the under 25s seem to do some really dumb things when in view of a camera.

I am still thinking, "We'll burn one of our cars, make it one of those silly tiny pregnant roller skates one." Those perpetrators were seemingly care free .... as if they knew they were perfectly safe.

P

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Every protest there is at least one police car by itself that seems to be magically found by both the black bloc protestors and the media. Conveniently, there are never police around to stop the damage to the car.

It's become a maudlin routine alright. They need Charlie Chaplin Masks instead of Guy Fawkes.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i agree op having burnt a few cars as i was growing up on the uk streets ,they don't even seem to know how to set fire to a police car their actions seem awkward .
totally staged ..

for starters they pile up paper on the window at a height that can be only for the pictures this would not be required to set it alight
also note their is heavy police presence in the area so time is of the essence .
front windshields are laminated so are much harder to break,its far quicker to take out a side window (most uk youths know this )
edit on 7-11-2015 by stuthealien because: to explain why this is staged

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like amateur night in the 'hood! I particularly like the windshield busting effort with the feeble metal rack. With a little practice, I'm sure they'll become the true destructive delinquents the media is hoping for. We'll see at next year's event.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dahboo777 (I know, don't give me hell), posted some pictures of them towing this vehicle into the area. The plate #'s give it away. It was set up. It was a sacrificial lamb thrown to the masses, to show people how violent peaceful protesters can be. Except, violent cops posed as protesters to make them look bad, and just ended up caught red handed and now there is even more distrust of police and their dishonest tactics.

I'm at work and can't post a link, but it's there. (on youtube if you don't know who dahboo777 is)
edit on 7-11-2015 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

Another reason for having it towed, the gas tank was either removed, or emptied and filled with carbon monoxide to mitigate explosion risk.

Funny, now I see the video in the OP on my phone and see it is by Dahboo.... good stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

this is not the work of uk youths ,i can take you to any council estate in the uk and get a youth to show you how to do this properly,

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Lol... I'll take your word for it
I've never set a car on fire but I bet even I could probably do better than those in the video.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Haha, quite pathetic. Guess who has to pay for the replacement of that police care....?...got it yet...?...you and I!

Anonymous are utterly as comical as the comic books their mask symbol originated from. They are manufactured hooliganism and utterly inane and defunct and are no force as a positive challenge to bring about change.

Youi little bastards doing that to the police car. It is childish, barbaric, wannabe pseudo protest and totally mindless.

Yea, let's go protest just for the sake of it without a clue as to what and why. Zero credibility, just another load of yobs doing a disservice to the British public who have to foot the bill for the damage and the policing of these inane thugs.

Boo, thugs, boo!

If we keep letting this # happen on our streets we will end up like the uncivilized mess of some other areas of the earth, utter hell holes.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Made up or not made up it disgusts me to see this on the streets. This is not freedom and democracy of any kind. It is uncivilized animal thuggery. Anonymous are a total proxy, being deliberately hyped. Any kind of organisation that has as its slogan, "We are legion" taken from what a demon said in a possessed man described in the NT, and who are such cowards they hide behind those ridiculous masks, has zero credibility. I laugh at such fools.

They detract from real change and make us all look like thugs who are counter the status quo. I would never go on the streets like this. I am a man of manners, decorum and diplomacy. Even my enemy will be dealt with courteously and not with this remedial childish trashing mentality.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

blah blah blah your part of the problem as the only way things will change is through violent revolution,,
we have tried peaceful
we have tried voting
we have tried writing to our mp's
we sat peaceful protests

we have only one course of action remaining ,do not blame me i did not set the system up to ignore the people.
im just one of the messengers,,,expect us

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You know all the money that you and I have had to pay to police this stuff and the repair bills, too, could have been spent on say mental health services, a few more nurses or teachers, more money for homeless and children's homes, etc. See how easy it is to go from victim to the cause of woes?

"You thought you were the victim, until you became the cause".

You know what violent scenes like this ends up like unchecked; hell holes like Syria. Be careful, be very careful indeed.

I tell you what you remind me of most, "Anonymous"? That is some kind of dictator's storm troopers forcing the violent will of a certain kind of violent extremism. These people hiding behind those masks also happen to have strong anti Israeli and Jewish ideology. Kind of reminds me of some storm troopers doing this kind of stuff and much worse for a horrid little man back in the 1930s.

Such behaviour is the enemy of democracy. It has NO place in democracy. I would exorcise it out of their diseased little minds like demons into the pigs.

edit on 7-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

now your derailing the thread,and non of your post is actually based on logical arguement.
the nurses you speak of cameron cut
cameron cut the police
cameron cut the firebrigade
cameron cut cancer patients drugs
cameron has not been building houses
politicians gave themselves a pay rise while caping public sector

we are the victims,go back as far as the woman camping to peacefully complain about nuclear weapons at greenham common being dragged off by police
the peaceful protesters against shilling in uk being beaten and dragged away.
this is no democracy or cameron would not be prime minister he did not win the majority vote.
the term before this cameron came to power over a split vote,instead of allowing the uk people to re-vote they merged the parties thats not democracy
the refusal to allow a vote to the british public to leave the eu :::guess their waiting for the people to die out who remember the dead who fought to keep our laws british and not dictated to by europe..
democracy what when 1 family are considered better then the rest of the uk public(the windsor's)..

we have had enough you arrogant littleman

p.s i'm much worse than anonymous i'm baphomet
infact is that you mr.cameron?????????????????????????

edit on 7-11-2015 by stuthealien because: spealt arrogant arrogent

edit on 7-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

There you go. Looks like the same vehicle and it looks like it's being towed before it was burned. The interior still looks light in color to me. Hard to tell with the license plate though. Doesn't closely resemble it to my eyes.

top topics

join