It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Associate Found Dead in DC Hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A prominent Russian millionaire with high-level ties to the Kremlin has been found dead inside a Washington hotel, a Russian official and a senior U.S. official told ABC News.

Mikhail Lesin, the former head of media affairs for the Russian government who's been accused of curtailing the country’s press freedoms, had been staying at Hotel Dupont when he was found Thursday, according to officials.

Lesin is credited with creating Russia Today, the English-language news network backed by the Russian government. Now known as RT, the network “provides an alternative perspective on major global events, and acquaints an international audience with the Russian viewpoint,” according to its website.

Putin Associate Found Dead in DC Hotel

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere I didn't see it.

I found it particularly interesting that this guy was credited with creating Russia Today, one of the big English Language alternate news sites (or propaganda/disinformation sites depending on your stance).

The cause of death seemed pretty vague. This could be worth watching for sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

Dead at 57 via "heart attack".
What a surprise. /sarc
RT Link

edit on 6-11-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: typo fix

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
wonder if this is connected to rt calling america out on the hospitals and showing the hospital still standing.
either way the plot thickens ,has anyone got a bunker i could borrow ?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

What a surprise. /sarc

If I'm not mistaken the CIA has a heart attack gun, assassination perhaps???

My conspiracy sense is tingling.
edit on 6 11 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah, bring another boat to another one of our Ambassadors' meetings (Cuba). Putin.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

I was thinking this could have been a warning to Putin. If so, then they are wasting their time. Putin is about to show how tough he can be. ALL those responsible for the downing of the Russian jet in Egypt is about to face the music, Putin-style.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Cocaine, I bet.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A heart attack sounds all too convenient, wonder what the reports will conclude, heart disease and/or other. Quite possible he angered someone on either side of the propaganda.
edit on 6-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If nothing else the timing in conjunction with U.S./Russian tensions in Syria, the downed plane, ISIS, etc - is pretty hinky.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey maybe he slept with Puti Poo's ol lady or owed him money, Puti Poo have very long reach and he don't play remember that Rusky dude in London that developed a bad case of uranium poisoning??
Well that's my conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well...

This situation looks like it has the potential to cause massive geopolitical upheaval going forward. If it was even SUSPECTED that this death was anything other than a natural passing, it could set off a chain of events resulting in devastation for even more of the world than is currently under the thrall of chaos.

This bodes ill indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Interesting. Hard to speculate at this point weather or not spooks were involved and why?

Keep in mind that a man of his status my very well have plenty of enemies both foreign and domestic.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What?! A 57 year old male dying of a heart attack? Unheard of.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
What?! A 57 year old male dying of a heart attack? Unheard of.

Ahhh , you beat me to it. Thanks for pointing that fact out. No way the heart attack could have been caused by liver disease from 57 years of drinking vodka.

:

edit on 7-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
WOW so many doctors here..... Im canceling my health insurance and will just start posting threads.

Looking forward to seeing results from this. Hope they take out Congress and the white house

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We all know on ATS that men of power and money that go against TPTB while ending up dying from heart attacks or "suicide" means...

At least we now know RT isn't only propaganda, at least, wasn't.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If nothing else the timing in conjunction with U.S./Russian tensions in Syria, the downed plane, ISIS, etc - is pretty hinky.

You'll know soon enough when Russia responds in kind to one of our "assets", who knows maybe even an ambassador. This schoolyard back and forth is getting sickening, frightening and really needs to stop.

There can be so many coincidences. What's happening right now isn't coincidence, we are apparently at war with Russia without any declaration of such. This keeps going it's only a matter of time before this covert war becomes very overt in everyone's faces.

Come on, children enough. Fight nice.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is only so much events that can happen at once before the general population start smelling it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why is this not reported on RT? Seems odd?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join