It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!! What an interesting site!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Peekingowl7

Welcome aboard !!

I am a 25 year old female with a 1 year old, husband, going to school, medical field

LOL, you sound like me but with female parts. My wife is going to school ,medical field as well and we have an 8 year old. I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your pain!!!!! She has one more semester togo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know if this is a safe sight!

Conspiracy 101 , never assume any site is safe regardless of encryption,vpn,disposable devices,public hotspots, or tor onion routing.

edit on 561130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 22:56:32 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Lol that funny!! And good for her!!!! I wish I only had one semester to go lol a reply to: interupt42

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hang in there it will be tough on all 3 of you , but the sacrifice will be worth it in the end.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What people tells you is true. You are crazy. You are one of us. Be proud of it.

Safe?...ATSers Snowden and Assange share the same karma in different proportions. You'll gonna love it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Leave now, unless you enjoy right wing Christian redneck racist American xenophobic gun-loving warmongering talk, apart from some sane heads.

This site has gone to the dogs, generally. It's a commercial enterprise and no longer 'denies ignorance'.

edit on 7-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Safe , you bet . Lots of well known people have come here , Lee Harvey Oswald for one . But his membership has been a bit inactive for a while although lots of people still mention him .
edit on 7-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

most people are blind sided when i start talking all my conspiracies when a topic comes up haha

You just got here. Sit down, relax. Shouting from the roof tops isn't recommended, early on.

Make sure you get both sides of the story from reading threads through. Like everywhere else, there is deliberate mis / dis information.

But somewhere in there will be a / the kernel of truth that everyone is looking for.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole....

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Ease up on the caffeine though! Pace yourself, don't want to overdose on all this knowledge. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Leave now, unless you enjoy right wing Christian redneck racist American xenophobic gun-loving warmongering talk, apart from some sane heads.

This site has gone to the dogs, generally. It's a commercial enterprise and no longer 'denies ignorance'.

Why are you here? You should find another place to inflict your disgust!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy the ride(s).

Much love!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingowl7 everyone thinks I'm crazy

welcome aboard. you came to the right place.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingowl7

Oh I can't find my life saver for you.
Are we safe? He, he, he. Ups
But Welcome PeekingOwl. I have made that dish several times. Or is that Duck?
Enjoy your stay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join